PDA

View Full Version : Leveling Up

astampf9
02-19-14, 01:16 PM
I suggest you should continue to be able to level up past level 150. I also suggest that as a reward to everyone who gets to level 150 that they get a dragon, this would reward long time gamers, and I also suggest that every 50 levels after that your rewarded with a new dragon. So for example if you get to level 200 another dragon is given to you. This would also motivate people to play with community and neighbor islands because you get level up points for that.

DerrellRupe2
02-19-14, 02:00 PM
At level 96, storm 8 and team lave consider me a junior member. I agree you should get bonus' for longevity and support to neighbors. Frustration is you can only send three gold per cycle and when requesting mystic maps in takes three rounds of request to fill the need. Could be my neighbors are not active and I need new ones, but why the limit on sending gold to your neighbors? Also would be nice if every one could have the spell shop and transport portal not just the apple users.

Tictoclolo
02-22-14, 12:33 PM
I'm totaly agreed with you. I almost reached the level 100 and I really wonder what that's for to still level up while we can unlock nothing more. This is not very motivating.
I think that a new and original Dragon every 50 level is a good idea. But I suggest too a minor reward for every level like a little amount of food, money or craft materials, and (let's be utopist, lol! XD) 1-2 Gold every 10 levels.

astampf9
04-02-14, 08:03 AM
Great ideas Titoclolo, I couldn't agree more. Hopefully something like that eventually comes into effect.

mermaidzen
04-03-14, 12:06 PM
I agree I am not far of 100 now

SaTy22
04-03-14, 12:29 PM
the games is not stable from lvl 100 upwards, so before rising the max level you should rather improve the sourcecode.
Level-rawards would be nice anyway. just like a better system of visiting neighbours, because later on, 1x per sparkling habitat and 5XP/20Coins for visiting a neighbour is ridiculous.
What about buyig special dragons (loke social dragon :p) for a certain amount of social rating? Or increase the profit of being visited depending on your on lvl and social rating.