PDA

View Full Version : Gold Sale

rissah
02-17-14, 09:22 AM
How are these determined? At first I thought everyone got them at the same time. Then I found out that wasn't true. So then I thought they were a reward for buying gold because they seemed to appear right after I bought gold for regular price. Now I see my husband's account gets them all the time and he never buys gold because he doesn't really play. How does this work?

matchbox222
02-17-14, 12:47 PM
I think there released randomly

rissah
02-17-14, 10:38 PM
Is there another thread on this somewhere?

dalexxx
02-18-14, 11:01 AM
I dont know where to check, would you get gold from installing a game that they ask you to when it was just taken away from your goal list?

I had ainstall slot something earlier then noticed that it was gone. Internet just went fine just now...

chalupa2030
02-18-14, 01:52 PM
I dont know where to check, would you get gold from installing a game that they ask you to when it was just taken away from your goal list?

I had ainstall slot something earlier then noticed that it was gone. Internet just went fine just now...

TL does not give gold for downloading games. To find if your gold is on sale, look for the red for sale sign up on your gold count.

chic4stylin
02-19-14, 12:30 AM
Hmm, I'm on Android, and I DO get gold for downloading/playing (sometimes to a certain level) games. Yes TL does have gold sales, but I am beyond certain that I've also gotten gold for downloading games they were promoting.

chalupa2030
02-19-14, 02:08 AM
Hmm, I'm on Android, and I DO get gold for downloading/playing (sometimes to a certain level) games. Yes TL does have gold sales, but I am beyond certain that I've also gotten gold for downloading games they were promoting.

Good for you! And yet when TL staff read this ^ they will state it is not true! And ~ when I first stared this game! I too got gold for downloading games but was made to think I was crazy! Lol!

chalupa2030
02-19-14, 09:13 AM
I need a gold sale!!

kooky panda
02-19-14, 10:22 AM
Is there another thread on this somewhere?

Yes

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64898-Gold-Sale&p=802678&viewfull=1#post802678

Please note that IOS players do not get gems for downloading or playing other games. These goals give 0 rewards.
Goals that do award gems are unrelated to the Goals you mentioned.

Android and Amazon players can receive promotional goals that award gems /gold.