PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Wars - and why you need proper QA Team

Chianti
02-18-14, 09:51 PM
I'll be short and consice as to why the current implementation is buggy, and exactly why you need a QA cycle. The current implementation clearly wasn't thought out properly:

1) Allowing anyone to declare war on behalf of the ENTIRE alliance with impunity has caused people to suspect eachother, blaming members who dont deserve it, and LOWERING MORALE
2) Due to lowered morale, people are losing interest in the game.
3) Because nobody is claiming responsibility for starting the wars, trust is gone. We've already LOST 1 MEMBER
3) Higher level players are barely being attacked anymore. It's easier to get stars from lower level players, and faster, so we're left with no defensive wins
4) Mad Scramble for Stars has also made is virtually impossible to find crowns.
5) Additional bugs listed in this forum for those who do wish to participate in the wars.

5 is an easy fix. Alliances like ours have had enough, as have many others. The less alliances participating, the more alliances in the pool to participate, the faster alliances will be matched up. We're matched up and we don't even want it - our spot could have gone to another alliance who did want it.

Please, make it so only elders and the leader can declare war, and announce who pressed the button. Problems 1-5 solved.

6) it's easily exploitable. Baby accounts in higher level clans can rake in over 1k stars an hour.

ccc5469
02-20-14, 08:53 AM
I'll be short and consice as to why the current implementation is buggy, and exactly why you need a QA cycle. The current implementation clearly wasn't thought out properly:

1) Allowing anyone to declare war on behalf of the ENTIRE alliance with impunity has caused people to suspect eachother, blaming members who dont deserve it, and LOWERING MORALE
2) Due to lowered morale, people are losing interest in the game.
3) Because nobody is claiming responsibility for starting the wars, trust is gone. We've already LOST 1 MEMBER
3) Higher level players are barely being attacked anymore. It's easier to get stars from lower level players, and faster, so we're left with no defensive wins
4) Mad Scramble for Stars has also made is virtually impossible to find crowns.
5) Additional bugs listed in this forum for those who do wish to participate in the wars.

5 is an easy fix. Alliances like ours have had enough, as have many others. The less alliances participating, the more alliances in the pool to participate, the faster alliances will be matched up. We're matched up and we don't even want it - our spot could have gone to another alliance who did want it.

Please, make it so only elders and the leader can declare war, and announce who pressed the button. Problems 1-5 solved.

6) it's easily exploitable. Baby accounts in higher level clans can rake in over 1k stars an hour.

Perhaps they are already working on all these things? After all, it has only been a week since the alliance wars came out. Just saying..you have written like 5 posts already and made these points and I'm sure you have been heard. Some alliances are actually enjoying these wars and aren't getting so stirred up to the point or turning on one another. ☺️ They have already fixed the other issue you were referring to so I have full faith they will fix this one as well. Not trying to be mean seeing as how you are my most favorite person in this game...just trying to say chill out and at least wait until the update tonight. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

alexanderthemedic
02-20-14, 09:07 AM
It now says who starts the war in your alliance feed. No more false accusations.