PDA

View Full Version : Fighting

poppelia
02-18-14, 01:37 PM
I know this is probably a very stupid question but I can't get it out of my mind. Does it matter on what sword icon you press when fighting a creature ( different drops, faster result) or is it only decoration?

jimboser
02-18-14, 01:39 PM
I know this is probably a very stupid question but I can't get it out of my mind. Does it matter on what sword icon you press when fighting a creature ( different drops, faster result) or is it only decoration?

Doesn't matter at all. There is a random chance you might inflict more damage on a given hit, but there is no difference at all that I can see.

poppelia
02-19-14, 12:26 AM
Thanks so much!

echowuuu
02-19-14, 01:33 AM
it does matter, keep pressing the left button, I lost a good chunk of gem by pressing right button and when my energy drops to zero and I press too fast, I ended up buying gem >:(

manu90ela
02-19-14, 01:47 AM
it does matter, keep pressing the left button, I lost a good chunk of gem by pressing right button and when my energy drops to zero and I press too fast, I ended up buying gem >:(

Same thing happened to me a lot of times. pressing the left button is a really good idea! I will do that from now on! Thank you! :)

poppelia
02-19-14, 03:08 AM
Thank you for the warning!

fari85
02-19-14, 03:25 AM
I hv noticed that when I press alternate button I tend to inflict more damage...for eg.. If it's a fang beast I press right button twice and left or center button on third time n it inflicts two damage....
Well that's my exp...