PDA

View Full Version : Gems disappearing

buddykarl
02-18-14, 12:35 PM
I completed a challenge to get 12 bingos in Disco City netting me 115 gems. This brought my gem total up to 147. The next day I started up the app and had 104 gems, without using any at all. Played 1 game and won 3 gems from touching numbers on the cards, but it only registered that I won 2. I exited the game to the main screen and instead of having 106 gems, I had 68! So I created a support ticket and waited for a response. Today, I played, started at 68, played one round, exited to the main screen and it now says I have 28 gems! What in the wide world of sports is wrong with this game? First it eats gems (and coins) and now it takes more than 36 hours for a real response from support (sure, I got the canned response right away that I put in a support ticket)? I am sure glad I have never and plan to never spend real $ on premium items like gems because the game will just eat them up for no reason other than being a buggy, glitchy game.

[S8] Elsa
02-18-14, 04:51 PM
Thank you for the information. Support will follow up with you on your ticket for assistance. :)