PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Beta Mining Expansion Disappeared!

br00klii
02-18-14, 01:24 AM
Hey guys, I just checked my game and noticed that my mine is gone! My habitats appear to be floating in the sky and the mining cave is completely gone. I had one neighbor who also had the beta expansion and hers is gone as well. Does anybody know what is going on?
~br00klii

Sadomina
02-18-14, 01:27 AM
Yesterday I finished my first mining for dragons, I started to craft the dragon in the spell shop. And today the spell shop says "00:00:00" time, I got no dragon and the mine is missing now. Any idea what is wrong, please?

br00klii
02-18-14, 01:31 AM
Hi, something similar happened to me! I was able to craft the platinum dragon yesterday though. But my mine is gone! I'm wondering if this has something to do with the fact that it was in beta. Maybe it'll be released to everyone soon?

Sadomina
02-18-14, 01:45 AM
Oh no :( Is your mine still there?

Anaboe
02-18-14, 02:10 AM
I see more people have the same problem, my mine has disapeared too. Guess TL will fix it soon :)

katbtodd
02-18-14, 02:43 AM
1239812398My mines are gone and so are the extra land that I got from minding looks like my habitats are in mid air,,,
Like they are floating ,,,and I forced closed it ..and still the same way,,,

katbtodd
02-18-14, 03:07 AM
Went into apps store down loaded the new valentine one, which I never got the update to do that ever,,,, my mines are back but lost my bombs and dynamite ,,,

kitthecat
02-18-14, 03:07 AM
Same thing happened to my game earlier today. But suddenly all re-appear again a few minutes ago. Check your game again. I didn't do anything to my device (NO force close, NO reset), all just reappeared by itself.

katbtodd
02-18-14, 03:10 AM
Same thing happened to my game earlier today. But suddenly all re-appear again a few minutes ago. Check your game again. I didn't do anything to my device (NO force close, NO reset), all just reappeared by itself.

Thanks,,I went in to the non valentine version all is back,, still lost my bombs and dynamite,,

kitthecat
02-18-14, 03:11 AM
Went into apps store down loaded the new valentine one, which I never got the update to do that ever,,,, my mines are back but lost my bombs and dynamite ,,,

Sorry to hear that. For my game, bomb n dynamite still in storage.

Zahhara
02-18-14, 03:12 AM
My mines and floating islands have also disappeared. Collected items are still in my storage and my Platinum dragon is still present. I cannot see other players' islands either.

I downloaded the Valentine version (surprise!) and shut down my device .. No effect.

Is there a formal way to submit a problem ticket or is this thread our only recourse?

[S8] Elsa
02-18-14, 03:12 AM
This has been fixed! Please restart your app to refresh your game.

A rogue Rex Dragon confused a wire for snacks and took a nibble, but all is well now. We lured him home with Firapples and he's soundly sleeping off his misadventure.

katbtodd
02-18-14, 03:50 AM
Elsa;852029']This has been fixed! Please restart your app to refresh your game.

A rogue Rex Dragon confused a wire for snacks and took a nibble, but all is well now. We lured him home with Firapples and he's soundly sleeping off his misadventure.

Is,there any way I can get my bombs and dynamite back ,, not sure how many ,,

Sadomina
02-18-14, 04:39 AM
Thank you! My mine is also back and the spell shop is busy crafting my platinum dragon again :) Not sure about lost dynamite and bombs, I can't remember if I had any left before the bug.

br00klii
02-18-14, 06:07 AM
Thanks for the replies and the quick fix! Everything is back to normal for me!
~br00klii

Anaboe
02-18-14, 06:24 AM
Awww, that poor Rex... Hope he doesn't feel too guilty... Thanks for the fix!

matchbox222
02-18-14, 09:07 PM
Awww, that poor Rex... Hope he doesn't feel too guilty... Thanks for the fix!

I was thinking the same thing

Critterias
03-25-14, 08:45 AM
Is anyone actually losing the Platinum dragon after placing it on habitat? I lost mine this morning. I got the rewards for it, but no dragon.

kooky panda
03-25-14, 10:09 AM
Is anyone actually losing the Platinum dragon after placing it on habitat? I lost mine this morning. I got the rewards for it, but no dragon.
Restart your device then check your storage again. If it is still missing please send an email to support@teamlava.com