PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way I can still finish my Reindeer Stable/Glimmerbat Habitat?

brdwybaby
02-17-14, 07:26 PM
During the Halloween/Christmas months, I didn't have as much time as I usually do to invest in my Castle Story gameplay. Both the Reindeer Stable and Glimmerbat Habitat are currently sitting in my inventory, unfinished. I know some of the materials for these are seasonal, so I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way I could still work toward finishing them? I didn't want to pay gems to buy the finished products if I didn't have to, so I thought I'd ask. Otherwise, I'll just have to break out the gems!

Thanks in advance!

MiniLaura
02-17-14, 08:46 PM
You can no longer get the limited-time parts needed to finish the Habitat or the Stable. You have two options, and both require gems. You can use gems to buy the parts needed to upgrade, or you can use gems to purchase a fully upgraded Stable. (I don't think you can buy a fully upgraded Habitat.)

You may find that it is cheaper to buy the fully upgraded Stable than it is to buy the individual parts. It just depends on how far along you are with it.

brdwybaby
02-17-14, 09:48 PM
Okay, cool. I just didn't want to have to spend the gems if working toward it was still a possibility, which I didn't see how it was. I'll have to buy these when I can. Thank you!!!

bestmenolly
02-18-14, 11:46 AM
I didn't finish the reindeer stable in time, so I had to buy the parts with gems. I'm glad I did though, because the reindeer has a red nose and it drops sugar, ice cream or fur.

tollerach
02-19-14, 10:08 AM
The glimmerbat drops random fruit. So if you already have fruit trees i dont think its worth spending gems

brdwybaby
02-19-14, 05:19 PM
The glimmerbat drops random fruit. So if you already have fruit trees i dont think its worth spending gems

Excellent point...but I want that cute little bat flying around! :)

chocolaBB
02-19-14, 05:37 PM
I also didn't finish the reindeer stable and kingdom inn. Can anyone tell me if I pay gems to finish building both, will I get any drops besides coins from collecting it? Thanks!

CottageRose
02-19-14, 06:37 PM
My fully built/leveled up reindeer stable drops ice cream, sugar and fur. My kingdom inn drops wisps and maybe something else that I don't remember. Neither of them are "coin-only" buildings, if that's what you're asking?

chocolaBB
02-19-14, 06:59 PM
My fully built/leveled up reindeer stable drops ice cream, sugar and fur. My kingdom inn drops wisps and maybe something else that I don't remember. Neither of them are "coin-only" buildings, if that's what you're asking?

Yes, that is what I want to know, thanks :)
Just wanna know if the unfinished buildings are worth spending gems to finish or not :cool:

MiniLaura
02-19-14, 08:19 PM
I got a Faerie Jar from the stable today. Never had one from there before!

upcloud
02-19-14, 08:37 PM
My Glimmerbat Habitat need 5 Spooky Glimmer Rocks to up data. And it says "from adventure" not "from gem". So I think I still can get it from adventure. Am I wrong?

rachmac07
02-19-14, 10:36 PM
My Glimmerbat Habitat need 5 Spooky Glimmer Rocks to up data. And it says "from adventure" not "from gem". So I think I still can get it from adventure. Am I wrong?

They won't drop from adventures after the holiday has passed, especially this long. You will have to spend some gems.

bluebellgirl68
02-27-14, 10:12 AM
Does the Glimmerbat habitat need to be at max level before it drops fruit - mine gives coins but has never dropped any fruit ever,I think it is still at level 1, to upgrade it I need a Glimmerbat 'from goal'

kingdomvillee
03-06-14, 01:20 PM
Hi! Could anyone tell me how many gems I would need to upgrade at the final level for the bat, please? I am at the level before and am weighing up whether to spend the gems for the 5 glimmer rocks or not?
thanks in advance!

Castloninian
03-06-14, 01:24 PM
Does the Glimmerbat habitat need to be at max level before it drops fruit - mine gives coins but has never dropped any fruit ever,I think it is still at level 1, to upgrade it I need a Glimmerbat 'from goal'

Yes it needs to be level 5 for it to srop fruit.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-06-14, 01:28 PM
Hi! Could anyone tell me how many gems I would need to upgrade at the final level for the bat, please? I am at the level before and am weighing up whether to spend the gems for the 5 glimmer rocks or not?
thanks in advance!

If this was a recent purchase from the market (like mine), you should have the quest in your book to follow.
I've been told that all components will be available, including the bat at the end...so, you shouldn't have to use any gems.

If you've had it since Halloween 2013, then I'm not sure yet. My knights are on adventure to get the glimmer rocks now.

maguar
03-06-14, 01:29 PM
If it was Halloween then I think the glimmerbat was 50 gems

kingdomvillee
03-06-14, 01:35 PM
ah, thanks for your reply.
I've had it since Halloween, so I think my only option now is through gems.
Just didn't want to spend gems for this stage if it's mega gems for the bat.
I think the little bat flying around looks great!
Good luck with your Adventures!

kingdomvillee
03-06-14, 01:35 PM
50 Gems, great, thank you!

kudukuda
03-20-14, 05:42 AM
So i just did the calculations on my unfinished stable. I have 8 polarian planks, so would need to buy two, at 10 gems each, that's 20 gems, then another 100 gems for snow, then another 120 for letchin or whatever it is called, at 12 gems for each and you need 10. So all in all it seems paying 200 for a finished project is more worth it. Problem is, i am not sur if i oay 200 gems i will get a fully upgraded stable including rini... I know i saw a thread somewhere about it.
Ayone know if the 200 gem purchase gives you a finished fully upgraded stable?
Thanks

rabsos
03-20-14, 10:14 AM
I got my glimmerbat in December because I was late and i still got all the parts to build it but the reindeer one I don't think you will be able to since there were timed trades you had to do for planks and what not. But I know the glimmerbat is do-able

maguar
03-20-14, 01:35 PM
Paying gems to buy the reindeer stable, harvest pergola or kingdom inn gives you the fully upgraded one. Paying gems to buy the glimmerbat habitat gives you the un upgraded habitat but you do get the quests to get the parts.

ciarjen
08-21-14, 06:43 AM
Paying gems to buy the reindeer stable, harvest pergola or kingdom inn gives you the fully upgraded one. Paying gems to buy the glimmerbat habitat gives you the un upgraded habitat but you do get the quests to get the parts.

I am thinking of buying the habitat with gems. If I get the quests to get the parts to complete it, does that mean that the completed habitat will have the bat flying around?

iAyun
08-21-14, 08:22 AM
I am thinking of buying the habitat with gems. If I get the quests to get the parts to complete it, does that mean that the completed habitat will have the bat flying around?
Correct!! You can see the bat flying around after you collect from it..

BTW, there is a thread suggestion about Amnesty event! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72256-Amnesty!)
You can join to share your suggestion and hopefully someone above listen.. :p
And maybe, you can finish your habitat without gems... :cool:

transberry
08-21-14, 12:37 PM
Correct!! You can see the bat flying around after you collect from it..

BTW, there is a thread suggestion about Amnesty event! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72256-Amnesty!)
You can join to share your suggestion and hopefully someone above listen.. :p
And maybe, you can finish your habitat without gems... :cool:

It seems if you buy bat habitat you get goals to complete which means you could get enough parts to finish the unfinished one and have 2

dracoonic
01-17-15, 10:45 PM
hey guys i just saw i got an unfinished reindeer stable sitting in my storage and I wish to complete it (since i already bought the extra one, I want two).

However, my unfinished stable i think is level 1 - which needs 10 polarian planks (10 gems ea). I would like to know if the remaining levels 2-5 require how many more limited time items that would require gems like those polarian planks.

Anyone have any ideas? I would gem them if its not more than 300 gems altogether...

jbfps116
01-18-15, 07:29 AM
if you buy the glimmerbat it's not upgraded but get missions to complete it. it's not too hard. reindeer is fully upgraded

dracoonic
01-18-15, 11:04 PM
if you buy the glimmerbat it's not upgraded but get missions to complete it. it's not too hard. reindeer is fully upgraded

What I meant was how much gem it costs to fully upgrade an unfinished reindeer stable.

Castloninian
01-18-15, 11:46 PM
What I meant was how much gem it costs to fully upgrade an unfinished reindeer stable.

If you are still on level 1 then it is cheaper to buy the fully upgraded one for 200 gems. That's what I did. The planks would set you back 100 gems, the reindeer 50 I think, then there is also snow I think you need for one level. All in all uograding it through gems is way more expensive than buying it outright.

dracoonic
01-19-15, 12:05 AM
If you are still on level 1 then it is cheaper to buy the fully upgraded one for 200 gems. That's what I did. The planks would set you back 100 gems, the reindeer 50 I think, then there is also snow I think you need for one level. All in all uograding it through gems is way more expensive than buying it outright.

Yeah, I got the 200 gems stable. Now I want the second one, too bad I was a noob at that time, unable to do the time limited quest. lol

Castloninian
01-19-15, 12:35 AM
Yeah, I got the 200 gems stable. Now I want the second one, too bad I was a noob at that time, unable to do the time limited quest. lol

Same here. But you might be able to pick up required bits from future goals, you never know. I picked up sufficient snow from another quest, hoping for more planks at some point.