PDA

View Full Version : Why can any member declare a war?

uhile
02-17-14, 08:05 AM
I don't like that any member can put my alliance in a war with another alliance. Should that right only be with the leader, or at least an elder.
It would be better if members may make individual attacks but only leaders or elders may declare war.

MC1049
02-18-14, 01:54 PM
Our alliance has been waiting for over 10 hours for a battle to begin - surely there are others also ready - is this a glitch?

the_cleaner_1
02-26-14, 07:29 AM
We had someone join our alliance, start a war and leave, all within a minute. Need Elders or above ONLY to be able to start wars.

Bugzy1972
04-10-14, 01:59 AM
I totally agree with you cleaner, only elders and leaders should be able to declare war, it has happened to us as well with players declaring then leaving or they don't participate in the war and leave it up to everyone else to put in the work.

Searana
06-01-14, 07:51 AM
Seriously this needs to be fixed. Either make it rank based, or make it so you CANNOT leave an alliance if there is war declared or in progress. So sick of getting chucked into war during hours when none of my alliance is actually ONLINE until the last hour. Would also like it if you can't JOIN an alliance if they're writhing an hour of finishing a war. Even MORE sick of busting my []for 15 people to join in the last 5 minutes and get the gems we worked hard for.

SANDSCApe
06-09-14, 06:57 AM
Seriously this needs to be fixed. Either make it rank based, or make it so you CANNOT leave an alliance if there is war declared or in progress. So sick of getting chucked into war during hours when none of my alliance is actually ONLINE until the last hour. Would also like it if you can't JOIN an alliance if they're writhing an hour of finishing a war. Even MORE sick of busting my [] for 15 people to join in the last 5 minutes and get the gems we worked hard for.

Stop getting sick! If this is happenijng so often, why doesn't your leader kick out the late joiners? In fact, why doesnt your leader switch the alliance setting to PRIVATE so that elders can control who joins?

SANDSCApe
06-09-14, 07:01 AM
If anything, the person who declares should be the one person prevented from leaving during the war.
There's no fairness in forcing all other members to stay, especially if they did not want the war.