PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Reset to Change Gender?

Sheebsheebs
02-17-14, 05:48 AM
I don't know if I'm just missing a step here but is there a way to reset my game? I would like to play as the guy detective instead. I have deleted and re-installed the app, hoping for a new profile but after re-installing, my old character was still there.

I also wanted a reset so I could read and follow the story better. I keep missing out on the conversations and little details like what was written on that letter because I finished putting together the puzzle without first reading was was written. (lol that should tell you something, your players are actually keen on reading and spending time to look at the tiny details in your game. I absolutely love the art btw)

[S8] Elsa
02-18-14, 11:30 AM
Sorry, there's no reset option for the game. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the art and the details!

hmgdanielson
02-21-14, 01:09 PM
I also wanted a reset so I could read and follow the story better. I keep missing out on the conversations and little details like what was written on that letter because I finished putting together the puzzle without first reading was was written. (lol that should tell you something, your players are actually keen on reading and spending time to look at the tiny details in your game. I absolutely love the art btw)

Agreed. I wish that I could actually see the details of those things, too. I thought maybe if you tapped them once you'd investigated them, it would show you the whole picture, but it just gives you a short recap of what you learned.

channan248
03-08-14, 08:19 AM
Elsa;852169']Sorry, there's no reset option for the game. Glad to hear that you're enjoying the art and the details!

I also want to change the gender. So you mean there is absolutely no way at all to re-set the profile?