PDA

View Full Version : Losing progress!!!???

dalexxx
02-17-14, 02:00 AM
Hey guys i am new to cs, but noticed i am losing progress...

See i play cs, i gathered the materials from resources, i got a mithril, golden egg etc that gathering time, made a blue essence and timer started counting, then went to leave my ipad alone to do something else, then return after a quarter to half an hour or so and noticed everything else was in the same order as before, deep mines ready to collect "again" and all other resources aswell. BUT the once i crafted were gone, i had to craft it again, my required materials were missing ::/

I know i have to have it synched so prior to this i visit my own kingdom thru the post i made on my own wall...

This happened several times already, on this scenario i forgot to visit my own post on my wall, excited to click on the ready to collect resources, tapped a lot so the collecting guy starts to run off, loading screen came in while items are on the ground, synched then resources counter shows that you have collected from it yet items were not credited. I could see coins dropping but were not credited etc...

Anyone else noticed this?

dalexxx
02-17-14, 02:02 AM
I worked hard for the essence to make e nchanteds, btw energy used on multi taps wer gone too...

shambalaya
02-17-14, 02:06 AM
That has happened to me too a couple of times. I don't mind so much the sync issue which is known and to some degree preventable by force closing the app regularly, but the loss of energy is just mean! You have to collect from your buildings all over, but now you don't have the energy to do so.

dalexxx
02-17-14, 02:16 AM
I guess i will have to close the game entirely than visitng my own posts on my wall.

And here i thought the posts wont load up if you are not synched...

meme1098
02-17-14, 06:59 AM
To sync with TL's server (that's where your game is stored) go visit a neighbor and send them a gift. Then return to your kingdom and collect, craft, farm, etc. I do this every time I open the game. Can't gift every time but I visit a few neighbors and tap hearts first, then go to my kingdom. I never have sync issues after I started doing this.