PDA

View Full Version : **Expansion Permits**

bexter83
02-17-14, 01:52 AM
Last time new expansion plots were released and you claimed that final piece of land for you kingdom, the option of creating expansion permits from the exchange disappeared, since then we've had the new set released, so I thought I'd a little be clever here, I maxed myself out on wisp lanterns, used them to part purchase the 2 plots left I had available in order to max out my number of wisp lanterns for when they release the plots (hopefully) leading to that glass dome we have all been intrigued about since the game was released, but haven't purchased the two plots with expansion permits as I want to be able to create some towards these new plots..... If someone can say "nope you will still have the option to create expansion permits once you have claimed all the available land" I won't be so cloak and dagger about this, but I thought others may want to know about this option.... Esp the long term players... But then you've probably figured this out too.... Just sharing my knowledge

shambalaya
02-17-14, 02:00 AM
I'm doing the same thing, I gave wisp lanterns towards the last two plots but I'm saving my expansion permits (currently 13 + 72 trade tickets) and leaving the option to create more open in the exchange.

It takes so long to make those permits that it could take months to expand to the dome if you had to start from scratch!

Anyuszko
02-17-14, 03:13 AM
I had expanded everywhere but one spot, I fear to expand there coz I want to make more expansion permits.

If someone expanded everywhere please let us know if you still can produce more exp permits (or not).

marse66
02-17-14, 04:07 AM
The expansion permit option did go away once I completed expanding.. :0(

sluppies
02-17-14, 05:25 AM
I've fully expanded everywhere in my kingdom and have 266 expansion permits in my inventory. I haven't lost the ability to craft them and make at least 1 if not more every day.

Anyuszko
02-17-14, 05:34 AM
The expansion permit option did go away once I completed expanding.. :0(

Thank you.

Anyuszko
02-17-14, 05:35 AM
I've fully expanded everywhere in my kingdom and have 266 expansion permits in my inventory. I haven't lost the ability to craft them and make at least 1 if not more every day.

??? Nice joke. :)

vednir
02-17-14, 06:34 AM
I fully expanded with only two spare expansion permits. The rationale for this is that expansion permits only take 4 hours to craft, at least they do for now. Trade tickets can be more difficult to obtain depending on which trade you are doing. There have been items you could purchase only for trade tickets such as the tinker camp which means converting all of your trade tickets into expansion permits prematurely may be a bit rash.

zoeee87
02-17-14, 10:29 AM
I fully expanded with only two spare expansion permits. The rationale for this is that expansion permits only take 4 hours to craft, at least they do for now. Trade tickets can be more difficult to obtain depending on which trade you are doing. There have been items you could purchase only for trade tickets such as the tinker camp which means converting all of your trade tickets into expansion permits prematurely may be a bit rash.

I agree it may be premature.. I'm worried that they next time we are able to expand they are going to create a "new" item you have to get instead of the permits to expand... Hopefully not.. But you never know..

sluppies
02-17-14, 11:59 AM
??? Nice joke. :)

Ha slip up! I meant trade tickets......I have 226.....no 267 now. Not expansion permits. Now that would be a feat!

bexter83
02-17-14, 02:12 PM
Can you imagine Zoeee87!!! What else they will throw in, I've played this game ever since I was bought this iPad in Oct 2012, I've been loving the weekly updates etc as it did go a little stale for a while, but I was gutted when I fully expanded and lost the ability to produce expansion permits... Learnt from that mistake this time... Just want to know if it's an elf garden to go alongside the fairies :D god I'm sad lol

wassupbaby
02-17-14, 02:25 PM
fully expanded + 19 permits + over 20 trade tickets . I think i'm good for the next update :)

zoeee87
02-17-14, 08:22 PM
Can you imagine Zoeee87!!! What else they will throw in, I've played this game ever since I was bought this iPad in Oct 2012, I've been loving the weekly updates etc as it did go a little stale for a while, but I was gutted when I fully expanded and lost the ability to produce expansion permits... Learnt from that mistake this time... Just want to know if it's an elf garden to go alongside the fairies :D god I'm sad lol

I know right.. I just would not be surprised.. I've been playing since Oct 2012!!! It's pretty addicting! Lol

Anyuszko
02-18-14, 01:23 AM
fully expanded + 19 permits + over 20 trade tickets . I think i'm good for the next update :)

Wow nice :) I only have 2 permits and a few tickets left, expanded everywhere but one spot so still able to craft permits (which I do like crazy)

Anyuszko
02-18-14, 01:23 AM
Ha slip up! I meant trade tickets......I have 226.....no 267 now. Not expansion permits. Now that would be a feat!

Ah ok :) 267 permit is years to craft :)

JustKay
02-18-14, 02:32 AM
Ah ok :) 267 permit is years to craft :)

Yeah, and I thought like most items it would max out at 99. I've been regularly crafting expansion permits to keep from hitting 99 trade tickets. I'm a pretty regular player (no gems though) and I only managed to craft 9 (6 of which would be consumed by remaining expansions).

Naryaa
02-18-14, 03:54 AM
Hola, no hablo mucho ingles, perd?n, tengo un problema en bakery story estoy en lvl 14 y para expandir a 10x13 me pide 200000 coins... Me parece mucho, he estado hablando con al***os neighboards y me han dicho que a ellos les ped?a menos.. Como puedo solucionarlo?? Gracias

m1stery
02-18-14, 04:35 AM
Hola, no hablo mucho ingles, perd?n, tengo un problema en bakery story estoy en lvl 14 y para expandir a 10x13 me pide 200000 coins... Me parece mucho, he estado hablando con al***os neighboards y me han dicho que a ellos les ped?a menos.. Como puedo solucionarlo?? Gracias

Yo no abolo espa?ol muy bueno, pero puedo ayudarte. Este forum es para Castle Story, tu necesitas forum para Bakery Story: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?22-Bakery-Story-Discussions

crystalrayn3
02-18-14, 11:20 AM
I've got 2 expansions left until I'm maxed out. Good thing I read this thread because I didn't know about losing the ability to create more permits once I'm maxed. Thanks for the advice! I'm going to start stocking up on permits now.

bexter83
02-19-14, 02:48 AM
I've got 2 expansions left until I'm maxed out. Good thing I read this thread because I didn't know about losing the ability to create more permits once I'm maxed. Thanks for the advice! I'm going to start stocking up on permits now.

Glad I've been able to enlighten someone ;)