PDA

View Full Version : I have pile of seeds, Fertilizer and Greenhouse built however can craft, advise pls

mamalovesson
02-16-14, 08:30 PM
Have been collecting pile of seeds and fertilizer from crops, cows etc also have the greenhouse built, however Maza still locked and can't craft anything with the GreenHouse because I don't have the other two materials.

Am I missing something here? How can I obtain the other two materials?

outhouse01
02-16-14, 11:39 PM
Have been collecting pile of seeds and fertilizer from crops, cows etc also have the greenhouse built, however Maza still locked and can craft anything with the GreenHouse because I don't have the other two materials.

Am I missing something here? How can I obtain the other two materials?

If you are not at level 27, yes you are missing something. Read the thread of 13/2/14' relating to the new release. I am assuming you just wasted your money on the greenhouse, like others not at that level did.

Cheers

rabsos
02-17-14, 01:33 AM
You also have to have Greselda walking around its part of her quest line.

mamalovesson
02-17-14, 02:17 AM
If you are not at level 27, yes you are missing something. Read the thread of 13/2/14' relating to the new release. I am assuming you just wasted your money on the greenhouse, like others not at that level did.

Cheers

I am level 27 and very close to level up to 28. I thought it was a nice looking building. Oh dear! never mind, I know I will get there, this game also trains my patient. xx

mamalovesson
02-17-14, 02:29 AM
You also have to have Greselda walking around its part of her quest line.
Then I have to see that as my next goal, I don't have her yet. Thanks

kooky panda
02-17-14, 07:41 AM
Post one and two give more information for this quest line.
Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360-Castle-Story-02-13-2014-Update-Greselda-s-Beautiful-Dark-Garden)