PDA

View Full Version : how to transfer the game from my old to may new iPhone?

lepaka
02-16-14, 02:10 PM
i bought a new iPhone 5s and want to transfer the game with my actual level to the new iPhone. i did the restore from the last back-up from my iPhone 4s, but the game starts from zero!!!

is there some tweak over there?

thanks for your time :rolleyes:

boxesj
02-16-14, 02:32 PM
You need to download another story game which has the storm8ID transfer. I think I did bakery or restaurant story.

Here is the guide http://support.storm8.com/entries/20367587-How-to-transfer-Storm8-games-to-a-new-device

It's very easy and straightforward. I did it myself not long ago.

Good luck!

meme1098
02-16-14, 04:12 PM
i bought a new iPhone 5s and want to transfer the game with my actual level to the new iPhone. i did the restore from the last back-up from my iPhone 4s, but the game starts from zero!!!

is there some tweak over there?

thanks for your time :rolleyes:

Much easier than that!!! Just download Restaurant Story and use the login feature available there. Here's the link:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!
Be sure you have a password associated with your ID. You can do that by tapping the help button in menu.

I login back and forth all the time with another account I had on an old iPhone. It's a great feature to be able to gift and send requests to yourself. Then login to accept & send them.

If you don't have a password, then you have to email support.
Support@teamlava.com and have them transfer for you.
Be sure to include as much information about your game as possible so they can transfer the right one.

lepaka
02-17-14, 01:09 AM
thanks you guys, it works very easy, just login with the Restaurant Story and it shows all the games you played in. :cool:

it saves my day, i did not want to start from scratch, my Royal Kindom with 5498 points and 15,6 milion coins are a more than 1 year hard working and it would be a pity to loose it all

thanks once more, you guys rock :cool: