PDA

View Full Version : what foods make the most money

Unregistered
01-15-11, 07:37 AM
i prefer the foods that make in 1 hour :)
what foods make the most money and most xp?

Grey
01-23-11, 01:05 AM
T-bone Steak will be the most profitable food that takes an hour.

This applies to both gold and xp.

At 5 appliances you'll make approximately 3300g per hour, any more will create overstock, but also increase xp.

You make 30 xp per hour per dish, so more appliances will maximize xp, as well as guaranteeing continuous income.

For absolute best profits, cook bagels in 5 ovens continuously.
For best xp, french toast on as many stoves as you can. Any more than five is fairly moot as prep time will set you at about a continuous loop of cooking.

Hope it helps.
Storm8 I.D. GreyPaw

veggiecafe
02-03-13, 03:44 PM
Has this changed with Cedar Planked Fish?

cherryberry9
02-03-13, 03:47 PM
Has this changed with Cedar Planked Fish?

This thread is really old and it has changed throughout the years. I do believe cedar planked fish is though.

Gorillabeats
02-08-13, 06:53 AM
yea, i recently discovered that cedar planked fish is 90 xp. So whenever i really need to lvl up fast. With lots of ovens it racks up xp like speed growth in just a few hours micromanagement:) Et voil? ur up a some thousands xp!

TheDanimal82
02-15-13, 10:41 PM
My strategy (for xp) is to make French toast on easy stoves while I manage my wall, restaurant, neighbors, gifts, etc. as I accept gifts, I can accept, visit & tip about 3 neighbors before my French toast is finished. I serve them, start more French toast & repeat the process. When I start visiting & tipping my neighbors, I can hit about 4 before the toast is done. If I hit all my neighbors and am using about 8 stoves, I can make close to 10,000 plates of French toast. Haven't figured out the math, but it adds up to a lot of xp