PDA

View Full Version : Feb 17th Valentine's Removal?

jdelvalle1
02-15-14, 09:56 AM
Restaurant Story had a pop up warning that it's Valentine's content would be removed on the 17th, so I figured it would probably happen in Fashion Story after seeing what happened during the Christmas item removal in January.

Any word on whether they'll also remove the three 2013 Vday catalogs? I'm taking about Date Night, Blazing Beauty & Romantic at Heart. Not that I mind the removal of the last one, but I haven't been able to reach LV4 on these....besides, Date Night's dress & Blazing Beauty's heels are some of the nicest items we currently have.

bobbyrae
02-15-14, 09:57 AM
Restaurant Story had a pop up warning that it's Valentine's content would be removed on the 17th,
Really? I have not had that pop up in any of my games as yet. Hmmm

jdelvalle1
02-15-14, 10:41 AM
The pop up isn't up anymore, probably got pulled last wednesday.

meme1098
02-15-14, 01:47 PM
Wow...that would be awfully early. Haven't seen it at all.

CuteTali
02-15-14, 01:53 PM
I hope not, I play all year long for the vday content, I need to earn more money to be able to buy coin items and am still working on mastering vday catalogues. Also the longer the vday content stays up for sale, the more of the gem items that I buy from it too. Kinda going back and forth purchasing more items for each shop, decided to buy a third of that cute bicycle LTO today for my other shop.

jdelvalle1
02-15-14, 03:37 PM
Yeah I agree...I'm hoping if that's the case, then they at least give us an extra week & have the pull at the end of Feb. I don't go to crazy with holiday stuff cause I only ever have it up for that month & then the following year will bring new stuff....however, there is a mix of challenge & satisfaction involved in mastering catalogs, plus the coveted gems. As my level gets closer 99, I find myself with less & less catalogs under LV2...so having catalogs pulled makes me very sad. It's now a game for me to master new holiday catalogs as fast as possible before they are pulled.

bobbyrae
02-15-14, 08:22 PM
The pop up isn't up anymore, probably got pulled last wednesday.

You actually saw that pop up in restaurant?

jdelvalle1
02-16-14, 06:20 PM
You actually saw that pop up in restaurant?

Yeah I saw it alright, it's odd that it hasn't popped up since then, so maybe it was a mistake or they changed their minds? In any case there is a LOT of decoration available, so maybe they want to trim it down? Well I suppose we'll know today or Wednesday.