PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: teddy/white rose collection

sapphirecross
02-15-14, 09:08 AM
Fabulous collection quest, extra time to complete, short dragon quest time, consistent rate, 1 gold per item if I run short at the end. Everything about it was great!

I had quit the game for a while with frustration for previous collections and the awful chances of getting dragons, but I was so happy with the changes for this one, I started playing again and have already bought the 530 gold and will definitely buy again if things stay like this. Wanted for sure to give feedback because the MAIN reason I bought gold yesterday was because of this collection going so well and I will be able to get both dragons. Thank you :)

CuteTali
02-15-14, 09:21 AM
Does anyone have a picture of the teddy dragon to share? The name sounds cute.

jim23cash
02-15-14, 10:12 AM
I agree, and there are lots of posts in the summoning thread that are Woo Hoos! It was a much more positive experience for most posters this go round.
Thanks TL for listening to our feedback and making it so much more enjoyable.
The only complaints I heard were from players who accidentally hit the buy now for $xx gold button by mistake.
Great Job! Woo hoo! (;

MakJulos
02-17-14, 10:47 AM
I must agree here - this was a very nice summoning, worked very well in every part for me and judging by forum responses it didn't bug out much for many as is usually the case, good job TL!

Now keep up the good work and go fix the tournament events in Lottery Arena...ah sorry, Battle Arena...:rolleyes:

lorentw
02-17-14, 11:01 AM
I will add that of the summonings I have been able to participate in,I enjoyed not being stressed to the max about getting to my game every hour to check on it. I made it through this one even while working 16 hour days out of town. Great Job

FigmentValley
02-17-14, 12:30 PM
I agree. This one, with work, was "do-able". You had to WORK, but knew that if you did, you would accomplish the summoning.

Good going, TL!

ciarjen
02-17-14, 12:35 PM
Great summoning, thanks.

rissah
02-18-14, 07:45 PM
Agreed, this one was stress free and painless if you worked. Awesome job.