PDA

View Full Version : Can we have new gifts to send and receive

mrosmeows
02-14-14, 01:07 PM
Mermaid scales live wood gems cow hide something useful?! Besides when we get goals with a ton of silver or jewels gifts are useless. My expansions are all done except the last two I'm waiting for expansion permits I already applied the lights to them and I'm at 99 my earth wisp are constantly at 99 as well. Who needs water when were constantly looking for merscales? Or fur between the beast and manicores How about one energy for a gift. We can only give and get three a day anyhow and for us ok players it's all stuff were maxed on or close to maxed. Please change this

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-17-14, 06:51 AM
Great suggestion! ...It would also be awesome if the gift limit was raised from 3 to 5 a day. I can never keep up with gifting back, always behind.

my607
02-23-14, 08:24 PM
Even better set the gift limit to ten that would be great. Three is just to little. Please change some of the gifting choices. Gems would be great and of course with a limit on them.

deborahjj59
03-12-14, 09:31 AM
Definitely on the gifts. If we are encouraged to have lots of neighbors, I would like to be able to keep them! Need to be able to give gifts to all my neighbors.