PDA

View Full Version : Romantic Rocks

danni7788
02-14-14, 11:52 AM
It looks like there is a new type of habitat- romantic rocks- that houses red and white dragons!! I just saw this, but can't get it because I already have the max habitats. It looks very pretty though!! Maybe this means multicolor habitats in the future!

Anyone have this yet?

freshfunin2008
02-14-14, 11:59 AM
It looks like there is a new type of habitat- romantic rocks- that houses red and white dragons!! I just saw this, but can't get it because I already have the max habitats. It looks very pretty though!! Maybe this means multicolor habitats in the future!

Anyone have this yet?

I don't have it. It is in my market and for 100 gold I think TL knows where they can go on that one. lol

PS It only holds 3 dragons. How is that progress? Lame!

ThunderRemix8
02-14-14, 12:48 PM
To think I just bought a white habitat for Valentine! Then again, it's cheaper....

CuteTali
02-14-14, 01:01 PM
I bought one, it's 100 gold and takes 24 hours to build, holds 3 dragons with max coin of 7200.

awsumum
02-14-14, 01:15 PM
If only TL had made this habitat hold 4 dragons :( I probably would've bought 2

My habitat problem would be solved if white/pink/black held 4 as well. TL don't even have to do all of them! Just pick one and make it hold 4 :)

danni7788
02-14-14, 03:04 PM
I don't have it. It is in my market and for 100 gold I think TL knows where they can go on that one. lol

Oh that is pretty lame. That's a disappointment.. I couldn't see how much it was because I am maxed out on habitats. Aww I got excited about housing all the valentine dragons there if there was ever another habitat increase!!

sabrinainde
02-14-14, 03:06 PM
How long is this on sale for 100 gold?

pribakes
02-14-14, 03:16 PM
If only TL had made this habitat hold 4 dragons :( I probably would've bought 2

My habitat problem would be solved if white/pink/black held 4 as well. TL don't even have to do all of them! Just pick one and make it hold 4 :)

You are totally right!

chalupa2030
02-14-14, 04:49 PM

Too funny! It's in my market for 100 gold too.

So ~ an increase of habitats and we have to pay gold for them? Am I missing something?

DragonMaster128z
02-14-14, 05:32 PM
I like it, and can afford it (got an itunes card for v-day), but it only holds 3 dragons. :\ If i'm paying gold its going to be for 4 dragons.

Trixie6969
02-14-14, 05:33 PM
I just bought a white one too...dumb question here...does the dragon living in the new habitat have to have both red & white or just one of the colors?

DragonMaster128z
02-14-14, 05:37 PM
I just bought a white one too...dumb question here...does the dragon living in the new habitat have to have both red & white or just one of the colors?

Just one. :)

Trixie6969
02-14-14, 07:48 PM
Thx...I have 53/64 habitats at level 102...I think I'll wait to get this one since I have so many multiples of both white & red...just got my 1st Rainbow about 3 weeks ago & have no Diamonds & building my 9th white habitat.

I would probably get it if it held 4 dragons. I do think it's a pretty habitat. Would rather use the gold to speed up for dragons I'm not going to get...ROFL :cool:

jim23cash
02-15-14, 03:17 AM
I'm disappointed it only holds 3 Dragons, but more disappointed that they are introducing new habitats on sale without increasing the habitat limit. Unfair to anyone who is already maxed out on habitats!

Lesimony
02-15-14, 05:51 AM
Not a dumb question, I'd like to know too. I know someone answered just one of the colors, but that doesn't mean you can put a different combo like Pink/White or Red/Yellow. I hope we get an official answer from TL or a mod soon.

igames4me
02-15-14, 07:35 AM
Make it hold 4 dragons tl

knj00
02-15-14, 07:51 AM
Not a dumb question, I'd like to know too. I know someone answered just one of the colors, but that doesn't mean you can put a different combo like Pink/White or Red/Yellow. I hope we get an official answer from TL or a mod soon.

As long as the dragon has a red or a white type it can go in the habitat.

I currently have my Valentines Dragons in one and soon my Angel will join them. :)

dalexxx
02-15-14, 08:21 AM
Will put my epic crusader collection there lol

CuteTali
02-15-14, 01:50 PM
I bought one, it's 100 gold and takes 24 hours to build, holds 3 dragons with max coin of 7200.

Okay so here is what I found out now that it's finished building:

Love dragon goes into this habitat just fine of course.

Pink (which is red and white) does NOT go into this habitat.

Various combinations of red and/or white dragons go into this habitat just fine though, such as Light, Winter, Life, Firestorm etc. The dragon doesn't have to have both red and white colors to use this habitat, as long as one of the colors is there.

pribakes
02-15-14, 03:55 PM
I'm disappointed it only holds 3 Dragons, but more disappointed that they are introducing new habitats on sale without increasing the habitat limit. Unfair to anyone who is already maxed out on habitats!

Agree 10000000%

summer1443
02-16-14, 04:36 PM
I like it, and can afford it (got an itunes card for v-day), but it only holds 3 dragons. :\ If i'm paying gold its going to be for 4 dragons.

I totally agree!! I only had 30mins before the store, where I buy my iTunes cards from, closes. I was just about to fly outta here when I thought to look up the info on this habitat first. I am SO glad I did! I would've been irate, had I went through the trouble of driving 20 mins away, adding funds to my account & purchasing gold, only to discover it houses THREE dragons instead of FOUR!!! I'm so disappointed in TL...again!

CuteTali
02-16-14, 05:39 PM
It may only hold 3 dragons instead of 4, but it also costs 100 gold instead of 500 and can be used by two different colors instead of just one.

chaselance
02-17-14, 07:34 AM

I agree that is unfair to have it on sale for a limited time but not increase habitats because when they finally do increase habitats for those of us who are maxed out than we would have to pay the original 300 in gold. Same with the amazon crafting I had to craft it because it's ending but my stable and champion habitat is full so I have nowhere to put it so it's sitting in nest along with the bride until we get an increase so sad they feel unwanted!

jim23cash
02-17-14, 11:39 AM
I agree that is unfair to have it on sale for a limited time but not increase habitats because when they finally do increase habitats for those of us who are maxed out than we would have to pay the original 300 in gold. Same with the amazon crafting I had to craft it because it's ending but my stable and champion habitat is full so I have nowhere to put it so it's sitting in nest along with the bride until we get an increase so sad they feel unwanted!
Have you posted to the habitats thread? We were told that specifics were helpful when they take the requests to the programmers. If you haven't already, please make a post there outlining your situation, and as much detail about your habitats as you feel comfortable with. (Like you have stable full, 2 nests full, any upgraded habitats, any eggs in storage?)
My Amazon is also on the nest along with Jewelry, Passion and Valentine. I also have 7 eggs in storage & 3 Dragons in stable. I've been updating the thread frequently, in hopes that they will make a one time larger increase for some of us who are in similar positions. I have Champions from 3 Tournaments in storage! Warden is the oldest one. That's how long this has been an issue for me!
That is why I am so unhappy that this habitat only holds 3, and costs gold. It's not a precedent that I like...

freshfunin2008
02-18-14, 11:44 AM

If you are paying gold it should hold 6 dragons. Most of the silver bought habitats hold 3. If you are paying gold.... you should get an extra value. You can already put red and light dragons in a white habitat. Where is the value here? I just don't see it.

freshfunin2008
02-19-14, 12:05 PM
Now it is for 200 gold in the market. LOL.

midnightmeerkat
02-19-14, 12:20 PM
If you are paying gold it should hold 6 dragons. Most of the silver bought habitats hold 3. If you are paying gold.... you should get an extra value. You can already put red and light dragons in a white habitat. Where is the value here? I just don't see it.
It holds any red. And any white. Not just red/white

If you don't see any value in it don't buy it, there will be some people who do want it.

yayacupcake
02-19-14, 12:41 PM
Now it is for 200 gold in the market. LOL.

Just in time for the 10 extra habitat increase! Amirite? :p

freshfunin2008
02-19-14, 01:04 PM
It holds any red. And any white. Not just red/white

If you don't see any value in it don't buy it, there will be some people who do want it.

I won't be buying it. My point is if you are buying it with gold you should get more than just the opportunity to have red and white. For 200 gold it should hold more than 3 dragons. imo

Bovo71
02-19-14, 01:26 PM
Has anyone purchased this and also have Eternal Flame and/or Garden of Light temples from the Red/White Dawn achievements?

I'm wondering if this increases your coin capacity?

I'd expect as a double colour you'd get a double increase from both of the temples.

Thanks In Advance,

Annica5
02-19-14, 01:34 PM
Has anyone purchased this and also have Eternal Flame and/or Garden of Light temples from the Red/White Dawn achievements?

I'm wondering if this increases your coin capacity?

I'd expect as a double colour you'd get a double increase from both of the temples.

Thanks In Advance,
There is no increase at all. It holds 7200 but neither Eternal flame or the Light thingy affects it. Hadn't even noticed til I saw your question.