PDA

View Full Version : WHERE Is My Golden Apple?

mwenvlay
02-14-14, 08:02 AM
I've had an apple tree for at least 6 weeks now and the magic garden for 2 or 3 weeks and I have yet to get a single golden apple! It's the only thing holding me up from completing the Sir Pigglesworth challenge. Is it possible that I will just NEVER get a golden apple?

jimboser
02-14-14, 08:33 AM
It's a rare drop. Collect from your Apple tree as often as possible. Even if you are maxed out on Apples. I am maxed on Golden Eggs and Golden Nuggets. I have 6 Golden Apples.

Life ain't fair. ;)

GoodyTwoShoes2
02-14-14, 08:40 AM
I've had an apple tree for at least 6 weeks now and the magic garden for 2 or 3 weeks and I have yet to get a single golden apple! It's the only thing holding me up from completing the Sir Pigglesworth challenge. Is it possible that I will just NEVER get a golden apple?

I was on Level 22 before I ever found my 1st Gold Apple! Don't give up hope, just work on the other goals and bake LOTS of Apple Pies!!

GoodyTwoShoes2
02-14-14, 08:41 AM
It's a rare drop. Collect from your Apple tree as often as possible. Even if you are maxed out on Apples. I am maxed on Golden Eggs and Golden Nuggets. I have 6 Golden Apples.

Life ain't fair. ;)

Have you used any on the Reserve for a Trade ticket and gems?

jimboser
02-14-14, 09:47 AM
Have you used any on the Reserve for a Trade ticket and gems?

Only a very small number of those trades. Probably only about 5 or so overall that I recall.

pixieblob
02-14-14, 11:52 AM
i'm on level 28 and have still not found one despite collecting from the apple tree and Magic Garden as often as possible

mwenvlay
02-14-14, 02:51 PM
i'm on level 28 and have still not found one despite collecting from the apple tree and Magic Garden as often as possible

i'm almost on level 26.

maguar
02-14-14, 04:01 PM
Golden apples are a rare drop. It can and has taken months for players to get one. Golden apples can drop from the gem apple trees, magic garden, fruit crate trade, desert sands adventure, sir piggles (not helpful in this instance). Just keep collecting and you'll eventually get it (I hope it's soon for you).

passinthru8
02-14-14, 04:17 PM

A few Nbrs got Golden apple on first Fruit Crate Trade. I have only done 3 but have not received one yet. I refuse to continue giving my magic fruit for lemons & oranges which are a 100% sure drop whenever I want them! I have 40 Golden Eggs, 24 Gold Nuggets, 0(zero) Golden Apples. I have had three but used the in exchange. I think i got my first from Pigglesworth about a month into the game. I am Level 30 with over 100K XP. I have 2 Gem Apple Trees. Golden Apples are a rediculously rare drop! Good Luck!!

jtm101
02-14-14, 04:23 PM
How many red apples have tou collected so far?

From my experience people often have to collect over 100 red apples on average before a golden apple will drop.

muffinnosnuthin
02-14-14, 04:30 PM
Wow i guess im lucky then. It took approximately 150 apples from one tree for me. I just got one last night.

mafruha
02-14-14, 11:33 PM
Its really tough..i got mine after nearly 5months from starting that quest..but dont worry as long as i remember Sir Pigsworth is not necessary for other quests..but it sometimes drop wisp lattern which is v helpful..

monstermash1
02-15-14, 11:07 PM
It takes a long time I finally got mine after about 4 months iam a level 30 player and have been playing since 2012 I got mine from a gem apple tree ........crazy thing I got a golden apple today from tree! I love sir piggy he gives great stuff I git 30 energy the other day

pixieblob
02-20-14, 02:17 AM
woohoo I finally got my golden apple and have a baby Sir Pigglesworth :)

luna2cute
02-20-14, 08:02 PM
Still waiting for my golden apple too. It will come eventually. :) (so i keep telling myself!). ;)

BabyTanuki
02-23-14, 02:37 AM
I have 3 apple trees and collect from them at least 2x a day. I get about 1 golden apple per week.

JustKay
02-23-14, 09:21 PM
I have 63 golden apples stocked up right now (more than what I have of nuggets & eggs). They used to be more frequent drops, but I think they fixed it up to be more rare seeing as they are key to the 5 gem trade.

I should probably add that I have 4 apple trees for a while now and I collect from them pretty regularly.

JustKay
02-23-14, 09:23 PM
woohoo I finally got my golden apple and have a baby Sir Pigglesworth :)

Congrats! He drops some pretty interesting items. I have two skunkpies in my inventory I don't know what to do with :S

mwenvlay
02-24-14, 10:16 PM
i wish you could gift me one:(

I have 63 golden apples stocked up right now (more than what I have of nuggets & eggs). They used to be more frequent drops, but I think they fixed it up to be more rare seeing as they are key to the 5 gem trade.

I should probably add that I have 4 apple trees for a while now and I collect from them pretty regularly.

labsandboxers
02-25-14, 03:06 PM
I remember it did take forever. Like around 23. I just ignored that one until it happened. This game teaches great patience. I do get itchy sometimes and spend the gems.

JustKay
02-25-14, 09:47 PM
i wish you could gift me one:(

I'll trade you one for a glimmer trap plant :D

mcsyndrome
02-26-14, 01:47 AM
I gave in and bought an apple tree. Expected months to pass before a golden apple would drop, but was pleasantly surprised with I struck gold three days after buying the apple tree. So far I haven't seen anything special from Mr. Piggy apart from gold and bacon. What exactly does he drop?

JustKay
02-26-14, 03:52 PM
I gave in and bought an apple tree. Expected months to pass before a golden apple would drop, but was pleasantly surprised with I struck gold three days after buying the apple tree. So far I haven't seen anything special from Mr. Piggy apart from gold and bacon. What exactly does he drop?

Just about anything really. I think he even dropped mithril and adamantine one. I think he dropped 5 gems once for me. Mostly sap, truffle, bacon, water, glimmerdust, a few building materials like beams and blocks.

mwenvlay
02-27-14, 06:41 PM
omg, i FINALLY just got a golden apple from the tree i bought 2 months ago- and today is my birthday!

yay!
:cool:

CottageRose
02-27-14, 06:51 PM
Congrats!!!

luna2cute
02-27-14, 07:10 PM
I bought mine a while ago, made 12+ apple pies so far and no golden apple. Hope its coming soon, I want mr pigglesworth. :)

mwenvlay
02-27-14, 07:14 PM
Congrats!!!

thank you!!!

Leire22
03-06-14, 06:06 AM
What is Fruit Crate Trade? Thx for explain

claupu
03-06-14, 07:33 AM
What is Fruit Crate Trade? Thx for explain

We got a new trade with the update fom 01/23/2014. When you finish the questline a new trade will be open in the Royal Exchange. I can't remember the requirements to get it started, but I'm sure the info is somewhere in the thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64488-Castle-Story-Update-01-23-014-Fruit-Crate-Trade-Monster-Traps

Leire22
03-11-14, 07:59 PM
We got a new trade with the update fom 01/23/2014. When you finish the questline a new trade will be open in the Royal Exchange. I can't remember the requirements to get it started, but I'm sure the info is somewhere in the thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64488-Castle-Story-Update-01-23-014-Fruit-Crate-Trade-Monster-Traps

Which questline should I finish? I dont understand

maguar
03-11-14, 08:12 PM
Which questline should I finish? I dont understand

You need to be at least level 26, have the royal exchange and have done the following quests:

Micro managing:
visit deep mine
visit cathedral
visit conservatory
visit ampitheater
visit tavern
check jeweller
Reward: 1700 coins, 6 XP

What Gold Can't Buy
Tour the Magic Garden 0/2
Reward: 2600 coins, 8 XP

The Extravagant Picnic
Tomatoes - 40
Prime Cuts - 4
Hearty Stews - 4
Carrots - 30
Cabbage - 30
Hot Pepper - 20
Reward: 2900 coins, 9 XP, Unlocks Fruit Crate Trade in Exchange

skullsncandy
03-16-14, 12:39 PM
I am Still waiting for a golden apple too. I got my first one over 6 months ago and have not gotten any since. Very frustrating because I can not do either of the two current goals which are my only two goals I have without it. It makes me regret paying gems for a tree that has not dropped one golden apple. I really think the drop rate should be increased for the items we spend gems on.

freesiawoods
03-16-14, 08:00 PM
I have a second kingdom at level 16 only but I am diligently making the rainbow pots. So I was estatic when I got a golden apple from one pot, which enabled me to get Sir Piggy really early. I also got stuff like dragon scale, manticore whisker and mysterious venom!

So it's worth a shot if you haven't yet got your apple.