PDA

View Full Version : help! no daily cash?

osassa
02-14-14, 05:57 AM
Hello. I got a new android phone, and start playing the bakery story. Then suddenly realize, I didn't receive any daily cash every day when I open the game. Why is that?

I actualy have another problem too. Every time after I fully closed the game then restart it, all the past goal windows pop out one by one, why is that?

I had an iPhone before, and none of this happen.

Help and thanks

bobbyrae
02-14-14, 06:28 AM
Old goals popping up. This is an old, known problem for android players, unfortunately. Some players find that if you exit the game and then restart it the old goals go away. That solution never worked for me, though. Be VERY careful how you click on those old goal pop ups though. Some of them are tricky and may ask if you want to complete the goal with gems. Make sure to click on the "x" and not on the "ok" button whenever possible.

In one thread this week one of the Community Moderators said it is being investigated....not sure what that means and what the result will be. http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?64097-Old-goals-popping-up/page3

Android players apparently do get a daily bonus but you won't see the pop up so you can't really be sure how much you are getting each day unless you do some leg work to track how much food you sold overnight and then subtract it from your coin balance or some such thing.

None of these problems affect ios players.

osassa
02-14-14, 11:58 AM
I see. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated

PepperWoo
02-14-14, 03:37 PM
Android players apparently do get a daily bonus but you won't see the pop up so you can't really be sure how much you are getting each day unless you do some leg work to track how much food you sold overnight and then subtract it from your coin balance or some such thing.

Oh maybe this explain inaccuracies whenever I calculate my daily profit when I have the same food, no. of counters, design, and number of plates sold. XD I never knew this. Does it occur at the same time as the daily reset in PST? It would help me so much! :)

bobbyrae
02-14-14, 04:37 PM
Oh maybe this explain inaccuracies whenever I calculate my daily profit when I have the same food, no. of counters, design, and number of plates sold. XD I never knew this. Does it occur at the same time as the daily reset in PST? It would help me so much! :)

Not sure when the daily amount is given. Where is nmishii when you need her? She knows everything about the game on android devices :D I only keep feeder games on my android.

PepperWoo
02-15-14, 01:59 AM
Ok I checked before and after the daily reset and it does occur at the same time! :) I don't know where I currently am in the 4-day cycle but I received 57,906 bonus today. Will continue monitoring the next few days.

bobbyrae
02-15-14, 07:05 AM
Ok I checked before and after the daily reset and it does occur at the same time! :) I don't know where I currently am in the 4-day cycle but I received 57,906 bonus today. Will continue monitoring the next few days.

Great! :)