PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Look - Need Quest Help!!!

Avenuez
02-14-14, 03:53 AM
I have to buy 8 Light Bar wallpapers.
But my whole restaurant already has this wallpaper.
Can I some how sell some to buy new ones?
Because when I just remove them with a different paper, they will of course end up in my stock.
Or any other way I can finish this quest?

kooky panda
02-14-14, 06:19 AM
Sometimes you can buy other wallpaper to complete the goal. (not sure on this specific goal).
Try to buy a different wallpaper to see if that will count.

WrestlerHouse
02-14-14, 06:00 PM
You have to buy new ones then buy the same ones again. You can't sell wallpaper unfortunately.

ElaineCarrel
02-14-14, 07:02 PM
The only other suggestion I have if u can't use a different wallpaper is 2 use ur hard earned gems 2 skip it. That's the only other alternative u have or just give up on completing that quest/challenge. I had that happen 2 me once last yr but luckily I was able 2 use a different wallpaper.

meme1098
02-14-14, 07:46 PM
Just buy cheap wallpaper to cover it in the amount required (8). Don't waste gems, please. Usually this is a work- around. Then you can go back and cover the cheap wallpaper up with the 8 light bar ones if you want.

ElaineCarrel
02-14-14, 08:42 PM
Just buy cheap wallpaper to cover it in the amount required (8). Don't waste gems, please. Usually this is a work- around. Then you can go back and cover the cheap wallpaper up with the 8 light bar ones if you want.

remember I said To Only use gems if u couldn't use cheaper wallpaper. I don't remember the specifics of that part of the challenge. I do hope u can use cheaper wallpaper, because it would b an awful waste of gems.

Avenuez
02-15-14, 03:56 AM
Thank you!! Buying a different wallpaper did clear the objective and was able to finish the quest!!

carabellexo
02-15-14, 04:51 AM
Glad you were able to complete the mission. :)