PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Song (Updated)

cherryberry9
02-13-14, 09:04 PM
What's everyone's favourite song right now??? Mine is the monster with eminem and Rihanna!!

I cannot post a poll so you will all have to post your favorite song.

dala12
03-14-14, 01:08 PM
I see fire from Ed sheeran.

bobbyrae
03-14-14, 01:36 PM
Tie between Dirty Little Freaks by Pink and Happy by Pharrell.

whatfireball
07-30-16, 04:24 AM
Mine is anything Falloutboy.

kellyleroc111
10-28-16, 11:02 AM
🎶🎶🎶
Flo rida & Sia - Wild Ones 🎵🎵🎵
🎶 🎶🎶


TwixAndScones
03-25-20, 08:05 AM
My current favourite songs at this moment.

Frida - The Kolors

Pensare Male - The Kolors e Elodie

La hit dell'estate - Shade

No Vacancy - One Republic, Sebastian Yatra

NO BYSTANDERS - Travis Scott

HOUSTONFORNICATION - Travis Scott

Breakfast at Tiffany's - Deep Blue Something

La Verit? - Vasco Rossi

Beautiful Disaster - Fedez e MIKA

Paranoia Airlines song, but it's also a name of his album, it's a favourite album of mine also, at the moment. But it's by; Fedez

Assenzio - J-ax e Fedez, Stash (he's from the Kolors) + Levante

Non ? Detto - Laura Pausini

dragonangel05
05-13-20, 10:12 AM
Cannot share u tube link??

Frida - The Kolors

Your songs rock, kappy

M with this now ,

Masaka Kids Africana Dancing Tweyagale By Eddy Kenzo

TwixAndScones
05-16-20, 01:30 PM
Cannot share u tube link??

Frida - The Kolors

Your songs rock, kappy

M with this now ,

Masaka Kids Africana Dancing Tweyagale By Eddy Kenzo

Oh! Nice song you mentioned.

I looked it up on YouTube and it was a great song.

It's nice to hear different styles of music and what other people listen to. :)

If you look it up in YouTube, it shouldn't be a problem. But if you would still like links to some of the songs, I'll happily provide you some.

TwixAndScones
07-12-20, 10:14 AM
Oh an update. Regarding music (some of my favourite songs) I like.

Problemi con tutti - Fedez

Generazione Boh - Fedez

Don't Rush - Young T & Bugsey

Power is Power - Sza, The Weeknd, Travis Scott

CAROUSEL - Travis Scott

WHAT TO DO? - JACKBOYS

Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho. A decent album. So far, I've only listen to 2 of 3? But that's just because I found out that album existed. Sadly, but I'm glad I've found out his older work, too.

I've been a semi fan of Travis Scott for almost 2 years, but more so recently.

Disappointing I found out who he was after he released ASTROWORLD. Probably because he wasn't super big in Italy before he released ASTROWORLD, or at least not as known. But I've listen to him more and more lately, and he's definitely a favourite of mine.

I like "Take What You want" by Post Malone, Ozzy Osbourne, Travis Scott. Though to be fair, I mostly only like Travis Scott's Part

I've never listened to Ozzy Osbourne before (a shocker, but it's just not music I really listen to) but it's definitely a great song, regardless of what artist(s) part I like better or more. All blend well and flow decently on the track, in my personal opinion.

TwixAndScones
07-03-21, 03:55 PM
My music type has stayed the same since I last posted, at least with Travis Scott.

Back in September, I finally decided to listen to "Birds In The Trap Sing Mcknight" fully and I discovered a gold mine.

My favourite album from anyone I listen to currently.

way back and through the late night are, to me, his best songs. Easily top 2 of my top 5 list. guidance is easily within that top 5 list as well.

Overall, I like almost every song on there. But them are my favourite 3 from that album.

Natasha_07
07-09-21, 01:21 PM
My music type has stayed the same since I last posted...

I don't even check the old off-topic threads for years now.

I'm surprised to see Laura Pausini here as I used to be a fan when I was a kid / teen.

Back then I used to listen to her as well as Eros Ramazzotti and Tiziano Ferro.

dragonangel05
02-11-22, 09:57 AM

Ed Sheeran ~ Bad Habit

TwixAndScones
06-30-22, 07:53 AM
I was listening to Skyline by Khalid, and it's a good song. He's a very great singer. Has a good song with Billie Eilish and Normani from a few years ago, "Lovely" and "Love Lies" - I need to get into his other and older songs as well. If nothing good is offered on farm story 2 next month, I'm going to upgrade my phone space and buy all his current albums on the iTunes Store and start listening to them then after I can buy them. He's so good on these 3 songs already, so I think it's safe to assume I'll really love and like his other music too.

TwixAndScones
09-18-22, 12:14 PM
My top 3 from the Scenic Drive Mixtape - by Khalid, in order.

Backseat
Voicemail
Scenic Drive (title track)

Honourable mentions;

Open (almost cracks my top 3)
All I Feel Is Rain

I'd recommend this mixtape to anyone possibly reading this. He's a great vocalist and harmonises well. Beautiful voice.

TwixAndScones
12-28-22, 07:47 AM
I cannot believe I slept on Khalid's music for so long. I just bought 3 more albums of his and I love them. I haven't been able to listen to the other 3 in full yet, but what I've heard is so so good. Ignore all of the other artists I've mentioned before and give Khalid that listen instead.

TwixAndScones
06-26-24, 09:04 PM
Really feeling like SpongeBob right now.

There's a clip from the show where he has like an ear worm in his ear. Cannot get a song out of his head. And just like SpongeBob it's only a matter of time before I start singing it too.

Please Don't Fall In Love With Me by Khalid.

I can listen to that song 40 times over without ever getting sick of hearing it. I only listen to that song with maybe two other songs in between that, before going back and listening to it 15-25 more times. The unfortunate part is I'm not even lying. Rinse and repeat every single day with this song.

There's no better pairing in the world than playing Farm Story 2 and listening to PDFILWM at the same time.

So glad I listen to it with headphones in, otherwise I'd have driven everyone else mad by it.

TwixAndScones
09-09-24, 09:14 PM
It's a tie between these two songs

It's All Good and Please Don't Fall In Love With Me

For best song off Khalid's Sincere album.

Dose for 2nd
Broken for 3rd

The lyrics in "Adore U" resonates with me however it's not a favourite song of mine.

"Thousand miles apart and God knows that I hate it. Nothing hurts me more than when we're separated" I should tag my one friend. I miss him. Haven't seen him face to face (in person) since late March :(

Been listening to this song quite a bit lately too.

If I Was Your Lover - Kip Moore, Morgan Wade

And it's finally someone that is not Khalid or featuring him. Don't let that fool you though, I still only listen to Khalid like 87% of the time.