PDA

View Full Version : Thank you team lava!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 02:32 AM
Thank you for giving us droid users the ability to customize our restaurants...FINALLY! Thank you SO much!

Now give us the ability to take in-game pictures so we can participate in your weekly contests too, and I'll smile, be glad, REJOICE more than I am now, and deal with your games quirks until you manage to figure something out for each of them!

It may be WAY late, but this BY FAR is the best Christmas gift I've received!

I will alert everyone I know whom has an Iphone OR Droid type phone to download these if they would like to have great games on their phones to play!

OH HAPPY DAY!
A Gamer

Unregistered
01-15-11, 03:37 AM
Yessss! We all complained alot but finally!
Great work Team Lava!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 10:54 AM
Do you guys understand you bought a phone without a camera? Taking pictures will not be avalible to you droid players.

I am glad to hear you guys got the wall and floor option!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 10:57 AM
Thank You so much.... I was about to put the game up ( I was out of ideas). It is like a brand new game now...Very addictive...

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Unregistered
01-15-11, 01:48 PM
Do you guys understand you bought a phone without a camera? Taking pictures will not be avalible to you droid players.

I am glad to hear you guys got the wall and floor option!

Droid phones are smart phones, therefore they DO have cameras. What we're talking about is an in game feature that would allow us to take screen shots of our farms and restaurants.