PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Wars!

FrozenTurtle
02-13-14, 04:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5NXR41z.png

The Alliance Wars feature is exclusive to Kingdom Clash 1.4 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id638320037?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum). Be sure to update in the App Store to access this new feature!

Alliance Wars levels the playing field when it comes to Crown totals. We have introduced a new stat called Glory. Glory is simply an extra bonus that helps track your rank in the Alliance War. Alliances win Glory by attacking during your War. The more you attack, the more Glory you earn for your Alliance!

Here's a rundown of what you need to know:

Minimum 10 Alliance members required to initiate a War.
Anyone from your Alliance can initiate a War.
Alliance Opponents are randomly selected based on Crown count, size, and Royal Hall levels.
Alliance Wars last for 12 hours.
Glory won is based on the level of your Royal Hall versus your opponent's Royal Hall.
All participants win Coins for their efforts.
The winning Alliance wins Gems for their well-fought victory!
Rewards for each member will be determined by the level of their Royal Hall.
Use the Assault feature to directly attack a random member of the Alliance currently in first place!

Note: You will only take Glory from Assaults. You will not loot you any Crowns or Resources.
You can view who declared war by checking your Alliance Chat.

We hope you enjoy this new feature! And remember...Make War, Not Love!

TrotUA
02-13-14, 05:39 PM
This update is utterly ridiculous

You win glory for losing battles???? What the hell are you thinking???

So I'm in a top 10 alliance and we don't want to lose battles we want to keep own crowns. But we get matched to war with lower ranked alliances who don't care about their crowns, so they just throw their armies at the enemy and don't care if they win or lose because they get glory either way??? You get glory from losing battles how does that make any sense????

Obviously a top alliance can't compete with a farming alliance in these stupid wars

So you are rewarding the people who suck at this game? And you are punishing the good players who only want to win battles???? Do you people even think about these updates before releasing them???

So what you expect us to spend spell stone out of pocket to assault them and try to take the glory points that they won by losing? Where exactly do you expect us to get all spell stone when you can't win any doing the assault???

It was good thought to have these wars to keep people entertained when all you see is 0 crown targets all the time, but the implementation is absurd!!!!

The effect this is gonna have is the people who don't care about crowns are going to donate crowns to win glory, which is just gonna keep pushing up the top ranked players crowns, making their crown level even more unreachable with these stupid useless troops!

Another fail storm8!

TrotUA
02-13-14, 05:45 PM
The more you attack and win, the more Glory you earn for your Alliance!

You need to change this to say win OR lose

Adjie8
02-13-14, 06:22 PM
Please stabilize the game ....

Sumercarefree
02-13-14, 06:34 PM
So if the members keep staying online, no one can take their Glory Stars away ! But they can keep accumulating by attacking.
Unfortunately it only shows how much Glory the Alliance has won ( individual standing is not shown).

Sumercarefree
02-13-14, 07:08 PM
I attacked the leading clan and won Glory. But then pointless as no gold or stones for me !
what a waste.

We need resources to build an Army again to fight!

Sumercarefree
02-13-14, 09:28 PM
Trying to get the hang of it. Looks like 4 Teams fighting for Glory in our Group.
My members are sleeping now ha ha

liscke
02-13-14, 11:19 PM
You can be 'assaulted' while you are online, so i presume having a shield makes no difference either

Sumercarefree
02-14-14, 12:24 AM
You can be 'assaulted' while you are online, so i presume having a shield makes no difference either

Wow that is interesting ! But we lose nothing.

Sumercarefree
02-14-14, 12:27 AM
Quote: Make War, Not Love!

Happy Valentines !

letf8b
02-14-14, 02:28 AM
We are in the top 5 and are not having a problem losing crowns to get stars we r still winning our rank war. Hopefully that doesn't change. Good-luck all.

letf8b
02-14-14, 02:30 AM
Oh and it does show ur individual glory under members.

rubylane
02-14-14, 07:22 AM
After a war ends, does it automatically start a new one every time?

melanthia
02-14-14, 08:27 AM
We r dealing with a small problem in my alliance..we won last war and a member decided to declare a new one within a few minutes after the results announcements.. The problem is that we r still waiting opponents to be found.. Its about 11 hrs since then and we r still waiting... Is that normal?

OUGAA- leader of GRekoi

FrozenTurtle
02-14-14, 11:28 AM
After a war ends, does it automatically start a new one every time?

Someone from your Alliance has to start up the next War.

We r dealing with a small problem in my alliance..we won last war and a member decided to declare a new one within a few minutes after the results announcements.. The problem is that we r still waiting opponents to be found.. Its about 11 hrs since then and we r still waiting... Is that normal?

OUGAA- leader of GRekoi

We're working on ways we can improve the search time for Alliance Wars. Thanks for your patience!

veefrank
02-14-14, 03:57 PM
We declared war early this morning, but still waiting for opponents... Please advise what the issue is?

Thanks,
Vee

RoccoDunbar
02-14-14, 08:58 PM
I would like to suggest that ability to declar war be limited to leader and elders. For last two days, my alliance has joined a war but no one admits to declaring war. I don't know if this is a bug or someone not admitting to doing wrong. ALLIANCE NAME: Diplomatic Immunity. I think this is a great feature but I'm finding us involved in war when most of my clan is sleeping.

Sumercarefree
02-14-14, 09:37 PM
Why are we matched with the same group again n again?
We can never win this Group, might as well give up.

k6scux
02-15-14, 02:54 AM
This update is rediculous! Are you gearing up to phase out crowns? Figures, since it's impossible for high crown players to get any more crowns. I'm gearing up to stop playing this game. I didn't start playing to farm. I wanted to battle for crowns. There are plenty of other battle games out there that do not change gameplay every week. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

kwhales
02-15-14, 06:59 AM
Why are we matched with the same group again n again?
We can never win this Group, might as well give up.

I agree. We have Kingdom again. Really? Why not mix them up. There are gazillion alliances out there so why the same time and time again. What's the use of wasting troops to gain a couple stars against massive alliances. Why not put top ten up against top ten? More challenging for them.

ingrid20D
02-15-14, 08:45 AM
Our alliance has been waiting for one and a half days for opponents while other players say they have won 2/3 wars why is that?we won 1 war and immediately started one but still no opponents?

Russelsarip
02-15-14, 11:05 PM
i just want to ask if its normal to not have an alliance war in 2days because we've been waiting for an alliance war for about 2 days and still not having one.. After winning our 2 alliance war and declares a war, the alliance war button always saying waiting for opponents, But still no opponents are coming I just want to know if its normal or a bug? Because it's very important to us to have alliance war we are the Rank 22 Alliance Named: ☣WARℒℴℜD☣ I hope this problem fix immediately ..

Thanks and More Power.

liscke
02-16-14, 01:46 AM
I would like to suggest that ability to declar war be limited to leader and elders. For last two days, my alliance has joined a war but no one admits to declaring war. I don't know if this is a bug or someone not admitting to doing wrong. ALLIANCE NAME: Diplomatic Immunity. I think this is a great feature but I'm finding us involved in war when most of my clan is sleeping.

I second this request, please limit it to leader only, or elders at the least. War fatigue is kicking in already!

giogochi
02-16-14, 04:01 AM
i am lvl 35 and getting 20 stars for 100% bases with lvl 10 RH, i have no chance even against players with 8 RH and i get 12 stars for them, in my alliance players with higher lvl and stronger troops get more then i do, I heard its 50 stars when matched against players with same RH, is my acc bugged?

VIVASPAIN
02-16-14, 04:27 AM
Hi team,

My alliance is Spanish Guard and we're waiting to long for a new war, since last Friday. What's going on?

MihaiLazar
02-16-14, 05:09 AM
Hi team,

My alliance is Spanish Guard and we're waiting to long for a new war, since last Friday. What's going on?

Same here!
My alliance is TheNigh****ch. We had one war friday and now we are stuck in waiting for other alliances to join. Please fix this. It's not fair when other alliances can play it and win gems and some are just watching. We got so exited with this feature and we liked it a lot and now it's broken.

VIVASPAIN
02-16-14, 06:56 AM
Same here!
My alliance is TheNigh****ch. We had one war friday and now we are stuck in waiting for other alliances to join. Please fix this. It's not fair when other alliances can play it and win gems and some are just watching. We got so exited with this feature and we liked it a lot and now it's broken.

Exactly. I totally agree.

kwhales
02-16-14, 07:04 AM
OK so it seems if you win a couple you get blocked from competing in wars. At least that what it seems with the above posts. So why is it that Kingdom won three times in a row and is still an opponent? What makes them different? Shouldn't they have been blocked too? Or stuck in waiting for alliance mode?

VIVASPAIN
02-16-14, 07:15 AM
OK so it seems if you win a couple you get blocked from competing in wars. At least that what it seems with the above posts. So why is it that Kingdom won three times in a row and is still an opponent? What makes them different? Shouldn't they have been blocked too? Or stuck in waiting for alliance mode?

I agree. But in our case we won just one time, a war of 11+12 hours. Wherever it is not fair, indeed.

Chianti
02-16-14, 09:43 AM
This needs to change, Turtle. Restrictions need to be put into place so that only elders and the leader can initiate a war. These wars require collaboration and strategy. Only after the team is fully prepared should an elder or leader initiate a war. I won't bother going into more detail as you've already read my post in the bug forums.

Cheers!

kwhales
02-16-14, 12:16 PM
I know its the weekend but this is a 24 hr game, so I feel that answers should be available 24 hrs a day. This feature is new and seems to taking off well. So why not answer our concerns immediately and nip any problems (anymore) in the bud while the feature is new (and still interesting).

Russelsarip
02-16-14, 12:24 PM
I hope this alliance war problem to be fix cuz I've seen so many alliance that already got 335 gems for winning 5 alliance war it is not really fair to see them have an alliance war.. Our members are now leaving alliance because of this problem please fix this problem as soon as possible because we want to earn more gems and have fun with that alliance war.

More power ..

kwhales
02-16-14, 02:56 PM
Ok here we sit with ranking messed up. Again. We get level 1's to battle while our opponents keep racking up stars. 47th place should not be matched with number 1 and 10.

ingrid20D
02-16-14, 04:44 PM
I agree. But in our case we won just one time, a war of 11+12 hours. Wherever it is not fair, indeed.

Same with my alliance!one war won and even suffered the time reset and still waiting for almost 3 days already!

Sumercarefree
02-16-14, 08:55 PM
I agree. We have Kingdom again. Really? Why not mix them up. There are gazillion alliances out there so why the same time and time again. What's the use of wasting troops to gain a couple stars against massive alliances. Why not put top ten up against top ten? More challenging for them.

Oh Kingdom, you are doomed !
Finally the consistent winner in our group was removed. so we won once.
But fights should be close and not a runaway victory.

yenminh2
02-16-14, 09:10 PM
I agree they should mix up the alliance around. We keep being match up with supreme and they get about 15000+ stars every war. We don't stand a chance agianst them.

SANDSCApe
02-17-14, 05:01 AM
Frozen Turtle, can we please be advised why some alliances are waiting forever to be matched with opponents? This can't be normal gameplay or a matter of not being able to find alliances to make the matches. If you don't have a solution in hand, you should SHUT DOWN THIS FEATURE until you can fix it to it work equally for all alliances and players. It's not fair that some get to war for gems while other qualified alliances can't.

adelinutza
02-17-14, 11:32 PM
Stop complaining, I don't get you, only come to this forum to complain.
this new feature is more than great and a lot of us are really enjoying it. I mean keep your shield so that you don't loose crowns, but still be able to play, how cool is that. And yes, you can get attacked while under a shield, cos you don't loose anything. Yes, that is right, you don' loose anyyhing, so if you don't like the feature don't use it.
so what if noone admits having open the war, what do you loose? You can only win gold or even gems, even if you come last, with zero glory you still win gold. For free that is. How many games do that?

adelinutza
02-17-14, 11:41 PM
And the waiting times to get paired, I think this is because you need 20 alliance members to declare war, it's written in the 1st post. Are you sure 10 people in your alliance are active?
My alliance never waited for more than 10 minutes, we've been non stop at war (and came first every single time). And we managed that cos everybody's active.
so if I were you, I would start complaining more on alliance chat and less on this forum.

Frozen Turtle, big thumbs up, I've played storm8 games for 2-3 years and never saw a better update! Spot on; really revived the game and I hope it's well visible in your stats, cos you really deserve a bonus!

56cupcakes
02-18-14, 01:54 AM
While I think the new feature is great after playing in a few of them; two changes I (along with some other players) that would be nice is it not just ANYONE be able to declare war. It should be the leader or an elder or perhaps making a new rank that has that responsibility.

My other suggestion is that you alternate between winning gold and winning stone when an alliance participates in a war.

Thanks.

sand
02-18-14, 02:41 AM
Adelinutz, there ARE legitimate causes for complaint. There are FULL-SIZED alliances that have been waiting for days to get a war opponent. There's nothing wonderful about that when your members actually WANT to enjoy this feature.
Like your alliance, mine enjoyed the wars without a hitch until Sunday night. We declared war right after our victory and have been waiting for an opponent ever since. Wouldn't YOU complain if that happened with YOUR alliance? We had over 45 members when we declared war. We have 50 last time I checked.
There are many things we can quibble about with the FUNCTIONAL alliance war feature. But the most urgent and absolutely warranted complaint is that for some alliances, it has STOPPED FUNCTIONING. More and more alliances are running into this wall every day now. Yes. You WOULD complain.

sweetcupcake555555
02-18-14, 02:56 AM
i declared war on sunday and its now wednesday and we are still waiting. there should be a cancel feature maybe.?

mrtko
02-19-14, 01:31 AM
Same here, waiting since Saturday

AlexB1
02-19-14, 03:08 AM
My alliance declared war yestarday in the morning and still waiting after over 24 hrs......what's up?

meyoume
02-19-14, 06:12 AM
??? the feature was working great, but my alliance has been waiting for 4 days now for the next war to start. is the feature experiencing glitches now? we had several wars in a row...have plenty of active members ... so i am not sure whats the problem??

meyoume
02-19-14, 06:15 AM
lol seeing the post above....way if so many are waiting, are they not matched together??? seems the feature does need some improvements lol

Trayus
02-19-14, 09:11 AM
How are opponents matched up? We've had no trouble getting matched for wars (never had to wait more than half an hour) On another note, the system seems like a nice way to attract and keep lowbies/freebies/newbies interested in the game. There were probably too many dead accounts at the lower levels...the main complaint being that they couldn't compete with the well established player base in the top 50

ajax1964
02-19-14, 11:02 AM
Wow we've been in what seems like perpetual war. One after the other since it started. No idea how they assign them.

meyoume
02-19-14, 11:49 AM
the alliance i am in had 4 or 5 wars back to back..... no wait time at all really.......so we havent changed but we arent getting paired up now...... it would be nice if a mod could give info on whats up

FrozenTurtle
02-19-14, 11:57 AM
We're working on a manual fix for you all! We're also trying to add a fix to prevent this from happening in the future. Thanks for your patience!

Please follow the issue with waiting for a War to begin in the above thread. Thanks for your patience!

teogionia
02-20-14, 12:03 AM
Thank u Frozen, coz this permanent waiting for opponents make players to jump to the other ally with active going war, global became a place to find out where they can find such ally. Alliances with long waiting times will be dead soon

meyoume
02-20-14, 08:20 AM
my alliance was smart lol they created a brand new alliance and we all moved to it now wars are rolling once again .

sand
02-20-14, 09:43 AM
my alliance was smart lol they created a brand new alliance and we all moved to it now wars are rolling once again .

Our alliance also tried that with just enough members to declare war. We sat there staring at the WAITING FOR OPPONENTS WALL ... then went back home to the one we've been staring at since Sunday.

sand
02-20-14, 09:47 AM
FrozenTurtle, I have a question about the number of glory stars offered for each battle or assault.
An army around Level 60 or higher is offered 50 stars against a base with Royal Hall Level 10; 32 stars against RH9; 18 stars against RH8 and 8 stars against RH7.
However, armies at lower levels are offered something like twice as many stars against these bases. 100 stars against RH10? 64 stars against RH9? 36 stars against RH8? 16 stars against RH7? Those armies usually seem to be below Level 35, from my observations.
My question is: Where exactly is the divide between armies that can earn a maximum of 50 stars per battle and those that can earn a maximum of 100?
I also realize that there is a glory penalty imposed upon attackers who change alliances during a war, but that is a separate issue. My question does not pertain to that.
I am not asking why. (I applaud your efforts to give bonus rewards to low-level armies tackling much tougher bases.) I am asking where. How low must an attacker's base level be to enjoy the bonus of double glory?
Your answer will not just satisfy curiosity. It will allow us to explain this to alliance members who may look upon the glory points of their lower level teammates with some degree of confusion, envy and suspicion. It will also help low level members understand why the big guys & gals are not putting as many points on the scoreboard.

VIVASPAIN
02-20-14, 12:10 PM
My alliance is Spanish Guard and we're waiting again for 2 days a war to begin. What's the probleem?

FrozenTurtle
02-20-14, 02:03 PM
**UPDATE**

You can now view who declared War in your Alliance Chat! Praise or admonish your members for committing such heinous acts! :D

liscke
02-20-14, 05:29 PM
Great update, thank you, but it still needs to be limited to elders. Elders can be 'admonished' by demotion, but should we be kicking every member who gets a little over excited? Do we want alliance chat full of angst over these wars? No. Its supposed to be fun. Please let alliance manage the wars in the way they see fit so it can actually be enjoyable as you intended rather than the major source of frustration it currently is. We really didnt need another thing to complain about, lol

madcool8
02-20-14, 06:57 PM
Can you fix the bug where the clans are stuck waiting for an opponent first? We love the feature but can't use it!

VIVASPAIN
02-21-14, 02:53 AM
Can you fix the bug where the clans are stuck waiting for an opponent first? We love the feature but can't use it!

Yes, the same here. Spanish Guard is waiting for 5 days now. We love alliance war but we can't use it. Should we create a new alliance and move?

theube
02-21-14, 04:07 PM
Thank you for this update. Although a fun feature has become frustrating to members that want to win at a minimum 2nd place. We can't just kick a player for declaring else occasional playing teammates would be gone for sure. But war gets declared at bad times (like middle of night). We need this option for Leader only to keep it fun. Yes there's no penalty, but 27K sure isn't as nice as 249K coins and free Gems.

liscke
02-21-14, 04:47 PM
I was excited when this feature came out, turns out it is the worst update yet, and thats saying something. For the love of mike, could you please restrict the button to elders and leader only? Sure, we could kick the overexcited kids and people that dont speak english or follow chat, but with the pick up cesspool that global is, we'd never be able to replace them. Ppl hate losing, so constantly being thrust into a war when you dont have the time or energy to battle is making the game a source of stress, not fun. I'd rather not play at the moment, and its such a simple fix if you would just listen. If you let us manage the war feature, we will spend gems to speed armies...does that help? ��

sand
02-24-14, 09:32 AM
**UPDATE**

You can now view who declared War in your Alliance Chat! Praise or admonish your members for committing such heinous acts! :D

Now that the war declaration is no longer anonymous, trigger-happy players are positing all kinds of lame excuses for hitting the button.
One war was an "accident" in which the member claimed he was trying to do something else when the button suddenly appeared under his finger.
Then today, a new recruit declared war immediately upon joining and claimed it must be some system error. She denies intentionally declaring war.
Please, FireMocha, go one step further and take this power out of the hands of individual members. Please impose a quorum so that either 10 members, 5 elders or some elder-leader combination would be required to tap the DECLARE WAR button before war can be joined.

Sumercarefree
02-25-14, 12:18 AM
Now that the war declaration is no longer anonymous, trigger-happy players are positing all kinds of lame excuses for hitting the button.
One war was an "accident" in which the member claimed he was trying to do something else when the button suddenly appeared under his finger.
Then today, a new recruit declared war immediately upon joining and claimed it must be some system error. She denies intentionally declaring war.
Please, FireMocha, go one step further and take this power out of the hands of individual members. Please impose a quorum so that either 10 members, 5 elders or some elder-leader combination would be required to tap the DECLARE WAR button before war can be joined.

Yes only Elders should be allowed to declare war. Anyway there is nothing to lose in the so called war.
But matching should be controlled and winners from one Group should be matched against the winners in other Groups, if not, we have the same guys winning again and again.

Sumercarefree
02-25-14, 01:59 PM
Unfair Fights

In our Group of 4 Fights this Team started with a 1000 Glories suddenly!
Hope someone can look into it.
Virtual Mashvacation they call themselves. They had 2700 G with 11 hours to go.

I am in Kings Gambit.

dreamydragon02
03-03-14, 11:32 AM
I think you guys should make a new war ranking :) you have a leader and elders, what could be in between that would work? Advisor?? Idk but it's worth a try and they would be the ones who would control the wars, after consulting with other members. Just a thought worth considering.

catcrack
03-03-14, 12:51 PM
Anyone from your Alliance can initiate a War.

any way we can change this to leaders and elders only?

catcrack
03-03-14, 12:53 PM
Does everyone in the alliance get coins/gems, even those with zero stars?

kwhales
03-03-14, 04:14 PM
Does everyone in the alliance get coins/gems, even those with zero stars?

you must have at least one star to get gems or coins.

Sumercarefree
03-03-14, 09:34 PM
you must have at least one star to get gems or coins.

Ah that is fair.
we have quite a few lazy fighters who only fight in their dreams too ha ha !

Sumercarefree
03-04-14, 07:51 PM
I think in Alliance Wars, High lvl players are disadvantaged.

Sumercarefree
03-11-14, 06:16 PM
Neat Trick

Saw a neat Trick. Battle just finished an Hour Ago.
Two French Teams had 5000 points before war ended. Then one Team dropped to below 1000 and the other one Hit 10,000.
so La Horde France won and Les Templiers came in about Last.
our Team came in second.
So switching Alliance while war is on does help

I dont how how else Glory points of an Alliance can drop so fast.

dreamydragon02
03-11-14, 07:17 PM
I don't understand sumercarefree �� what neat trick? And who jumped to 10000? By doing what? �� so confused �� this game must be dying out cuz no new post from any admin answering questions and concerns.

Sumercarefree
03-13-14, 01:49 AM
I don't understand sumercarefree �� what neat trick? And who jumped to 10000? By doing what? �� so confused �� this game must be dying out cuz no new post from any admin answering questions and concerns.

Well we were at Fight with 3 other teams. Team A and Team B were slightly in front of us.
Suddenly I saw the points of Team A jump by about 4000 points and Team B dropped by about the same no.
I think it is only possible if some members move over from one Alliance to the other one.
I do not think it is wrong so long as there are no rules against it.
So keep an eye on the two French Teams ha ha.

sand
03-14-14, 01:05 PM
When players move from one alliance to another, they do NOT take their stars with them. They will see zero stars under their name in the new alliance until they do battle there, and only battles fought in that second alliance will earn stars there. The stars they earn in the first alliance stay with the first alliance. In fact, if they return to that alliance during the same war, the stars they previously earned will once again appear on the scoreboard under their name.
Sudden shifting of points from the leading team to a runner up is the result of assault which carries a double blow. Assault for a 100-star gain results in a 100-star loss for the leading team with a net difference of 200 stars. No trick.
If, however, you are seeing points dropping from a team that's NOT In the lead, or other drastic increases in score that cannot be explained by star-pushing baby accounts or stars stolen via massive assault, then there is likely some trickery afoot, and nothing neat about it.

Sumercarefree
03-15-14, 04:04 PM
When players move from one alliance to another, they do NOT take their stars with them. They will see zero stars under their name in the new alliance until they do battle there, and only battles fought in that second alliance will earn stars there. The stars they earn in the first alliance stay with the first alliance. In fact, if they return to that alliance during the same war, the stars they previously earned will once again appear on the scoreboard under their name.
Sudden shifting of points from the leading team to a runner up is the result of assault which carries a double blow. Assault for a 100-star gain results in a 100-star loss for the leading team with a net difference of 200 stars. No trick.
If, however, you are seeing points dropping from a team that's NOT In the lead, or other drastic increases in score that cannot be explained by star-pushing baby accounts or stars stolen via massive assault, then there is likely some trickery afoot, and nothing neat about it.
Interesting.

Virtual Vacation

One of the Best *****ing Alliance

Right now fighting them.
When fight started they had 5000 points, which they doubled in less than 2 hours .
So far all reports have not been taken care off.

liscke
03-25-14, 08:26 PM
Interesting.

Virtual Vacation

One of the Best *****ing Alliance

Right now fighting them.
When fight started they had 5000 points, which they doubled in less than 2 hours .
So far all reports have not been taken care off.
Lol, slightly sad to have to ***** to get a few cents worth of gems. You'll have to report them via email summer, clearly no ones reading these posts :/

catcrack
03-25-14, 09:08 PM
Lol, slightly sad to have to ***** to get a few cents worth of gems. You'll have to report them via email summer, clearly no ones reading these posts :/

Actually they were not *****ing and this is covered by Frozen Turtle in a thread that sadly you didn't bother to read:

I met the same opponent , it started with 5000 points and in 1 hr it had 10,000 points !
I mentioned in another thread.
They are now called Virtual Vacation. Earlier they were called Virtual Mashvacation.

Another Team that does magic with the score points is La Horde France and Les Templiers.

I discussed this with our engineers and they have a fix that should go out sometime tomorrow. This was an issue on our end and nothing that any of the other players did.

liscke
03-27-14, 12:11 AM
Thank you cat crack. I was not offering an opinion on whether or not they were *****ing, just noting that it would be sad to ***** to win 25 gems, and offering some advice. Shame on me for not reading a comment in a completely different section and thread. Will be sure to do some cryptic crosswords to hone my lateral thinking. Cheers for the advice.

Sumercarefree
03-28-14, 02:23 AM
Thank you cat crack. I was not offering an opinion on whether or not they were *****ing, just noting that it would be sad to ***** to win 25 gems, and offering some advice. Shame on me for not reading a comment in a completely different section and thread. Will be sure to do some cryptic crosswords to hone my lateral thinking. Cheers for the advice.

In online games many things just "happen" , sometimes we wonder how. Well as long as TL looks into them it is fine.
A note had been made under Bugs and Fixes which is under a different section (not discussions)
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?66332-Alliance-War-opponent-immediately-starts-with-1000-points

Sumercarefree
03-28-14, 02:25 AM
Now a new feature on Zombie Attacks, I tasted a few of them.
Wonder how the members upgraded their Barracks and RH so fast !
Must have plenty of gems I suppose.

skartaris81
04-01-14, 10:30 AM
hey sumercarefree,
the trick work, i tried it out.. ;)

Sumercarefree
04-06-14, 03:26 PM
hey sumercarefree,
the trick work, i tried it out.. ;)

Interesting but I read some changes have been made to stop things, good luck

Sumercarefree
04-06-14, 03:28 PM
Airships looking slower, some changes again I guess?

tenminlate
05-02-14, 08:41 PM
anyone know whats up with these 2, 4, 7 stars for level 10 rh? seems to be all i can find, nothing over 10 stars? any new adjustments on the game? my rh hasn't changed, was playing before and able to find 32 even 50 stars. now highest is 10.

theube
05-14-14, 12:27 PM
If your base is Assaulted during a war, does that show up in your replays?

1dkY
05-15-14, 05:23 AM
anyone know whats up with these 2, 4, 7 stars for level 10 rh? seems to be all i can find, nothing over 10 stars? any new adjustments on the game? my rh hasn't changed, was playing before and able to find 32 even 50 stars. now highest is 10.

For my understanding, if you request to join a private alliance rather then accepting invite, then you could only find stars 1/3 of usual(also with lower level accounts). Your reward will also reset to 1 gem -.-! Don't know why exactly but I have troubleshooted this myself!(even if changed to public once entered or at anytime, the rewards reset and stars will not change)

�� so what FM can answer is: why does this only affect you when a clan is private.

tenminlate
07-10-14, 09:53 AM
thanks for the response. thats what i actually did, joined without an invite. just dont get the difference between bein invited and requesting to join

Pohanger
09-05-14, 11:10 AM
I think the White Mages are on protest. >_> I just saw two of them stay in one spot and ignore the entire battle around them. At another time one spent a few minutes healing a tree (after the archers there died). lol.

Sumercarefree
09-30-14, 12:46 AM
I hope the use of little minis in wars is stopped, it is so ridiculous ha ha.

Kiraracatdemon
10-01-14, 07:16 PM
������why did we beat you?