PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Arctic Isles Glitch?

Skip2TheEnd
02-13-14, 04:08 PM
Just found this whilst visiting my Arctic Isles. Game refreshes after purchase, so I'm assuming it's a bug.

[S8] Elsa
02-13-14, 05:11 PM
We're currently looking into it. Thank you for the report!

ETA: This issue requires a version update fix. If you buy Glacius (he shows as 0 Coins, so you're not actually buying anything), the game will refresh and he'll disappear.

Skip2TheEnd
02-14-14, 07:53 PM
You're Welcome!

ninjalejones
05-17-14, 02:58 AM
Same here, I've been trying to speed up breeding but the game refreshes and the dragons are back to breeding.

ninjalejones
05-17-14, 03:01 PM
So... it appears you can only speed up regular Ice Age Dragons but the others reverse. I just opened the AI this morning so I've been playing around there, breeding all day. When I bred Fossil and Bedrock, I had to wait the full 4 hours they were breeding, as whenever I tried speeding them up, the game refreshed and reverted, but in between I bred, and sped up, a bunch of Ice Age dragons without a problem. And I'm stuck again, lol, this time breeding Cave.

Blizzies
10-19-14, 09:54 PM
This probably doesn't have anything to do with this but I am wondering why the limit to the habitat in the article world. I'm only able to have one of each dragon. I'm having to sell dragons just to have a place to put my new ones.

debosden
01-08-15, 11:30 PM
I have tried to expand in Arctic Isles...the wait or speed up window appears after I hit Expand. When I click wait, it will start to expand but the screen goes into a processing mode showing the Fruitful Dragon and then the expansion goes away. I have attempted to expand 5 times but each time it does the same thing. Anyone else have this problem?