PDA

View Full Version : Most Profitable Foods and Layout 4 Restaurant Story

ElaineCarrel
02-13-14, 04:01 PM
I've looked all over and I can't seem 2 find it so I want a list of the most profitable foods 4 RS. Cooking time doesn't really matter 2 me and I'm not really worried about mastering recipes since I've already mastered all of them.
I'm also looking 4 the best layout working w 3 doors. I'm fully expanded and I'm capable of moving doors to where ever they're needed. Please don't tell me 2 buy more doors since I don't have the gems available.

If there's 1 already 4 RS please direct me 2 it.

Thx

OnCloudDivine
02-13-14, 11:13 PM
According to sehana's recipe chart (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AirojqZymHCpdElpNFBaOWtuMFh2SU5ELUFiYUpaY1E&hl=en_US&gid=6), the top profit recipe is Peking Duck on the regular oven, followed by Stuffed Mushrooms on the regular stove and Roast Chicken on the regular oven coming in third.

Here is the most profitable layout, illustrated with one door. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)&p=216790&viewfull=1#post216790)

betita_elfica
02-17-14, 03:38 AM
with 21 appilances my best recipe is glazed ham, with the best rs design i get 215 coins with 24 hours (this week i am calculating to stabilize the earn coin, but the last two days was 215 and 217 coins when i reopened the game passed 24 hours).

BoredOOMM
02-18-14, 12:09 AM
It does not matter the number of doors. I have 21 chairs only and they recycle with continuous flow.

WrestlerHouse
02-18-14, 06:24 PM
Stuffed mushrooms make some good cash ;)

jackieyang9988
02-23-14, 04:12 PM
Can you move your door?

bobbyrae
02-23-14, 04:19 PM
Can you move your door?

You have to first buy a door, place the new door where you want it and then you can store the other door. Because it is a wall decoration it cannot be moved without first storing it, and you can only store your door if you have more than one.

jackieyang9988
02-23-14, 04:33 PM
You have to first buy a door, place the new door where you want it and then you can store the other door. Because it is a wall decoration it cannot be moved without first storing it, and you can only store your door if you have more than one.

Thank you. your awesome.

carabellexo
02-24-14, 05:40 AM
I'm cooking only stuffed mushrooms at the moment. It's great.

bobbyrae
02-24-14, 10:06 AM
I'm back to cooking apple pies, peking duck, stuffed mushroom and all those other food since I mastered everything. Again. sigh.

That peking duck looks so obscene on the stoves though. lol.

ElaineCarrel
02-24-14, 06:16 PM
I'm back to cooking apple pies, peking duck, stuffed mushroom and all those other food since I mastered everything. Again. sigh.

That peking duck looks so obscene on the stoves though. lol.

After this current ck I'll b doing the same. This current cook will either end 2morrow am or Wednesday am.

JCanary
02-25-14, 08:14 PM
I cook everything until I get 4 stars (for the gems). I have enough $ that it doesn't really matter on how much I make.