PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Oliver118
05-17-14, 07:37 AM
So that explains why I got Fertilizer from my Conservatory today...

professorcharizard
06-02-14, 11:14 AM
Can someone tell me what the potion shop gossip quest is? I'm at level 31 and this quest line still has not unlocked for me

NorthWoodsKingdom
06-02-14, 11:30 AM
Can someone tell me what the potion shop gossip quest is? I'm at level 31 and this quest line still has not unlocked for me
It's at the end of the first part of the Greselda line.
(SPOILER ALERT: Don't click if you like to be surprised by quest requirements)
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60655-Castle-Story-10-31-2013-Update

LadyLolepere
06-12-14, 06:45 AM
I'm having problems telling my neighbors I found mythic essence. Is it because I've already visited them today?

tigarlilyvol
06-12-14, 07:10 AM
I'm having problems telling my neighbors I found mythic essence. Is it because I've already visited them today?

I think you have to visit the Community Tab and tell them, not your neighbors.

jtm101
06-12-14, 07:14 AM

FYI, You dont need to 'Tell' them, just visiting is fine, no wall posting neccessary. I dont remember if it was neighbours or not though. Click on the 'Tell' button and it leads you to the right one.

karenweebob
07-08-14, 08:55 PM
I'm at Level 46, but have never been able to:
1. Grow Dark Seeds
2. Create a Maze
3. purchase Greselda's fountain.

I only recently acquired her castle...is that part of the problem.

Also don't know how to force close.......how embarrassing.
Can anyone help?

meme1098
07-08-14, 09:08 PM
Force close:
Double tap the home button. Swipe all the open apps up to force close them.

carebear8724
08-01-14, 09:07 AM
I have already built a greenhouse, does this mean I have to build another one?

luckylu98
08-01-14, 02:08 PM
Hi All,

Happy Thursday! As planned, we're continuing the main story. We have a new member in the Kingdom and the story is going to start exploring more of Lady Greselda. I won't spoil it for you guys though ;D

Here's today's update:

1) Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden Questline
- To start this quest you must complete Potion Shop Gossip and be Level 27+
- Looks like The Baron is back in your Kingdom, just what is he up to?

2) New Crafting Building: Greenhouse
- Available to players Level 20+
- We are adding 3 new staple crafts to it next week, for now, it only has crafts relating to this week's content release
- Faeriebulb Seeds can now grow into something :confused:

3) New Decoration: Greselda's Fountain

-Aggwynn and Glimmergate

I'm at level 46, and somehow I missed out on the "create dark seeds" and "grow dark seeds" theme. They are both still locked in my greenhouse. I do have Lady Greselda's Castle and she is walking around in my kingdom. I have the Faerie Respite. The goals I am working on now are: "Just Discovered Fire", "Friendly Pardon", and "Four Trinkets of Blessing". Can you help?

PikaSquirrel
08-01-14, 02:30 PM
I'm at level 46, and somehow I missed out on the "create dark seeds" and "grow dark seeds" theme. They are both still locked in my greenhouse. I do have Lady Greselda's Castle and she is walking around in my kingdom. I have the Faerie Respite. The goals I am working on now are: "Just Discovered Fire", "Friendly Pardon", and "Four Trinkets of Blessing". Can you help?

You'll need to complete "Friendly Pardon" and continue on with the Goals to build your Royal Maze Garden. As you continue on with those Goals, eventually the Goal "Garden Ceremony" will unlock craft "Create Dark Seeds" and "The Unlucky Lady" will unlock the craft "Grow Dark Seeds".

luckylu98
08-02-14, 07:15 AM
You'll need to complete "Friendly Pardon" and continue on with the Goals to build your Royal Maze Garden. As you continue on with those Goals, eventually the Goal "Garden Ceremony" will unlock craft "Create Dark Seeds" and "The Unlucky Lady" will unlock the craft "Grow Dark Seeds".

Thanks! I guess I'm trying to get ahead of myself! Glad I didn't accidentally miss something.

lopez3082
08-25-14, 03:22 AM
Hey what goal unlocks grow dark seeds i currently creating dark seeds but the grow dark seeds are locked by goal still and I need to upgrade my garden thx :)

elseren
11-24-14, 07:46 AM
My green house NOW says I can't craft dark seeds because it is locked by goal. I have created dark seeds in the past. How do I get it to unlock again? The three craft items for creating dark seeds are plenty full (midway to almost full) I have created 6 glimmer trap plants in the past and need 4 more for upgrading the dark gardens.

Ok, now I read the thread that said the garden party has to be finished*************

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 04:36 PM
So all I have to do to upgrade the maze is grow dark seeds, right? I don't need a different quest? And how do I unlock the "grow dark seeds" quest?

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 04:37 PM
Also, where is the quest that leads to the wedding carriage and the alicorn? I don't see that on this thread. I think it's called Thurston and Sabina's wedding or something like that. What leads to it?

jl0408
12-10-15, 11:07 AM
I'm on part 6 Coping Mechanism where you need to upgrade the Royal Maze Garden. I can't figure out how to craft Mythic Essence. When I tap on my Royal Maze Garden, then tap gather materials (to upgrade) and then tap "craft" under Mythic Essence requirement, it takes me to the Potion Shop. But there isn't an option to craft Mythic Essence there. I don't even see on that is "locked by goal". I also checked to see if it could be crafted in the Greenhouse or Workshop, but it's not an option there either. So how do you craft or obtain Mythic Essence?

stargaze91
12-10-15, 11:25 AM
I'm on part 6 Coping Mechanism where you need to upgrade the Royal Maze Garden. I can't figure out how to craft Mythic Essence. When I tap on my Royal Maze Garden, then tap gather materials (to upgrade) and then tap "craft" under Mythic Essence requirement, it takes me to the Potion Shop. But there isn't an option to craft Mythic Essence there. I don't even see on that is "locked by goal". I also checked to see if it could be crafted in the Greenhouse or Workshop, but it's not an option there either. So how do you craft or obtain Mythic Essence?
Ability to craft mythic essence becomes available when you do the 'discover adamant ' goals

jl0408
12-10-15, 12:29 PM
Ability to craft mythic essence becomes available when you do the 'discover adamant ' goals

Thank you! Then I guess this quest will be on hold until I can find more gold nuggets to finish that one.

1whitty
12-14-15, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=kooky panda;852196]Look under market- then featured- Greselda's fountain is listed to buy for 120 gems.[/QU
Does Greselda's fountain drop anything or is it strictly a decoration? Thanks

meme1098
12-14-15, 10:07 AM
Look under market- then featured- Greselda's fountain is listed to buy for 120 gems.
Does Greselda's fountain drop anything or is it strictly a decoration? Thanks

It's just decor but it's animated & the most beautiful of all the games decor. :D

1whitty
12-14-15, 10:38 AM
It's just decor but it's animated & the most beautiful of all the games decor. :D.
Is anyone that has the fountain willing to post their Id so I can see it? I've got 22 hrs left on goal TL purchase & get 20 gems back.
Thanks meme

meme1098
12-14-15, 11:53 AM
When u send a nbr request, you can visit their Kingdom/Queendom. Go ahead & send me 1, I'll leave it in the queue fir a few hours so you can check out mine. It's up north by the Inn.

1whitty
12-14-15, 12:01 PM
When u send a nbr request, you can visit their Kingdom/Queendom. Go ahead & send me 1, I'll leave it in the queue fir a few hours so you can check out mine. It's up north by the Inn.
The fountain is very pretty. Thank you. Your Christmas decor is great!

dragonpammy
01-11-16, 05:18 PM
Hi 🙋
Can you please tell me where I can find the royal maze, I can't find it anywhere & one of my goals is to upgrade it 😫

meme1098
01-11-16, 05:50 PM
Hi ��
Can you please tell me where I can find the royal maze, I can't find it anywhere & one of my goals is to upgrade it ��

Look in your inventory...it's called Greselda's Dark Garden.

Here's the link to the goal so you can see the steps:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=850558&viewfull=1#post850558

1whitty
01-14-16, 10:28 PM
I have a goal I'll reach tomorrow. Clear 5 pines, 5 small rock piles & 5 old logs. Can I "almost" clear them ahead of time & just leave 1 tap for after I get the goal? Thanks

SpiritWind00
01-15-16, 02:28 AM
I have a goal I'll reach tomorrow. Clear 5 pines, 5 small rock piles & 5 old logs. Can I "almost" clear them ahead of time & just leave 1 tap for after I get the goal? Thanks

Yep! If it says x number of chops then that's different. But yes, you can do some prep work. :)

1whitty
01-15-16, 07:51 AM
Yep! If it says x number of chops then that's different. But yes, you can do some prep work. :)

Thank you SpiritWind.