PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

adelinutza
02-16-14, 03:24 PM
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/adelinutza111111/c660e9fb9243846e3e99cf45be4a3b4b.jpg
http://i1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg507/adelinutza111111/10f33ae446ebfb18ba97c9f6648e75d7.jpg

katbtodd
02-16-14, 03:32 PM
Katbtodd, are you talking about the levels for Greselda's Garden. There are only two levels. First there is the Maze and then it transforms to Greselda's Dark Garden. That's all I have. There is not another level after that.

Thank you, may be it will pick up again Thursday update. ,I can't see it staying that wAy, do you have to spend the gems on the fountain ,

katbtodd
02-16-14, 03:34 PM
Like other crafting buildings, limit of greenhouses is at 2.

I hope to see more use for them ,( green house),,and I hope ,,, the maze garden , really isn't done ,I. Hope it picks up again Thursday and continues , really it was pretty before,the up great to 2, I heard the baron tell you to buy the fountain. Do you have to ,does it interfere the the quest line

meme1098
02-16-14, 04:01 PM
The fountain is a decoration for gems that has nothing to do with the quest line.

meme1098
02-16-14, 04:04 PM
Thank you. I still not want to skip quest until it is not necessary (eg completing is needed for next week update or so), but shards seem to be dropping less frequently after I built garden lvl 1.
From last 3 collecting: none - none - 1 piece.

No need to skip with gems. Just take your time with the goal line, since it's not limited it will not expire.
Shards, for me, have always dropped less than fragments. Just be patient. These goals are not meant to be finished in a few days, weeks, or sometimes even months.

craterlake
02-16-14, 04:20 PM
4 glimmer traps, 2 glimmer rafflesia and 1 glimmer pitcher so far. Have one more growing at the moment.

I've crafted 10 plants every one is a glimmer trap, it would be nice to get something different.
And still no rotten xrffddsxd prism

outhouse01
02-16-14, 04:30 PM
4 glimmer traps, 2 glimmer rafflesia and 1 glimmer pitcher so far. Have one more growing at the moment.

Just saw your message. I have 4 traps, 1 rafflesia and 2 pitchers. Another crafting at the moment. That will be it for a while as need more seeds and fragments.

I'm quite happy to plug along with this one. Definately appears long term which is great. Goof luck with Ali. Cheers

CottageRose
02-16-14, 04:37 PM
Just saw your message. I have 4 traps, 1 rafflesia and 2 pitchers. Another crafting at the moment. That will be it for a while as need more seeds and fragments.

I'm quite happy to plug along with this one. Definately appears long term which is great. Goof luck with Ali. Cheers
Just reporting in. Two glimmer traps, three glimmer pitchers and no rafflesia yet. One sprouting in the greenhouse, type unknown. :)

monarth
02-16-14, 05:26 PM
Hey! Thanks for the update! I've got myself the greenhouse, but am no longer harvesting faeriebulb seeds from anywhere. Would there be any reason for this? Or should I just be patient?

caramel411
02-16-14, 06:06 PM
I've grown dark seeds 13 times and I've gotten drops of only 2 dark seeds 4 times. I guess collections of 3-4 aren't a guarantee. oh well

fesxdgdgsgfb
02-16-14, 06:24 PM
The statue of Lady Finverra only comes from searching the ancient vaults - correct. The prism comes from mining, sparkling mines, deep mines, rock croppings, and yes, dark cave formations (DCFs).

The deep caves adventure may or may not give you a DCF, and a DCF may or may not give you a prism. The DCF does seem to have a higher drop rate, but it is no guarantee. Several folks have mined multiple DCFs and not gotten a prism. Some do and some don't.

About those pesky seed piles, I suspect they are uncommon but not very rare like Alicorn horns and wings. It would not surprise me if we are intended to take several weeks (or months) to upgrade the maze due to the low drop rate. Last year's Master Botanist quest also took many weeks, stretching into months for some.

Do NOT be misled that this game is supposed to be easy. Some people use gems to speed through everything. We are lucky they choose to share their info, so we know what supplies to store up or make ahead. When you see the first handful of posts and pictures, you should know those people have spent real money to sprint through something intended to take days, weeks or even months.

Remember, the journey is the reward, not the destination. Enjoy the slow cruise along the coast of new places. Enjoy the game, and don't get hung up on racing through quests - unless you have the money, in which case thanks for letting us know what to look forward to. Have a nice day.

Well written!

nasha86
02-16-14, 06:59 PM
Has anyone known whether Greselda's fountain is permanent on market or be removed after February? I love to have one, but still need to save gems for it. Thanks. Hope it can drop from Adventure like Carriage :o

ahomeforme
02-16-14, 07:30 PM
I am so enjoying this storyline... :D
Not keen about upgrading the maze though.
It looks good the way it is.

outhouse01
02-16-14, 08:02 PM
Well written!

I'll second that!. Cheers

elaur
02-16-14, 09:39 PM
I'm not getting the red glimmer drops either. I was full before and had been getting them often.

outhouse01
02-16-14, 11:24 PM
I'm not getting the red glimmer drops either. I was full before and had been getting them often.

Whilst they do not say it, there has to be some thing in the change of the drop rate. Not long after getting the gate and g's castle, I maxed our quite quickly on both objects. After collecting for a while and always getting " you are maxed on Xx', I stopped collecting. The only time I collected after that was if I had spare energy and, therefore, the coins were a bonus, due to the max in collection. Now that we need them, they do not come. At least the maximum has been raised.

I have collected every 2nd hour from the gate since (when I am awake) and g's castle as well when it is ready - I am not getting anything of substance.

However, as I said in another post, this one definitely appears to be for the long haul. Have fun. Cheers

sassylis
02-16-14, 11:55 PM
Hi all, am loving this new update but can anyone tell me why the 'create dark seeds' and 'craft dark seeds' still say locked by goal in my greenhouse when I don't have any active goals and have visited Greselda's castle twice? Thanks xx

sukyee
02-17-14, 12:21 AM
I received 1 glimmer shard n 1 dark seed from upgraded Greselda's dark garden.

kid47777
02-17-14, 03:56 AM
I have a problem in the latest quest I crafted the dark seeds, collected fertilizers and collected seeds but my quest isn't showing progress.

m1stery
02-17-14, 05:17 AM
I hope to see more use for them ,( green house),,and I hope ,,, the maze garden , really isn't done ,I. Hope it picks up again Thursday and continues , really it was pretty before,the up great to 2, I heard the baron tell you to buy the fountain. Do you have to ,does it interfere the the quest line

After you upgrade the garden Baron gives you a chance to buy a fountain. For that you get a reward of 20 gems so fountain in the end costs 100 instead of 120 gems, but that is only optional goal, it lasts only 24 h so actually you are not obliged to buy anything!

llamafarms
02-17-14, 05:27 AM
I'm not getting the shards from Glimmergate lately. Is that normal I think for the past three collection?

I'm not getting anything but coins from my Glimmergate either. This is since this last update!

anissada
02-17-14, 05:39 AM
After you upgrade the garden Baron gives you a chance to buy a fountain. For that you get a reward of 20 gems so fountain in the end costs 100 instead of 120 gems, but that is only optional goal, it lasts only 24 h so actually you are not obliged to buy anything!

hmz.. i already bought that fountain, cause i thought it would give mermaidscales..
wonder if (and do hope) i do get those 20 gems as reward also....

anissada
02-17-14, 05:40 AM
I'm not getting anything but coins from my Glimmergate either. This is since this last update!

i only got shards lately, but this morning i received glimmer fragments again, yeah!
but, as usual, there seems to be a change in what/when drops now we need those items...

kooky panda
02-17-14, 07:30 AM
I have a problem in the latest quest I crafted the dark seeds, collected fertilizers and collected seeds but my quest isn't showing progress.

If you are trying to complete this goal
5. If You Want to Be Happy...
Build a Greenhouse
Gather 20 fertilizer
Gather 20 Piles of Seeds
Grow 5 Dark Plants (in Greenhouse)
Rewards: 1700, 6 XP

You need to grow 5 dark plants not make seeds to complete

whythehassle
02-17-14, 07:31 AM
Hey! Thanks for the update! I've got myself the greenhouse, but am no longer harvesting faeriebulb seeds from anywhere. Would there be any reason for this? Or should I just be patient?

I'm having the same problem, I haven't found a single one since this quest started. What gives?

kooky panda
02-17-14, 07:32 AM
Hi all, am loving this new update but can anyone tell me why the 'create dark seeds' and 'craft dark seeds' still say locked by goal in my greenhouse when I don't have any active goals and have visited Greselda's castle twice? Thanks xx
Did you complete the goals shown on post 2 prior to buying the greenhouse?

sassylis
02-17-14, 07:48 AM
Did you complete the goals shown on post 2 prior to buying the greenhouse?

Hi Kooky, no I brought the maze and greenhouse at the same time. I did all that quest and when the seed didn't unlock I went to finish the goal that required visiting 50 to tell about mythic potion and then crafted adamant. I'd left this one sat there as I get bored visiting in one hit. I've visited Greselda's since finishing adamant and it's still locked?? xx

I've just re-read what you said and looked at where I'm at and I'm still cooking bread and cake for goal 3? Is this why it's still not unlocked? Do I have to finish all of those listed? Thanks xx

Raverne55
02-17-14, 08:07 AM
I have met all the requirements to grow the first seed & when I went to collect it today after the 4 hour gestation required, it didn't appear as part if the collection. It has disappeared! Now what? This game can sometimes be frustrating. Any & all suggestions, help, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance..

m1stery
02-17-14, 08:19 AM
hmz.. i already bought that fountain, cause i thought it would give mermaidscales..
wonder if (and do hope) i do get those 20 gems as reward also....

Don't worry, you'll get those 20 gems! :D

sukyee
02-17-14, 08:32 AM
I have met all the requirements to grow the first seed & when I went to collect it today after the 4 hour gestation required, it didn't appear as part if the collection. It has disappeared! Now what? This game can sometimes be frustrating. Any & all suggestions, help, would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance..

4 hrs is growing faeriebulb seed... Which is not part of the goal. It give random crop.
The goal required to grow dark plants (1 hr)which come from dark seeds (15 mins)

elaur
02-17-14, 08:35 AM
Hi Kooky, no I brought the maze and greenhouse at the same time. I did all that quest and when the seed didn't unlock I went to finish the goal that required visiting 50 to tell about mythic potion and then crafted adamant. I'd left this one sat there as I get bored visiting in one hit. I've visited Greselda's since finishing adamant and it's still locked?? xx

I've just re-read what you said and looked at where I'm at and I'm still cooking bread and cake for goal 3? Is this why it's still not unlocked? Do I have to finish all of those listed? Thanks xx

Yes you have to give the food first.

fish63
02-17-14, 08:58 AM
Hate theMaze update! Ugly and Evil! Please give me Hope that Ivy will save it with her magic! I started a trade with her sister! If not, it is going in storage!

Raverne55
02-17-14, 09:40 AM
In the greenhouse, the faeriebulb seeds require 4 hrs to grow. It's the first thing to do when I went to the green house. I got the seed pouches as random drops & went forward to grow the seeds. When I went to collect from the greenhouse, it wasn't in the collection.

kooky panda
02-17-14, 10:57 AM

Yes you need to finish all the goals shown on post 2 that are listed before buying the greenhouse.

craterlake
02-17-14, 11:40 AM
It's now well over a week. Lots of mines 3 x DCF and still no Prism ahhhhhhhhhhh

sassylis
02-17-14, 11:53 AM
Yes you have to give the food first.

Yes you need to finish all the goals shown on post 2 that are listed before buying the greenhouse.

Thanks Elaur and Kooky...best get finishing that cooking!! xx

meme1098
02-17-14, 12:20 PM
In the greenhouse, the faeriebulb seeds require 4 hrs to grow. It's the first thing to do when I went to the green house. I got the seed pouches as random drops & went forward to grow the seeds. When I went to collect from the greenhouse, it wasn't in the collection.

Growing faerie bulb seeds are not part of the goal!! You just get a random crop that you can just get easier by planting it, and some energy. That's all you get. It's a total waste of time.

You need to Create Dark Seeds then use those seeds to Grow Dark Seeds. The plants you get from growing dark seeds are used in upgrading your maze and that count towards part of the goal 'If you want to be happy'

Aggwynn
02-17-14, 12:44 PM
We heard Faeriebulb Seeds can grow into Magic Fruit :O!

meme1098
02-17-14, 12:54 PM
That'd be real nice. When is that coming? Or is that a random drop from crafting?
Don't get enough faerie bulb seeds from the respite to make it worth while right now.

Are we gonna be able to harvest them from glimmerbulbs again?

rachmac07
02-17-14, 12:54 PM

ohhhh my goodness...

letf8b
02-17-14, 01:42 PM
I also get most of mine from fairie respite my conservatory doesn't drop many at all.

Castloninian
02-17-14, 02:25 PM
Yes, the one and only time I did that one I got 1 magic fruit and 2 living wood, so it was worth it to me.

evritta
02-17-14, 03:10 PM
I have never gotten Faeriebulb seeds from Glimmberbulb plants. Is this correct? Should I be getting some? I have harvested several rows each day and nothing.

zelda0816
02-17-14, 04:49 PM
TL- how about adding glimmer shards and matter drop to glimmer trolls?

SpiritWind00
02-17-14, 04:57 PM

You may have received something you are maxed out on... It doesn't drop dark plants for the goal, as other posts have reported it drops eg, a crop or small amts of energy or something little. The suggestion has been not to do this particular craft as it gives no progress towards the maze goal. Perhaps in the next release when we find out more about the greenhouse it might be worth it then. Until then, only craft the 2nd goal of the Dark Plant to be able to upgrade maze. I hope that helps you a little... Cheers.

llamafarms
02-17-14, 06:38 PM
With the risk of sounding like a broken recode, I have not received any shards
or fragments from the glimmer gate in the past half dozen or so collections. Beyond frustrating, since this update it dropped both regularly.

cad33
02-17-14, 07:51 PM
Whilst they do not say it, there has to be some thing in the change of the drop rate. Not long after getting the gate and g's castle, I maxed our quite quickly on both objects. After collecting for a while and always getting " you are maxed on Xx', I stopped collecting. The only time I collected after that was if I had spare energy and, therefore, the coins were a bonus, due to the max in collection. Now that we need them, they do not come. At least the maximum has been raised.

I have collected every 2nd hour from the gate since (when I am awake) and g's castle as well when it is ready - I am not getting anything of substance.

However, as I said in another post, this one definitely appears to be for the long haul. Have fun. Cheers

Yup, that sounds about the same for me. Every 3rd or 4th collection I get a shard but never fragments. I've been stuck at 3 fragments for a couple of days now. It's going to take a very long time.

jptheripper
02-17-14, 08:08 PM
i frequently get nothing from the gate. Very frustrating when that is the only real source. Getting nothing from the castle is worse! 22hrs till next nothing :(

outhouse01
02-17-14, 09:01 PM
Yup, that sounds about the same for me. Every 3rd or 4th collection I get a shard but never fragments. I've been stuck at 3 fragments for a couple of days now. It's going to take a very long time.

I've even resorted to using the greenhouse in its down time (no fragments to do anything else) to do the 'see what you get from the fb seeds' one.

I did it once, found the result very lame and decided no more. However, now that it has been sitting idle with not a thing to do for the last day, I have given it another whirl. I'll let you know in an hour or so what the outcome is. Hopefully a 4 hour cook time results in something decent. Cheers

cad33
02-17-14, 10:21 PM
This one will take me week(s).

It's a little frustrating. We were limited to 40 glimmer shards/fragments for the longest time. Now we are limited to 99. It would have been nice to have had the 99 option before this past week; but that was not our lot. I'm currently collecting from 4 Conservatories. I collect between 5-8 times per day for a chance at shards/fragments and in the past 24, netted 2 fragments and a few more shards.

Piles of seeds 68; Fertilizer 90.
Glimmer Fragments 5; Glimmer Shards 12.
Pitcher Plant 3, Trap Plant 4, Rafflesia 1, Dark seeds 1

stuffedmounts
02-17-14, 11:14 PM
Update Greselda's garden? Yeah, sure. One little problem. Doing the Greselda line requires a sword, that requires dragon scales, that requires a dragon, that requires a burning ember. A burning ember which many users STILL don't have after COUNTLESS quest attempts to the desert. I hope there's no question why people are increasingly frustrated, some of which have already abandoned this game for one that they can actually make progress in. At least the people with incomplete Alicorn's aren't prevented from doing multiple quests because of it. Too bad the same can't be said for the burning ember problem.

Castloninian
02-17-14, 11:33 PM
This one will take me week(s).

It's a little frustrating. We were limited to 40 glimmer shards/fragments for the longest time. Now we are limited to 99. It would have been nice to have had the 99 option before this past week; but that was not our lot. I'm currently collecting from 4 Conservatories. I collect between 5-8 times per day for a chance at shards/fragments and in the past 24, netted 2 fragments and a few more shards.

Piles of seeds 68; Fertilizer 90.
Glimmer Fragments 5; Glimmer Shards 12.
Pitcher Plant 3, Trap Plant 4, Rafflesia 1, Dark seeds 1

Same here, how I wish that 99 cap had come in earlier. I had 40 shards and fragments waiting to be used but am now pretty much down to nothing, with 13 plants made. Mind you, that implies I still got 25 new shards/fragments in like 4 days, which seems a decent rate. It's just that they're being used up far too quickly.

cloudsail
02-17-14, 11:44 PM
Same here, how I wish that 99 cap had come in earlier. I had 40 shards and fragments waiting to be used but am now pretty much down to nothing, with 13 plants made. Mind you, that implies I still got 25 new shards/fragments in like 4 days, which seems a decent rate. It's just that they're being used up far too quickly.

It's so that people like us won't race through this goal as soon as it comes out :)

outhouse01
02-18-14, 12:35 AM
I've even resorted to using the greenhouse in its down time (no fragments to do anything else) to do the 'see what you get from the fb seeds' one.

I did it once, found the result very lame and decided no more. However, now that it has been sitting idle with not a thing to do for the last day, I have given it another whirl. I'll let you know in an hour or so what the outcome is. Hopefully a 4 hour cook time results in something decent. Cheers

Just completed. Resulted in - 1 glimmer bulb (was maxed on), 1 living wood (I had 79' so cannot really whinge about that) and 2 energy. Sill don't think it is worth the 4 hours.

Greenhouse will now sit idle again until those horrible fragments and shards decide to drop. Having said that, I just collected from the gate just before coming on here and got my first fragment for the day.

Some of you may think - great, first fragment for the day. Except I am in Australia and got the first one at about 5.15 pm my time. Have been collecting every 2 hours since about 8.am. Therefore, very slow drop from now it appears. Cheers

outhouse01
02-18-14, 12:48 AM
It's so that people like us won't race through this goal as soon as it comes out :)

I agree with you, this appears to be long term. We also need to remember (or forget for now) what obstacles will be confronting us later in the week when part 2 is released. The most frustrating bit is that we were given a goal to complete previously, that is the gate and Griselda, which then had a very low threshold of stock. We are now confronted with a goal that requires the very same thing in large amounts and they just are not coming. As I said in a previous post, I gave up collecting from the gate and Griselda as I was sick of the message 'you are full'. Now we require then, they are a no show. Cheers

outhouse01
02-18-14, 02:24 AM
Just completed. Resulted in - 1 glimmer bulb (was maxed on), 1 living wood (I had 79' so cannot really whinge about that) and 2 energy. Sill don't think it is worth the 4 hours.

Greenhouse will now sit idle again until those horrible fragments and shards decide to drop. Having said that, I just collected from the gate just before coming on here and got my first fragment for the day.

Some of you may think - great, first fragment for the day. Except I am in Australia and got the first one at about 5.15 pm my time. Have been collecting every 2 hours since about 8.am. Therefore, very slow drop from now it appears. Cheers

Next collection from the gate just now. a bit fat zero of nothing, except for the coins of course. Cheers

ducky97355
02-18-14, 02:34 AM
Finally got my prism.....

meme1098
02-18-14, 07:29 AM
I agree with you, this appears to be long term. We also need to remember (or forget for now) what obstacles will be confronting us later in the week when part 2 is released. The most frustrating bit is that we were given a goal to complete previously, that is the gate and Griselda, which then had a very low threshold of stock. We are now confronted with a goal that requires the very same thing in large amounts and they just are not coming. As I said in a previous post, I gave up collecting from the gate and Griselda as I was sick of the message 'you are full'. Now we require then, they are a no show. Cheers

I did the same when I was maxed on the shards & fragments. I just quit collecting from the gate, too. At that time, they were like a 90% drop either both at the same time or I'd get one or the other. Now it's like 1 item ....maybe....every 4th or 5th time.

Liloze
02-18-14, 11:52 AM
I have a Question about G. Fountain. How do I buy it? I searched the market nothing!
I am finishing Level 3 with only one cake to give, to open the Create dark seed?, or another goal lol
Totally lost in there, anyway, Does the Baron give this option ( The Fountain ) is it part of the Goal?!
Thanks for the help in advance.

kooky panda
02-18-14, 11:54 AM
I have a Question about G. Fountain. How do I buy it? I searched the market nothing!
I am finishing Level 3 with only one cake to give, to open the Create dark seed?, or another goal lol
Totally lost in there, anyway, Does the Baron give this option ( The Fountain ) is it part of the Goal?!
Thanks for the help in advance.
Look under market- then featured- Greselda's fountain is listed to buy for 120 gems.

Liloze
02-18-14, 11:57 AM
Look under market- then featured- Greselda's fountain is listed to buy for 120 gems.

Got it :D thanks Kooky Panda

cad33
02-18-14, 12:26 PM

Yeah. That seems decent to me as well. I don't believe they change the drop rates; I do believe I've just been inordinately unlucky. However for someone like me, there is someone out there on the other end of the spectrum who has gotten 60 shard/fragments in 4 day :P

Yeah, I'll start using them up when I hit 70+ fb seeds. Like magic fruit; it's handy to have a stock pile (I'm ~50's right now).

katbtodd
02-18-14, 01:05 PM
I feel you pain ,,,every two how's I collect with nothing,,,,,but coins the drops are just not there taking me two days to make one flower

katbtodd
02-18-14, 01:08 PM
Hey, neighbour. Interestingly, I have decided to do the same. I hate the look of the upgraded maze, so I am staying with level 1. A dark looking garden is not for me.

(Nines was fantastic yesterday! Hubby's brother has my ticket today;expecting lots of sunburn and hoarse voices!!)
There 3 of us,,, do not like the level2 maze but hoping Thursday up date will change that

m1stery
02-18-14, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I'll start using them up when I hit 70+ fb seeds. Like magic fruit; it's handy to have a stock pile (I'm ~50's right now).

Unfortunately they didn't increase the max on Faerie bulb seeds, max is 30. But I guess that's ok since one gets one bag of those to drop from Faerie respite basically never! :/

cad33
02-18-14, 02:11 PM
Unfortunately they didn't increase the max on Faerie bulb seeds, max is 30. But I guess that's ok since one gets one bag of those to drop from Faerie respite basically never! :/

Ahh, thanks for that. I didn't check and just assumed! :P
I suppose that means when I hit ~25, it's time to begin using them. I do like to have an above average amount of stock on hand.

craterlake
02-18-14, 04:02 PM
Finally got my prism.....

I'm still waiting for mine ahhhhhhhhh

Wollstonecraft
02-18-14, 05:04 PM
I have harvested boat loads of glimmer bulbs and have not gotten any seeds. What gives? I thought they were harvestable.

PikaSquirrel
02-18-14, 05:08 PM
If you have already completed building the Faerie Respite, you can only get the Faeriebulb Seeds from there. You won't be able to get them through harvesting Glimmerbulbs or collecting from the Magic Garden.

Wollstonecraft
02-18-14, 05:11 PM
If you have already completed building the Faerie Respite, you can only get the Faeriebulb Seeds from there. You won't be able to get them through harvesting Glimmerbulbs or collecting from the Magic Garden.

Thanks for clearing that up for me but that just stinks! Haha! Collected from the respite countless times and only 1 pack of seeds :(

elaur
02-18-14, 05:53 PM
I am getting no red drops and few blue drops. I guess it's time to give up on getting this quest done any time soon.

I got a second dragon egg and I've sent the quest for burning ember tons of times and didn't get it. I feel for the people who can't do the new quests because they didn't get a random drop ember.

susbebe
02-19-14, 07:57 AM
I have pick now 4 times from my glimmer gate, and only got coins..... TM have you change the drop rate? Always use to get some glimmer shard or fragments, if I not was full! :(

raghadd1
02-19-14, 10:19 AM

Greselda corner
Just now finished
Thank you TL

m1stery
02-19-14, 10:32 AM
I have just now finished my Garden too ;) Here are before and after photos...

http://i.imgur.com/tpB1TPr.png

http://i.imgur.com/6d2IYp6.png

rachmac07
02-19-14, 10:34 AM
I really dislike the level 2 maze. As soon as I upgraded mine, I stored it.

Aggwynn
02-19-14, 10:46 AM
I have just now finished my Garden too ;) Here are before and after photos...

I like how you set up Greselda's quarters in your Kingdom!

This goes to everyone else too that shared their photos!

I'm sorry to hear that =(! We designed the garden this way intentionally since this is what Lady Greselda is into. Poor Baron needs to try harder!

youbugme
02-19-14, 10:47 AM

You may want to take that puppy back out, just in case it's part of tomorrow's update? IJS

ginrae22
02-19-14, 10:54 AM
Okay so...I still don't have access to the garden maze thing and I do not have Greselda walking around yet or her castle. But I thought I didn't need that for the garden aspect? I built the greenhouse but all of the things in it are locked. Sorry if I'm being annoying asking but can someone please clear this up? Reading the first page of this thread and even some comments after hasn't helped much. Thanks!

rachmac07
02-19-14, 10:57 AM
You may want to take that puppy back out, just in case it's part of tomorrow's update? IJS

SMART. I will do that now. Stick it in the corner and ignore it or something haha.

rachmac07
02-19-14, 10:59 AM
I'm sorry to hear that =(! We designed the garden this way intentionally since this is what Lady Greselda is into. Poor Baron needs to try harder!

It's okay :) I'm just a pink/sparkles/pretty kind of person. This doesn't jive - but that's alright!

m1stery
02-19-14, 11:14 AM
I like how you set up Greselda's quarters in your Kingdom!

Thank you :o

That's exactly why I like it. At fist I didn't, but then I realised that it's totally in the Geselda style and that made it cool :D

MiniLaura
02-19-14, 11:52 AM
Okay so...I still don't have access to the garden maze thing and I do not have Greselda walking around yet or her castle. But I thought I didn't need that for the garden aspect? I built the greenhouse but all of the things in it are locked. Sorry if I'm being annoying asking but can someone please clear this up? Reading the first page of this thread and even some comments after hasn't helped much. Thanks!

As it says on the first page, to unlock the garden:

You will need Greselda walking around in your Kingdom already and have quest Potion Shop Gossip completed.

Potion Shop Gossip (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60655-Castle-Story-10-31-2013-Update&p=770545&viewfull=1#post770545)

jimboser
02-19-14, 12:51 PM

Perhaps the description for the Faeriebulb Seeds needs to be updated then, since it clearly states these come from the Magic Garden and Glimmerbulb Plants. I'm sure there are a lot of players that don't visit the forums who might be very confused by this.

I'm now a bit sad that I completed the Faerie Respite since it cut off a (somewhat) ready source of seeds.

CottageRose
02-19-14, 01:03 PM
I don't mind the style of Greselda's updated garden, I just wish the colors of the "dark plants" went better beside her towers... wine, claret, bur***dy, port ... darker flowers with dark jewel tones of reds and purples. The glaring yellows and oranges clash with her home, which was also supposed to reflect her perfect style.

Maybe level 3 will have new flowers with a more harmonious color palette, whenever we get there.

mizlulu123
02-19-14, 01:04 PM
How do I craft Mystic Essence? It's not anywhere (not even the potion shop).

rachmac07
02-19-14, 01:09 PM
How do I craft Mystic Essence? It's not anywhere (not even the potion shop).

You need to complete the "discover adamant" quest line to unlock it.

FigmentValley
02-19-14, 02:51 PM
I don't know about my Castlestory kingdom.... Here at MY farm, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, horses .... They ALL give fertilizer at EVERY drop. I always have plenty to shovel. My magical animals in my kingdom seem to be somewhat constipated. I guess I should not complain. That which they drop comes neatly packaged in a bag already! ;)

So..... What are the fairie bulb seeds FOR?

meme1098
02-19-14, 03:16 PM
You need to complete the "discover adamant" quest line to unlock it.

I started the adamant goal but haven't finished because of the mithril required. I can craft mythic essence in the potion though. So maybe you just need to get past the first few steps for that to open up in the potion shop.

ginrae22
02-19-14, 03:28 PM
Okay...thanks I must not have been reading carefully enough. I thought there were two different things separate from one another and that only part of it had to come after you get Greselda. Thanks.

As it says on the first page, to unlock the garden:

You will need Greselda walking around in your Kingdom already and have quest Potion Shop Gossip completed.

Potion Shop Gossip (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60655-Castle-Story-10-31-2013-Update&p=770545&viewfull=1#post770545)

kooky panda
02-19-14, 03:57 PM
So..... What are the fairie bulb seeds FOR?

You can use them to make magic fruit in the greenhouse.

FigmentValley
02-19-14, 05:25 PM
Is there any other way to get the glimmer shards needed to grow the dark plants? I had so many shards - after the limit was raised I had 69, yet I used them all. I have a slew of glimmer pitcher plants but can't seem to grow glimmer traps. My glimmer gate and Griselda's castle have not dropped anything but coins in three days! Am I missing something here?

craterlake
02-19-14, 07:19 PM
Is there any other way to get the glimmer shards needed to grow the dark plants? I had so many shards - after the limit was raised I had 69, yet I used them all. I have a slew of glimmer pitcher plants but can't seem to grow glimmer traps. My glimmer gate and Griselda's castle have not dropped anything but coins in three days! Am I missing something here?

I now have 14 Glimmer Traps - my greenhouse is yet to drop anything but Glimmer Traps. It would be lovely if TL set up a new building where players could trade goods. I'd be happy to swap some Glimmer Traps for a Pitcher Plant or heaven forbid a Prism - I think I'm up to 10 days and still no rotten prism. I'd also be happy to swap a few dragon eggs for a burning ember.

Just noted that I'm now level 44 - is there a new thread talking about this change, and if so what benefits go with the extra levels - or are going to get this detail in tomorrow's update.
Mmmmmmm wonder what happened to my 14 x 40 energy points from level 30 to level 44.

rosewaterlily
02-19-14, 11:45 PM
Need glimmer fragments. I'm getting the shards but not the fragments lately. Wonder how long it will take to get the gilmmer rafflesia, I assume it must be pretty rare since you only need one to upgrade the maze. Have the five glimmer pitcher plants needed already and 6/10 of the trap plants.

Castloninian
02-20-14, 12:00 AM
Need glimmer fragments. I'm getting the shards but not the fragments lately. Wonder how long it will take to get the gilmmer rafflesia, I assume it must be pretty rare since you only need one to upgrade the maze. Have the five glimmer pitcher plants needed already and 6/10 of the trap plants.

The rafflesia was the first plant I got, and have since got a second. Luck perhaps? I do also have plenty of the traps and pitchers.

Queenzod
02-20-14, 12:06 AM

I've made 9 plants and no rafflesia either. I'm beginning to remember something last year about this time where you had to craft some kind of plant and the outcome was random. It took forever! Was it valentine botany? Anyway, that's what this reminds me of. I'm glad there's no hurry, no timed aspect to this challenge. Makes it a lot easier, and a heck of a lot more fun!

Thanks, TL, for all these great updates and stuff!

m1stery
02-20-14, 01:53 AM
The rafflesia was the first plant I got, and have since got a second. Luck perhaps? I do also have plenty of the traps and pitchers.

Glimmer Rafflesia was the first plant I got, too :D When I first saw resources required to update the Garden I thought that Rafflesia would be very hard to get. Imagine my surprise when I saw first plant that grew from my dark seeds ;)

fino212
02-20-14, 02:12 AM
Just harvested a load of glimmerbulbs to top up my supply ready for the next update in a few hours and to my surprise they're dropping fairie bulb seeds again even though my fairie respite is fully upgraded. I didn't get any last time like many others but now they're dropping again like before. Wander if TL changed it because of complaints. Just wish it was piles of seeds instead as they're more use :)

JustKay
02-20-14, 04:43 AM
Yay, got a Rafflesia too! It seems to be raining Rafflesia for a few people! That's 25 gems I don't have to think about spending. I also thought that it would be a very rare drops.

m1stery
02-20-14, 05:40 AM
Glimmer Rafflesia was the first plant I got, too :D When I first saw resources required to update the Garden I thought that Rafflesia would be very hard to get. Imagine my surprise when I saw first plant that grew from my dark seeds ;)

Also, just this morning when I collected from my newly upgraded Garden It dropped Rafflesia and Dark Seed :)

zoeysland2
02-20-14, 07:41 AM
I am a level 50 however this is my first post, so if I am doing this wrong, forgive me. I have my greenhouse and I have created 8 dark plants but the goal shows i have created 0 Has anyone else had this issue? Am I doing something wrong? That's all I need to complete this goal

MiniLaura
02-20-14, 08:04 AM
I am a level 50 however this is my first post, so if I am doing this wrong, forgive me. I have my greenhouse and I have created 8 dark plants but the goal shows i have created 0 Has anyone else had this issue? Am I doing something wrong? That's all I need to complete this goal

Did you create dark PLANTS or dark SEEDS? You have to use dark seeds to grow dark plants.

vednir
02-20-14, 10:49 AM
Faeriebulb seeds are dropping now from glimmerbulb plants. I have a fully upgraded faerie respite so this appears to be a new change with the update this week as well.

FigmentValley
02-20-14, 10:55 AM
I meant shards - not fragments... The pieces of stuff needed to create the dark seeds so I can spin the wheel of misfortune and try to grow the trap type plants. I have everything else.... In fact I have 27 pitcher plants. :(

I have nothing else to do in this game.... So I just kind of let it ride.....

Last year, the valentine botany was the same way - frustratingly random in what plants could be grown....I did those, finally.... So I guess I will see some fragments drop again.... Someday. None today either.

katbtodd
02-20-14, 01:29 PM
Once,your level,2 what does it give ,,,, just,coins or some thing extra

CottageRose
02-20-14, 01:31 PM
Extras ... I have gotten coins, 2 dark seeds and other stuff. Sorry, I didn't think to keep a list. I'm sure some one else could expand on this.

llamafarms
02-20-14, 01:42 PM
Glimmer gate and Greselda's still giving nothing but coins. How come no one has responded when a good majority of us are having this issue?

MiniLaura
02-20-14, 01:54 PM
Glimmer gate and Greselda's still giving nothing but coins. How come no one has responded when a good majority of us are having this issue?

I just got 2 glimmer shards and 2 glimmer fragments from one collection of the Glimmergate. They are still dropping.

Only people who feel like they are not getting the right amount of glimmer shards and fragments are posting complaints. People who think the drop rate is fine are not posting. So it seems like "a good majority" are having a problem. In fact, there is no problem. The items are simply not guaranteed drops.

buttmarb
02-20-14, 02:08 PM
I am supposed to upgrade my garden to lv 2 but i dont havee the mystic esscense in my potion shop????
Where or how do i get this? Did i miss something??

meme1098
02-20-14, 02:09 PM
I am supposed to upgrade my garden to lv 2 but i dont havee the mystic esscense in my potion shop????
Where or how do i get this? Did i miss something??

Originally Posted by Aggwynn
Mythic Essence was released on January 9th. Be sure to do half of the quest chain to unlock Mythic Essence!
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?63978

FigmentValley
02-20-14, 02:53 PM
I realize that the sampling of frustrated people is skewed by the fact that the postings are mostly done by those who do not get the random drop of glimmer shards. But it does get extremely maddening when every 22 hours I hopefully collect from Griselda's castle and get NOTHING. I just collected again - and again, got nothing. It has been DAYS. The glimmer gate has given 2 in many days. I need 5 per plant. All but one group of 5 that I have used until now were ones I collected before the update. Since the update I have received a total of 6 shards - in a week. That, to ME, in my small sampling of MY game, seems distressingly wrong.....

llamafarms
02-20-14, 02:58 PM
I realize that the sampling of frustrated people is skewed by the fact that the postings are mostly done by those who do not get the random drop of glimmer shards. But it does get extremely maddening when every 22 hours I hopefully collect from Griselda's castle and get NOTHING. I just collected again - and again, got nothing. It has been DAYS. The glimmer gate has given 2 in many days. I need 5 per plant. All but one group of 5 that I have used until now were ones I collected before the update. Since the update I have received a total of 6 shards - in a week. That, to ME, in my small sampling of MY game, seems distressingly wrong.....

Exactly!!!!!

suzisu2
02-20-14, 10:01 PM
I too am frustrated by the lack of drops. More so the seed drops to grow the plants. Waiting hours for Ivy's house, the conservatory and the magic garden and getting NOTHING is sole destroying. Not getting the faeriebulb seeds from harvesting very often either feel like I've been at this lot forever already.

Queenzod
02-20-14, 10:40 PM
I too am frustrated by the lack of drops. More so the seed drops to grow the plants. Waiting hours for Ivy's house, the conservatory and the magic garden and getting NOTHING is sole destroying. Not getting the faeriebulb seeds from harvesting very often either feel like I've been at this lot forever already.

I'm finding it the fragments that are just...stuck somewhere. So, I'm focusing on other things and I've almost forgotten to be aggravated. Go do something else for a while. They'll come eventually. They have to.

suzisu2
02-20-14, 10:50 PM
I'm finding it the fragments that are just...stuck somewhere. So, I'm focusing on other things and I've almost forgotten to be aggravated. Go do something else for a while. They'll come eventually. They have to.
Thanks. I did that with last years Alicom good job really as I never did get the sacred horn. It's still on my quest list. Do wonder if one day one will finally drop. Thanks. Anyone know what a glimmerbulb plant is. I know I get glimmer bulbs from Ivy's. But what's the plant?

carolinarain
02-20-14, 10:52 PM
Okay, I need some help :( Is anyone else having problems with Mythic Essence not showing up in the potions shop? I've searched and can't find any answers, but I've looked in both my buildings and see no options to make it anywhere. I've tried force closing my game, and waited for the part of the quest to come up to see if that triggers it, and nothing. When I click "craft" from the "Parts Needed" screen of the Royal Maze Garden upgrade it takes me to my potion shop, but there's still no option to make Mythic Essence.

*edit

Nevermind, I just saw that I have to move forward in the Adamant quest in order to trigger it. This is kiiiind of annoying, at least I finally found a golden apple so that's not holding me back, but this is going to force me to use up almost all my rat tails >:| This is especially frustrating seeing as I don't even NEED Adamant. I have like 35 in my inventory...oh well.

FigmentValley
02-21-14, 08:17 AM
I would go ahead a "do something else", but it cannot be in this game. I have completed every goal, every option. I have only the "new" things to do. Waiting the week(s) between updates used to be hard, but I have now gotten used to ignoring the game between updates. I don't play much.

I have enjoyed the main story line - I'm glad that it may progress. I am happy to have a goal to work towards. But the key word in that is "work". Waiting for random drops is annoying - I would rather have a HUGE amount of work than a random thing. I am NOT a gambler. I am a steady worker. But I accept the randomness as a given in this type of programming.

My concern here, however, is not the randomness of a drop or even the small percentage of drops per collection. My concern is that the drops are virtually non-existent.

I will continue to try something for a while, but after a certain amount of time, doing the same thing over and over and over, yet somehow expecting a different result is the definition of insanity.

MelsyP6269
02-21-14, 08:24 AM
Where did you get a golden apple?

MelsyP6269
02-21-14, 08:26 AM
Does anyone know how to transfer your game to a knew phone?

MiniLaura
02-21-14, 08:30 AM
Does anyone know how to transfer your game to a knew phone?

Try using the new Log-on Feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

MiniLaura
02-21-14, 08:30 AM
Where did you get a golden apple?

Golden apples come from the magic garden or apple trees.

katbtodd
02-21-14, 08:31 AM
Please tell me those of you that have the maze to level 2 what are you getting from it... I am not getting any drops.,, I still have many flowers to go the last two I made were duplicates of what I didn't need, just wondering if it's worth it to finsh right now I feel like storeing it making room for mermaid ponds and the " little tree" yeah right,,laughing 3x3 is no way a little tree,,, thanks for any in put ,,

MiniLaura
02-21-14, 08:37 AM
Please tell me those of you that have the maze to level 2 what are you getting from it... I am not getting any drops.,, I still have many flowers to go the last two I made were duplicates of what I didn't need, just wondering if it's worth it to finsh right now I feel like storeing it making room for mermaid ponds and the " little tree" yeah right,,laughing 3x3 is no way a little tree,,, thanks for any in put ,,

Honestly, I haven't been paying close attention. I know I've gotten dark seeds and glimmerdust, and I think I've gotten glimmer shards and/or fragments.

butterfly_25
02-21-14, 08:43 AM
I am maxed on fertilizer already and just got to the part where Greselda declines the Barons proposal, lol! That was a funny dialogue :)

Glad to see that growing dark seeds will unlock after visiting Greselda so I can use up some fertilizer, since the next goal only recognizes new fertilizer collections :)

m1stery
02-21-14, 09:10 AM

Lv. 2 Maze gives you 800 coins and 1-2 items: Glimmer Shards and Fragments, Glimmer Dust, Living Wood, Glimmer plants, Dark Seeds, Mushrooms.

katbtodd
02-21-14, 09:28 AM
Honestly, I haven't been paying close attention. I know I've gotten dark seeds and glimmerdust, and I think I've gotten glimmer shards and/or fragments.

Wow that's good... May be it is worth keeping out and finding something esle... To store,,we need more land,,,even if we just open up two. With all these big quest 4x4 maze 3x3 mermaid pond 3x3 saping , just running out of room and still trying to have a pretty kingdom,,, if you got pull pull hard and get us some land please,,, and thank you

CottageRose
02-21-14, 10:21 AM
I built a second conservatory, and that helped; I think you could build a 3rd if you had the resources - to give you more chances at piles of seeds.

omfgruk
02-21-14, 12:34 PM
I have made 7 of the dark seed for the task " is you wanna be happy" but they are not showing up in the task it's still telling me that I need 5. What do I do ?

MiniLaura
02-21-14, 12:47 PM
I have made 7 of the dark seed for the task " is you wanna be happy" but they are not showing up in the task it's still telling me that I need 5. What do I do ?
You need to grow the dark seeds to make dark plants. The goal is asking for PLANTS not SEEDS.

zelda0816
02-21-14, 01:51 PM
Been all day, and I have gotten NO 'glimmer shards and/or fragments'- PLEASE increase drop!!!

butterfly_25
02-21-14, 03:03 PM
^ I agree that it has a low drop. I'm starting to collect in advance...

omfgruk
02-21-14, 04:04 PM
Thank u minilaura so where do I grow dark plants

MiniLaura
02-21-14, 04:10 PM
Thank u minilaura so where do I grow dark plants

I answered your PM: the greenhouse!

Liloze
02-21-14, 04:28 PM
Yeah well I am not getting any "Pile of Seeds" down to 9 and today got only one from Conservatory just 5 minutes ago, and that was it:confused:
As for the Glimmerchards and Glimmer Fragments, lol just do not ask, getting one of each like every 3rd or 4th collecting time...and I am not even counting on G.CASTLE , it is so frustrating to wait all that time to get nothing! sigh.

And the ferie Respite is giving only Faeries Murmur, no Faeriebulb seeds, as for Ivy's hut and Magical Garden, it is business as usual, and rarely drop me anything related!

And there you have it, but I have learned to be patient, however I have noticed that the drop rates ( especially Glimmer shards /Fragments ) went Drastically down, used to get one of each or both at almost every collecting time, now it is like every 3rd or 4th time ! All I have in stock was acquired BEFORE The Maze /Garden And Greenhouse !

Anyway it is going to take time since Getting the right plants to upgrade seems almost impossible lol. So am not in a hurry, they will drop when they will drop. :p

ghjvcucjb
02-21-14, 06:20 PM
Haven't gotten any seeds in a while. Afraid to finish making dark plants with so little drops and new items requiring same items for crafting.

my607
02-21-14, 09:35 PM
I haven't been getting that much shards so I haven't upgraded the garden. It used to drop more before.

newzealander
02-22-14, 01:15 AM
I agree with those posting about glimmer shards; these have become rarer than hen's teeth. I haven't had any for three days of checking both Griselda's place and the glimmer gate. I need one more shard to complete - it feels like the game knows this, and we are in a stand off. I refuse to use gems for something that was once dropping so regularly, and the game refuses to give me the one I need.

DrP4ever
02-22-14, 01:26 AM
Two collections from glimmer gate, one collection from her highness' castle and only thing received is coins. And that's just in the last two hours. When you can only collect once a day it should be a guaranteed drop. No glimmer parts at all. Guess this line will be sitting for months.

Anastisha13
02-22-14, 01:32 AM
"2) New Crafting Building: Greenhouse
- Available to players Level 20+
- We are adding 3 new staple crafts to it next week, for now, it only has crafts relating to this week's content release
- Faeriebulb Seeds can now grow into something"

How pathetic is this! After several days to collect the bags of seeds, they grew into "SUGARCANE", WOW! I could have grown that in less than an hour! What a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!

4miche
02-22-14, 08:52 AM
I like the maze as it is now. I'm not sure I want it to be a dark garden. I'd have to find a new place to put it. Right now it is next to my Royal Manor. Will I need the drops from the completed dark garden for anything? I hate to keep quests unfinished, but...Is the pic on the first page what it's supposed to look like when finished?

caramel411
02-22-14, 09:22 AM
Has anyone upgraded to level 2 without using gems? The random drop of dark plants is slowing me down. I have 6 trap plants, 3 rafflesia and 10 pitcher plants. With the low drop of fragments and shards I am lucky to craft one dark plant per day. I wish I could trade plants and get this goal over with already.

Queenzod
02-22-14, 10:14 AM
Has anyone upgraded to level 2 without using gems? The random drop of dark plants is slowing me down. I have 6 trap plants, 3 rafflesia and 10 pitcher plants. With the low drop of fragments and shards I am lucky to craft one dark plant per day. I wish I could trade plants and get this goal over with already.

I've crafted 18 plants and not one rafflesia. So, you're doing okay! :)

CottageRose
02-22-14, 10:21 AM
"2) New Crafting Building: Greenhouse
- Available to players Level 20+
- We are adding 3 new staple crafts to it next week, for now, it only has crafts relating to this week's content release
- Faeriebulb Seeds can now grow into something"

How pathetic is this! After several days to collect the bags of seeds, they grew into "SUGARCANE", WOW! I could have grown that in less than an hour! What a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!
I think it's like Feed the Baron - random. I got some living wood this morning, along with some minor things from my greenhouses.

Faeriebulb seeds are dropping pretty good again from glimmerbulb crops. Because the FB seeds still have a max of 30, I'm glad to have something to do with them, so I don't let them go to waste.

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
02-22-14, 10:54 AM
Have kept up with all of above until I no longer receive any item but coins from the glimmer gate. How do you obtain the glimmer fragmentsto create dark seeds. I use to get a glimmer shard and a glimmer fragments, then only received a glimmer shard. I have not seen where you can receive either one except from the glimmer gate and now on the fourth day, still only receiving coins. thanks in advance for any help.

newzealander
02-22-14, 11:05 AM
I agree with those posting about glimmer shards; these have become rarer than hen's teeth. I haven't had any for three days of checking both Griselda's place and the glimmer gate. I need one more shard to complete - it feels like the game knows this, and we are in a stand off. I refuse to use gems for something that was once dropping so regularly, and the game refuses to give me the one I need.

YESSSSS!! I won the stand off! Last required glimmer shard just appeared after almost 4 days with none. It was a glimmer gate drop, and there was even a glimmer fragment drop with it. Now to get that maze upgraded (to what I think is an uglier version), and out of the way to leave space for the new sapling tree.

Edit: Reality hit when I realised that I am assuming the plant that will be produced is the one that I need. If not....it's back to the stand off to collect shards for the next plant!

Edit on the Edit: It wasn't meant to be. Grrrrrr. This round to TL, but I haven't given up!!! Only problem is, now I need 5 glimmer shards, not one. At over 3 days each, that's 2 and a half weeks till I can plant the next lot of seeds. For the first time ever, I am struggling to believe TL that they don't adjust the drop frequency on these things.

otgland
02-22-14, 11:31 AM

Sure glad this one isn't timed! I haven't gotten a shard from my glimmer gate in days... finally got two from Gresalda today.

HorseHoundandFoxHoldings
02-22-14, 11:38 AM
Thank you for your reply. It not only told me I was not alone in my problem, but gave me hope that glimmer fragments and shards will still appear.

tigeress2474
02-22-14, 11:46 AM
I have made these and they are not counting for the goal. What can I do?

MiniLaura
02-22-14, 11:47 AM
I have made these and they are not counting for the goal. What can I do?
You probably have made dark SEEDS not dark PLANTS. Grow your dark seeds in the Greenhouse to make dark plants.

judyluvs
02-22-14, 11:55 AM
Running into glimmershard supply issues; the Glimmergate and Griselda's castle are not producing sufficient amounts to keep up with greenhouse demands. Frustration ensues.

Midkemia3
02-22-14, 03:54 PM
Have kept up with all of above until I no longer receive any item but coins from the glimmer gate. How do you obtain the glimmer fragmentsto create dark seeds. I use to get a glimmer shard and a glimmer fragments, then only received a glimmer shard. I have not seen where you can receive either one except from the glimmer gate and now on the fourth day, still only receiving coins. thanks in advance for any help.

Are you sure you aren't at the limit for glimmer shards or fragments? My cap was 40 but it increased to 99 with the new quest.

Queenzod
02-22-14, 03:58 PM
Are you sure you aren't at the limit for glimmer shards or fragments? My cap was 40 but it increased to 99 with the new quest.

Limit? Bwahahaha! I don't even have ONE!

oliverrr11
02-22-14, 07:26 PM

Yes. I got the rafflesia not first, but early on and then it just worked out that I got exactly what I needed without any extra plants. Lucky on this one!

labsandboxers
02-22-14, 10:35 PM
I'm in the same boat. Fragments seam to have disappeared from any collections. This goal will be like the adamant one just sitting there waiting for the right materials to drop.. I did wait almost a year to finish master botanist. So hopefully these won't take that long.

Castloninian
02-22-14, 11:40 PM
Whoops, same here, not enough shards and fragments. It had not been too bad because I started with a 40 stash and then still got decent drops but this morning both castlevand gate gave nothing. I only need one more pitcher but do have an extra rafflesia (or 2?) and a couple of extra traps, which didn't help of course.

olcastle
02-23-14, 12:28 AM
I'm in the same boat. Fragments seam to have disappeared from any collections. This goal will be like the adamant one just sitting there waiting for the right materials to drop.. I did wait almost a year to finish master botanist. So hopefully these won't take that long.

Too bad we can't use extra plants like we did last year. I love my Valentine flowers.

katbtodd
02-23-14, 05:30 AM
I got a great idea,,, why can't we save the energy that we make in the greenhouse. Like the crates when we need them we can bring them out... And use them

my607
02-23-14, 08:29 AM
I need 4 pitcher plant but I always end up with trapper plant. I'm not getting enough shards from anywhere. So, disappointing not getting what you need.

CottageRose
02-23-14, 09:22 AM
I got a great idea,,, why can't we save the energy that we make in the greenhouse. Like the crates when we need them we can bring them out... And use them
It's not quite, but almost, like that now. You can make lots of the different parts and keep them in storage. Then, when you need them, do the last 2-minute step to activate the energy drop.

However, I do agree with you, if only because the bottle would look pretty in my inventory. :)

dragoniakingdom
02-23-14, 10:34 AM
Like others I have not received any shards for days now.:(

Castloninian
02-23-14, 10:40 AM
I was able to craft two more plants today; a rafflesia and a trap. I now have three each of those spare. I needed just the one more pitcher. Oh pitcher, oh pitcher where art thou?

FigmentValley
02-23-14, 05:25 PM
I have scads of extra pitcher plants. I need 3 more traps. Lets trade.

Gardienn
02-23-14, 08:58 PM
I got through the first 30 pages of this thread without seeing the answer and have run out of time to scan the 37 more, so here's my question:

We get 24 hours to buy Greselda's fountain at a reduced price. What is the reduced price and what is the normal price? I see 120 in the market now.

Thanks~

oliverrr11
02-23-14, 09:18 PM
I got through the first 30 pages of this thread without seeing the answer and have run out of time to scan the 37 more, so here's my question:

We get 24 hours to buy Greselda's fountain at a reduced price. What is the reduced price and what is the normal price? I see 120 in the market now.

Thanks~

No reduced price. You buy it for 120 and you get 20 as a reward for completing the goal. So in effect you are getting it for 100.

JustKay
02-23-14, 09:50 PM
No reduced price. You buy it for 120 and you get 20 as a reward for completing the goal. So in effect you are getting it for 100.

What goal? I never had a goal for this :( That said it's not a great looking fountain, but the animation is nice. I just don't have any place to put it.

*EDIT* whoops, sorry, didn't see the first page explanation. Goal happens at the end of the quest chain :D

DrP4ever
02-23-14, 10:25 PM
3 collections from the castle no nothing but coins. This quest is ridiculous. We used all our shards on the previous quest no now can't get any. :mad:

my607
02-24-14, 06:19 AM
Anyway, this is so unfair all I need is 4 pitcher plants. I have been getting trap plants every time. Plus, the Glimmergate doesn't give me that much shards. I'm really disappointed in this goal. Glad this isn't a timed quest or else I never make it in time.

1Peter1Pan1
02-24-14, 06:54 AM
I'm waiting for shards and pitcher plants too. But this is the game. I'm happy I have open quest. I have to think how I spend energy, that the fun. Thanks for that.

lordviv
02-24-14, 08:40 AM
Note on collecting from conservatories and faerie respite (may also work on glimmer gate and greselda for shards, etc)

Not sure how this works for everyone, but typically when I collect from my kingdom, I tended to do so in a sequence and that usually meant the 2 conservatories and respite were one after the other, right up front in the collecting sequence. Same when it came to shards, sent first to the gate, even if i had other buildings to collect from. Typically I got drops from 1 out of the 3 buildings i have (2 level 5 conservatories and the respite) and just coins from the other 2.

I mixed it up a bit, collected from each after collecting from other parts of kingdom. e.g. Collected ponds, one observatory, mills, mines, kitchens, faerie respite, cows, crops, 2nd observatory .. Jackpot.. All three gave drops... Happened over the 3 times I collected the first day. And also happens more frequently than before past few days. Same with glimmer gate. Getting more shards, fragments when I collect from other buildings first and go to the gate randomly between the session.

Would be interesting to know if anyone else who has been seeing lower drops of seed packets, fragments, shards get better results this way :-)

Gardienn
02-24-14, 10:52 AM

That makes sense with explanation. Thanks.

shambalaya
02-24-14, 05:04 PM

Anyone knows if it counts if you already have the fountain? I am not so fond of the upgraded garden, so I don't know when I'll reach the end of this quest line. If I had to guess I would say no, since the quest says buy and not have.

meme1098
02-24-14, 05:10 PM
Anyone knows if it counts if you already have the fountain? I am not so fond of the upgraded garden, so I don't know when I'll reach the end of this quest line. If I had to guess I would say no, since the quest says buy and not have.

There's nothing in the goal line that requires you to buy the fountain. It's merely a decoration.

There could be more goals related to the maze garden in the future since it's only at level 2.

oliverrr11
02-24-14, 05:45 PM

Yes it counts. I bought it first and got the 20 when I got up to that part.

meme1098
02-24-14, 08:44 PM
According to Aggwyn's post #2 on the first page if this thread:

8. What Is This Feeling?
Buy Greselda's Fountain
Reward: 20 gems

NOTE: This is a TIMED goal. You DO NOT have to complete the goal. This is OPTIONAL. It will expire in 24 hours if you do not buy the fountain.
I repeat: You DO NOT have to do this. You do not have to spend gems.

So it is not required.

oliverrr11
02-24-14, 08:59 PM
So it is not required.

No one said it was. :D

shambalaya
02-25-14, 12:19 AM
Yes it counts. I bought it first and got the 20 when I got up to that part.

Thank you!

Castloninian
02-25-14, 12:27 AM
I finally have all the plants needed. In fact, I have 15 traps, 5 pitchers and 4 rafflesias, so 8 surplus plants. Unfortunately I only have one manti, a stingy one at that, and am now lacking mythic essence :)

rosewaterlily
02-25-14, 02:18 AM
I need one more glimmer trap plant and I will be done. If only some more glimmer fragments would drop from my glimmergate. Spent 80 gems to get an additonal burning ember so I now have an extra dragon for dragon scales to make enough mythic essence for both this quest and the sapling one.

anissada
02-25-14, 03:31 AM
that is ofcourse, IF your dragon(s) do what you want.. and give scales instead of coal, jewels, coins etc... like mine does most of the time edit.. just got a sword, strange animal.. and now i...

CottageRose
02-25-14, 08:24 AM
Maybe I should let my baby grow up... I do have an unhatched egg... Something to think about.

cad33
02-25-14, 03:10 PM
Post #2 should probably be updated:

"(at the higher levels its 27 royal buildings)"

well, now that we *DO* have higher levels, 27 isn't exactly accurate. Still, much thanks for the mods to list that info in the first place.

Queenzod
02-25-14, 04:49 PM
Post #2 should probably be updated:

"(at the higher levels its 27 royal buildings)"

well, now that we *DO* have higher levels, 27 isn't exactly accurate. Still, much thanks for the mods to list that info in the first place.

Also, an update for post #2: glimmerbulbs do now produce faeriebulb seeds.

my607
02-25-14, 06:49 PM
I hardly get any shards and finally had enough to craft random plants. I end up with two trap plants the one I don't need. At least give me one pitcher plant then I would only need 3 left. But I'm back to square one that is 4 pitcher plants.

JustKay
02-26-14, 12:49 AM
Yay! Just got the last Trap plant I needed! Only ended up with one pitcher and one rafflesia to spare. Love the evil garden look, as I grew up learning about Rafflesia. Titan Arum should be in this garden too.

anissada
02-26-14, 04:37 AM
after upgrading the maze to level 2, is it still possible to create and grow dark seeds ?

m1stery
02-26-14, 05:19 AM
after upgrading the maze to level 2, is it still possible to create and grow dark seeds ?

Yes, all of it stays available in the Greenhouse

anissada
02-26-14, 06:12 AM
Yes, all of it stays available in the Greenhouse

thnks for answering, in that case i can now upgrade to level 2

tigarlilyvol
02-26-14, 08:36 PM
My maze (level 2) just gave me a pitcher plant must be a use for them upcoming?

Liloze
02-27-14, 02:58 PM
What the Garden L 2 give aside from coins? I still need 1 Pitcher plant, to finally get it done! did not count how much extra of the other 2 plants I have ...plenty! lol

BungoCook
02-27-14, 05:14 PM
What the Garden L 2 give aside from coins? I still need 1 Pitcher plant, to finally get it done! did not count how much extra of the other 2 plants I have ...plenty! lol

I was hoping th garden would drop shards and fragments and the odd dark seed. Anyone got any thing but coins yet?

Queenzod
02-27-14, 05:58 PM
I was hoping th garden would drop shards and fragments and the odd dark seed. Anyone got any thing but coins yet?

Ya, I've gotten glimmerdust, dark seeds and today, for the first time, one glimmer fragment. Whoohoooooo!

Liloze
02-27-14, 06:04 PM
Ya, I've gotten glimmerdust, dark seeds and today, for the first time, one glimmer fragment. Whoohoooooo!

Good to know we have another source for the fragments! 😀

catpaladin
03-01-14, 11:30 PM
I can not get 1 Glimmer Rafflesia Plant for the life of me. Forever stuck on #6 of quest? Or, pay the gems?

I have 18 Glimmer Trap Plants
11 Glimmer Pitcher Plants
and 7 Mythic Essence

anissada
03-02-14, 01:58 AM
please make my dragon get well..as if it's not frustrating enough that it can only be collected from once every 22 hours, that drop gives me coal, jewel, earthwisp, sword and coins lately. it's just not fair if the only thing that's a source for dragonscales does that only 1 x in a week. please look into it and make it drop only scales

fish63
03-02-14, 07:53 AM
We can still craft dark seeds! Will we need them in the future? Anybody know!

my607
03-02-14, 08:58 AM
I'm stuck getting last pitcher plant.

maguar
03-03-14, 05:08 AM
We can still craft dark seeds! Will we need them in the future? Anybody know!

We haven't been told so we can only guess. My guess is that normally we can upgrade to level 5. As the maze is currently capped at 2 we might get further upgrades in future updates. But then again the maze is dropping items at level 2 and the special ones don't tend to do that until level 5 (or 4 if we're lucky). Personally I'm still crafting some seeds but I'm trying to keep my glimmer shards and fragments at a higher level.

homegrown234
03-03-14, 09:48 AM
please make my dragon get well..as if it's not frustrating enough that it can only be collected from once every 22 hours, that drop gives me coal, jewel, earthwisp, sword and coins lately. it's just not fair if the only thing that's a source for dragonscales does that only 1 x in a week. please look into it and make it drop only scales

Thank you. Or at least make them attainable some other way. Maybe by an adventure. Create a new adventure in which dragon scales and mythic essence are rewards. Just food for thought. Or switch the dragon collect time from 22 hours to 4.

freesiawoods
03-03-14, 06:33 PM
Not sure if my eyes fooled me but I think my level 2 dark garden dropped a pitcher plant this morning. Anyone else got plants from their garden?

kooky panda
03-04-14, 06:55 AM
Not sure if my eyes fooled me but I think my level 2 dark garden dropped a pitcher plant this morning. Anyone else got plants from their garden?

Yes I have gotten about 4 plants from my garden so far.

my607
03-04-14, 10:36 AM
I'm still waiting for one pitcher plant I think it's about two weeks or more. I think my garden will never be upgraded. Why is it taking soooo long.

my607
03-04-14, 03:17 PM
Yay finally got the last pitcher plant.

sheri59
03-04-14, 05:55 PM
It would be nice to get a kind of wood only source for old players. I always have extra sap and living wood, and would be nice to get a type of cheap tree that all gives is wood and nothing else.

Castloninian
03-04-14, 11:06 PM
It would be nice to get a kind of wood only source for old players. I always have extra sap and living wood, and would be nice to get a type of cheap tree that all gives is wood and nothing else.

Ha, with my luck most normal trees on give wood :)

canterbury1
03-05-14, 08:00 PM
22 trap plants, 8 pitcher plants. One day my rafflesia will come.

Blanche_Lady
03-05-14, 08:14 PM
l

same here still hoping for it

Queenzod
03-05-14, 09:01 PM
It would be great if the snappy plants in the upgraded garden moved around and tried to bite people!

kooky panda
03-06-14, 05:50 AM
It would be great if the snappy plants in the upgraded garden moved around and tried to bite people!

HAHA!! I like this!!! Then be able to see Thurston jump and run when he was trying to walk by it!!

oliverrr11
03-06-14, 07:21 AM

I love this too!!! That would be awesome!!

Queenzod
03-06-14, 09:23 AM
I love this too!!! That would be awesome!!

Seymore! Feeeeeed me!

arikasi
03-06-14, 10:49 AM
My rafflesia arrived this morning! Yay, but now I have nothing to do. Back to creating stockpiles.

Aggwynn
03-06-14, 10:53 AM
My rafflesia arrived this morning! Yay, but now I have nothing to do. Back to creating stockpiles.

We have Level 20+ Quests rolling in soon =)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-06-14, 11:07 AM
Level 26 Queen says .... YIPPEE!!!

lordviv
03-06-14, 11:38 AM

I use the dead tree for that .. Throws wood, mushrooms, odd glimmer dust.. 5 chops per tree.. Gives 5-7 wood plus the other stuff

canterbury1
03-06-14, 05:07 PM

It came, it came. Thirty second time was the charm.

jerirat
03-06-14, 08:52 PM
How long does it take to receive hedge trimmers? I asked 195 neighbors over 12 hours ago and so far have only received 1!! Even restarted my game.

Hopefully tomorrow all the hedge trimmers will show up.

ghjvcucjb
03-06-14, 09:04 PM
How long does it take to receive hedge trimmers? I asked 195 neighbors over 12 hours ago and so far have only received 1!! Even restarted my game.

Hopefully tomorrow all the hedge trimmers will show up.

You can only receive 20 return requests a day so sending out 195 Isn't advisable as it will clog up any near future requests. Usually people will send out 25 or so to active players per day. ( i will then note who responded and resend more requests to those same players the next day if i need more) Once you send out the requests then you have to wait for neighbors to receive them, log into their games, accept, and finally the system sends them back to you. That can sometimes take a while.

Blanche_Lady
03-06-14, 09:26 PM
You can only receive 20 return requests a day so sending out 195 Isn't advisable as it will clog up any near future requests. Usually people will send out 25 or so to active players per day. ( i will then note who responded and resend more requests to those same players the next day if i need more) Once you send out the requests then you have to wait for neighbors to receive them, log into their games, accept, and finally the system sends them back to you. That can sometimes take a while.

how do you know who responded?
thanks!

ghjvcucjb
03-06-14, 09:33 PM
how do you know who responded?
thanks!

Upper right hand corner is a scroll. When you click on it, you'll see 1. Pending gifts 2. Requests 3. News feed...in the news feed it will say someone visited and helped out your kingdom (popped hearts) AND someone (will state which neighbor it was) has responded to your request for help (these are the ones that responded).

anissada
03-07-14, 02:13 AM

what do i have to do to get dragon scales?
there was a time the dragon ONLY gave 1 dragon scale at the time.. but as i posted before now its once a week at most..
how should i be able to make one bottle of mythic essence at this rate ? taking away the oleasure big time

@mod: please put this through to the developers who have changed the drops?
i am not the only one that complained about this.

March 9: it would really be nice to get some reaction from one of the moderators on this issue, thanks !

mafruha
03-07-14, 06:56 AM
Why Greselda's garden(stage 2) looks like that?? It should be beautiful like 1st stage.. Afterall we r doing lots of hard word on it.

Blanche_Lady
03-07-14, 10:52 PM
Upper right hand corner is a scroll. When you click on it, you'll see 1. Pending gifts 2. Requests 3. News feed...in the news feed it will say someone visited and helped out your kingdom (popped hearts) AND someone (will state which neighbor it was) has responded to your request for help (these are the ones that responded).

thank you!!!

seascape9
03-09-14, 03:56 PM

I have been trying for my rafflesia since this quest began and have not got it! I have 11 glimmer and 23 trap plants, I try to collect from the glimmer gate every 2 hours, but the slippers are few and far between! I am on the heated argument of the goddess tree for the other quest, this one seems to be moving way faster! Any suggestions?!?

Queenzod
03-09-14, 04:09 PM
I have been trying for my rafflesia since this quest began and have not got it! I have 11 glimmer and 23 trap plants, I try to collect from the glimmer gate every 2 hours, but the slippers are few and far between! I am on the heated argument of the goddess tree for the other quest, this one seems to be moving way faster! Any suggestions?!?

You have two choices. One, pay the gems and move on. Two, keep trying to craft the rafflesia. That's what it comes down to.

kikilicious74
03-09-14, 09:47 PM
Uggh I have everything but the rafflesia. And I have extra of everything else.

anissada
03-10-14, 04:35 AM
maguar or any other mod ?

what do i have to do to get dragon scales?
there was a time the dragon ONLY gave 1 dragon scale at the time.. but as i posted before now its once a week at most..
how should i be able to make one bottle of mythic essence at this rate ? taking away the oleasure big time

@mod: please put this through to the developers who have changed the drops?
i am not the only one that complained about this.

March 9: it would really be nice to get some reaction from one of the moderators on this issue, thanks !

maguar
03-10-14, 04:46 AM
Hi anissada. The dragon has a number of different items that it can drop which unfortunately means that it won't also drop dragon scales.

The devs have said many times over the whole time that the game is out that they don't tend to adjust drop rates but when they do it is to increase the rate. So I think you and others have hit a bit of a dry patch.

Personally what I can do you you is to cross my arms, legs and eyes and wish really really hard that you start getting some dragon scales soon.

anissada
03-10-14, 06:20 AM
Hi anissada. The dragon has a number of different items that it can drop which unfortunately means that it won't also drop dragon scales.

The devs have said many times over the whole time that the game is out that they don't tend to adjust drop rates but when they do it is to increase the rate. So I think you and others have hit a bit of a dry patch.

Personally what I can do you you is to cross my arms, legs and eyes and wish really really hard that you start getting some dragon scales soon.

thanks for answering, but i am pretty sure the dragon At the beginning the dragon ONLY gave scales. the other drops are since 1 or 2 months as i remember correct.

freesiawoods
03-10-14, 07:46 AM
I got my dragon soon after it was introduced and I think it gave me more than scales from the beginning. 2 or 1 dragon scales, earth wisp, coal, but I don't remember getting energy drops until recently. Generally my dragon has been pretty good at dropping scales. I've completed part 2 of the Blythewood quest and still have 31 dragon scales and 4 spare mythic essence in inventory.

anissada
03-10-14, 01:57 PM
is it me.... now my fearie respite has given me only coins the last three times..
while i need that stuff that it should give in step 3 of this goal..
cant't be coincidence......

meme1098
03-10-14, 02:13 PM
Are you also working on the Blythwood tree? At the end of step 2 quest, the fairies get very angry. Did you read the dialog?

:O Yes, the Faeries are very angry and they're making threats! They turned off the Faerie Respite!

pixieblob
03-10-14, 03:09 PM
Can you use the greenhouse if you haven't unlocked the Glimmergate yet? I hadn't bought it because I'm still working through the glimmergate quests but I'm already maxed out on piles of seeds and fertilisers, so if I can use it now I might buy it sooner rather than later

freesiawoods
03-10-14, 09:52 PM
Can you use the greenhouse if you haven't unlocked the Glimmergate yet? I hadn't bought it because I'm still working through the glimmergate quests but I'm already maxed out on piles of seeds and fertilisers, so if I can use it now I might buy it sooner rather than later

My daughter's kingdom has not finished the Greselda goals and the greenhouse can only craft vital glow and floral extract. So you can use the piles of seeds but not fertilisers or faeriebulb seeds.

pixieblob
03-11-14, 01:11 AM
Thanks for replying. That might be my next purchase after the faerie respite then :)

anissada
03-11-14, 03:16 AM
Are you also working on the Blythwood tree? At the end of step 2 quest, the fairies get very angry. Did you read the dialog?

:O Yes, the Faeries are very angry and they're making threats! They turned off the Faerie Respite!

ok.. that's not very nice, must have misread that message... thanks for explaining!
i won't collect the fearie respite anymore untill they Are in a good mood again, lol

meme1098
03-11-14, 06:00 AM
Yea...I quit collecting from the faerie respite too. If they're (the faeries) gonna have that kind of attitude, I'm gonna just ignore them.:o

anissada
03-11-14, 11:55 AM
Yea...I quit collecting from the faerie respite too. If they're (the faeries) gonna have that kind of attitude, I'm gonna just ignore them.:o

maybe we should ban them totally from our Kingdoms ? lol.. store it, that should teach them! we can use the space for so many other things as its crowded enough already

jerirat
03-12-14, 07:12 AM
I don't know if this is new but a living wood dropped from my level 2 garden this morning. Another source for living wood is great as the I've been going through it at an alarming rate.

moon331
03-12-14, 09:58 AM
If the garden is already built and upgraded, do we have any use of the dark seeds and plants anymore?

The garden is still dropping dark seeds and plants, and we can still craft them in green house. Now I have extra piles of seeds, fragments and shards. I am thinking whether I should craft more if they could be used in the future.

kooky panda
03-12-14, 11:10 AM
I don't know if this is new but a living wood dropped from my level 2 garden this morning. Another source for living wood is great as the I've been going through it at an alarming rate.
No living wood drop was not on the list. This is good news! I have added to the drop list on post 2).
Thanks!

If the garden is already built and upgraded, do we have any use of the dark seeds and plants anymore?

The garden is still dropping dark seeds and plants, and we can still craft them in green house. Now I have extra piles of seeds, fragments and shards. I am thinking whether I should craft more if they could be used in the future.
I think somewhere down the line, we will need these. I am not making too many. When I max out on an item, then I will make something in the greenhouse but I am trying to save a stockpile .

Blanche_Lady
03-14-14, 01:04 PM
26 glimmer trap plans, 8 glimmer pitcher plants and no glimmer rafflesia I want to end this quest!

shellandtrev
03-14-14, 05:55 PM
Why can't I upgrade my maze to level 2? I click on it and it just tells me the time til next collection was this a timed quest and I have missed out?

fish63
03-18-14, 08:17 AM
Any ideas why we can still craft dark plants and seeds? Don't know if we need them, but there must be a reason we still have them!

fish63
03-22-14, 04:34 PM
No one has replied to my request about dark seeds and plants! I assume we will need them in the future if we can still craft them?

Liloze
03-22-14, 04:44 PM
Any ideas why we can still craft dark plants and seeds? Don't know if we need them, but there must be a reason we still have them!

The most logical reason is that Griselda's garden / maze will be up graded later ans we will be needing them again. The highest level now is 2 while all of the rest is usually 5 and Royal Manor 10 .

Danskata
03-24-14, 02:20 PM
Today I collected... 1 mushroom from the garden, couldn't believe it... 10 hours for 1 mushroom :(((

MynesDinner
03-24-14, 06:21 PM
Where do I craft the "Mythic Essence"? It is not an option in my Potion Shop?

MynesDinner
03-24-14, 06:39 PM
What is the Blythwood tree?

coolssp
03-25-14, 03:20 AM
I'm at level 41 and trying to upgrade the maze to level 2. I have 3 out 4 prerequisites. How do I craft mystic essence? It doesn't show in either potion or workshop. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thanks in advance - Sheetal

dragoniakingdom
03-25-14, 04:03 AM
I'm at level 41 and trying to upgrade the maze to level 2. I have 3 out 4 prerequisites. How do I craft mystic essence? It doesn't show in either potion or workshop. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thanks in advance - Sheetal

To unlock Mythic Essence you need to complete the Discover Adament quest line.

Hope this helps.

coolssp
03-25-14, 05:17 AM
Thanks