PDA

View Full Version : Fixed ALLIANCE WAR TIMER RESET TO 12 hrs

jahil
02-13-14, 04:35 AM
Please explain why you reset the timer to 12 hours when the timer should show that there is only 1 hour left!!!

Are playing tricks on us again??? Or you dont want to give away those precious gems...lols!

tenminlate
02-13-14, 05:26 AM
The Alliance War is your new added game feature, however, I am sure you are aware by now of the glitches. Clock reset, the stars earned during the war is relevant to levels. I can understand it being relevant to the opponent, but level is not going to cut it. The higher the level, the least amount of stars or points earned. You can also farm and srill win points. Which is good to me bit I am sure it is not something you considered to be right for the alliance war

tenminlate
02-13-14, 05:29 AM
The Alliance War is your new added game feature, however, I am sure you are aware by now of the glitches. Clock reset, the stars earned during the war is relevant to levels. I can understand it being relevant to the opponent, but level is not going to cut it. The higher the level, the least amount of stars or points earned. You can also farm and srill win points. Which is good to me bit I am sure it is not something you considered to be right for the alliance
war

also, may I add that you reconsider the opponent matching? You could not match a top ten alliance with top ten players with an alliance who are on not even on the top 20 or top30. Nor with players who has new low level members against one consisting of 75% max levels.

FrozenTurtle
02-13-14, 11:09 AM
Sorry about the problem of the timer being reset! This should now be fixed.

tenminlate
02-13-14, 10:53 PM
thank you for fixing. Can any member of the alliance start the war or only elders and leader?