PDA

View Full Version : FYI Gazebo slowdance

Tomorrow571
02-12-14, 07:40 PM
FYI, I think it was very unfair for TL to put the Gazebo Slowdance as a chest item! They knew we would want it and try to get it from the box, I spent over $50 trying for it & never got, just a bunch of repeats I didn't need! NEVER AGAIN! But congrats to those of you who were lucky enough to get it.

jojopeanut
02-12-14, 10:50 PM
Alot of players fell the same way sorry you didnt get it. It took me probably close to that much to get mine. Im a box addict I probably need an iintervention. I keep saying NO more !! But I keep opening them anyway...lol

Tomorrow571
02-13-14, 12:17 AM
I try not too open them & ride it out to the BIG BLACK FRIDAY DAY SALE, thats how I finally got alot items I wanted, but man I really wanted this one for Valentines Day! But I'm done trying! Shoot I could have bought something or payed a bill with that money...lol! Just not my luck I guess, my neighbor told me she had a really good feeling about getting it & she tryed twice & got!

PinkPixiShop
02-13-14, 01:51 PM
I just have to say I laughed when I read the bit about needing an intervention ... that cracked me up. Those boxes are soooooooooo tempting! It's like some sort of hypnotic draw that calls out to you. :rolleyes:

I usually cave in and click the box, close my eyes, count to five and open them like it's Christmas morning or something. But as I have said before in another thread related to boxes, I ONLY buy a box if I'm absolutely sure I won't be upset if I get two or three of the lower prizes. Some of those prizes are fantastic and I've been happy with every purchase thus far.

lelaina752
02-15-14, 04:15 AM
I feel your pain. That's what happened to me with the Pucker Up Display last year. I spent a ridiculous amount of money and never got it. The experience totally soured me on boxes. I would also love to have the Gazebo Slow Dance, but I'm not even trying. I would buy it (and the Pucker Up Display) if they were offered out of the box!

CuteTali
02-15-14, 09:34 AM
If they make the gazebo slowdance an LTO then I'd very much love to have the romantic diner 1st prize from that box as an LTO, I can't seem to get it and I like it so much.