PDA

View Full Version : "Start an alliance war under the global tab" ???

Chianti
02-12-14, 07:21 PM
Can you kindly explain this new war mechanics?

I see no means to declare war against other alliances on the "global tab" (does that mean the global chat tab?), and the person who was leader prior to my signing in (we rotate leadership) indicated that there was no way of choosing; simply that the "attack now" button was replaced with "battle", and after clicking it, it said "waiting on alliances to join". 3 alliances are being shown as competing against us, none of which we chose, and I see no means to manually pick additional alliances.

Please explain the new war mechanic in higher detail so everyone can understand!

Thanks, Turtle.

FrozenTurtle
02-12-14, 07:41 PM
I should be able to post up some more specific information about Alliance Wars for you all tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to explore the feature! :)

Adjie8
02-12-14, 11:56 PM
The game is more creepy than I think ...

Rockinkitten
02-13-14, 03:02 AM
I wish it didn't open on the new tab. Can we choose settings? I want mine to open on donations tab.

kng0722
02-13-14, 03:53 AM
Why some players can find bases with 50BS while the best payout that I can get is 10.

kng0722
02-13-14, 03:54 AM
Strength of my troops remain unchanged. Do other players experience the same?

dazz156
02-13-14, 05:18 AM
It looks similar in mechanics to a game I'm very higher level at. Join me at DailyWar and we shall utilize this feature.

cas_chua
02-13-14, 05:21 AM
We started the war which is supposed to end in 12 hours. At the 11th hour, the clock resets and we have to do the 12 hours again. What happened?

NiOiEiL9
02-13-14, 05:49 AM
We started the war which is supposed to end in 12 hours. At the 11th hour, the clock resets and we have to do the 12 hours again. What happened?
The SAME thing happened to US!!! A few of my alliance members had even stayed up all night to assure our victory, just to see the clock reset with no declaired victor!!! Once again FM has let us down.

theube
02-13-14, 07:04 AM
The SAME thing happened to US!!! A few of my alliance members had even stayed up all night to assure our victory, just to see the clock reset with no declaired victor!!! Once again FM has let us down.

Don't want to be in a perpetual war without end.

kwhales
02-13-14, 08:49 AM
I should be able to post up some more specific information about Alliance Wars for you all tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to explore the feature! :)

Apparently we are exploring this feature. But it's broken. Shouldn't release it to us if you aren't going to honor the wins. Get moving FM.

FrozenTurtle
02-13-14, 11:41 AM
This is fixed! Your war will end after its current timer now. Sorry!

madcool8
02-13-14, 12:40 PM
Thats pretty messed up. A lot of us stayed up really late to win the war! . Way to go FM. another letdown. At least reward us for the time wasted! I should know better than to download the new update so soon.

yenminh2
02-13-14, 01:48 PM
Does anyone knows how many gem do we get for winning the war? And how it will be divided amongst the members?

penqueen2
02-13-14, 02:26 PM
Does anyone knows how many gem do we get for winning the war? And how it will be divided amongst the members?

I got 25 gems and 250k gold

meyoume
02-13-14, 03:37 PM
regardless of the glitches , i am loving this new feature!!!

yenminh2
02-13-14, 03:53 PM
I doubt it's was a glitch, it's probably cuz they don't have enough people participate yet that's why they reset the clock. Saying it's a glitch is just for their convinent

56cupcakes
02-14-14, 01:27 AM
I think it's great the new alliance wars. If you are not in one of the top 5 alliances you get pretty tired of seeing the same alliances and the same players winning the tournaments. This gives most alliances a chance of at least winning something.

Sumercarefree
02-25-14, 08:12 PM
In one of the fights, still going on, Virtual Mashva started off with 1000 Glory points ( the very first minute battle started) I smell a rat !
Many funny tricks going on ! Hope we do not meet these Alliances .....

FrozenTurtle
02-26-14, 11:18 AM
In one of the fights, still going on, Virtual Mashva started off with 1000 Glory points ( the very first minute battle started) I smell a rat !
Many funny tricks going on ! Hope we do not meet these Alliances .....

Did they still have this amount of Glory after restarting the game?

kwhales
02-26-14, 03:58 PM
I have seen this happen too. One second into war and opponents have 193 points. Where did these come from? And this happened a few times.

the_cleaner_1
02-27-14, 02:47 PM
Does an alliance get any sort of penalty for losing a war? Can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks ��

Chianti
02-27-14, 05:20 PM
no penalty for losing at all