PDA

View Full Version : Crop and inventory management

ironmarycash
02-12-14, 07:23 AM
I know I am repeating what others have said, but I want to add to the chorus.

It would make the game SOOO much nicer if, when you go to plant a crop, you saw inventory numbers of each crop next to the list to choose from. That way you could know that you are already maxed out on corn but are nearly out of carrots.

Another great feature would be an inventory that is more broken down by type of item. Food, forged items, building supplies, plans, deco, adhesives, etc. If one of the categories was crops, it might negate the need for the above suggestion (but no one would complain about having both).

Another idea would be to have some sort of deep storage. You could take all the things you don't currently need (extra buildings, seasonal items, etc.) and put them in deep storage so only frequent use items show up in inventory.

Thanks for all you do!

mulan12
02-24-14, 02:30 PM
It would be nice if the categories in the inventory made more sense. It takes a long time to go through them I think you should divide them up differently. How about: living things, non-living things, crops, decorations, other special items. I hate having to search through everything just to see how many crops I need. Please do something about this!

klocee
02-27-14, 11:54 PM
Yes, please! :o can we us the sub categories for our inventory instead of it being grouped into a couple utilize all of them,,, would be SUPER.

LadyLolepere
03-02-14, 12:51 PM
I �� the idea of deep storage for holiday items!

Luna48
03-02-14, 02:43 PM
Great ideas, ironmary. I love all three but I particularly want/need an inventory with useful categories and love the idea of deep storage. I have been playing this game since the first day it was in the US and have things that aren't even being made/available any more (that would be sweet creme).

Having useful storage categories as we have more and more specialty items for seasonal construction (pink jewel, pink fur, love wood, red ribbon, chocolate egg, bunch of flowers, holiday felt, fall leaves,holiday feast, gingerbread, etc, etc, etc) would be wonderful. And do I need to have all of those badges, swords, potions, keys etc available - let's put them in some deep dark safe cave where I don't need to see them as I am looking for something else. I don't even remember what spooky dead wood did so I'm not likely to pull it out right now.