PDA

View Full Version : Wall Harrassment and Bullying

Unregistered
01-15-11, 12:47 AM
I know these games are intentionally for kids. And most of the online players are kids. But what if the people who had been bugging you, harassing you and bullying are also kids what are you to do? It was a HUGE mistake trying to help a friend. I could understand if the only life you have are the people you meet online and the world that you live in are virtual. I can relate to that, most of my friends are online. And some I have known for years and never met them in real life. We play this apps, games, spend money on it because we want to. For some, like me, it's a form of therapy, I enjoy buying gems and watching my restaurant, farm, bakery, island, etc. grow and prosper. For me these are my little treats. So people had no say otherwise, right? It is my money and app after all, I spend how I want it.

What I put on my wall and what I do on my place is my business. And people got no say on it otherwise either. I enjoy helping others how to level app or if they are having problems with their game. I also enjoy getting lost in it, for hours even. it was a HUGE mistake to accept neighbors who are kids, well, not all of them but there four of them who are a thorn on my side, and dreadfully wish I never met. When they get tired of me, they turned to the people I talk to and start to harass them too.

They would write on my wall, at first it was fun. We talk on the wall. Chat. But when I get work or stuff to do, I don't reply as quick enough as they wanted to. And started to get nasty. Then they started airing my private life on the walls, saying bad things about me and what I do since the people I talk to they've known in person. They harassed me and bully me and there is nothing I can do about it because they are kids. If I start to reply now they won't quit. Seriously. I deleted them, that's the only thing I can do. But how I wish I can block them.

Please, oh, I beg of you please. Block these kids from my wall. Since they know me in other games, they harass me there to. They bombard my walls with post every day, I think they would get sick if they don't get to harass me. They even threatened to split me up with my gf. She had changed her name so she is safe. I cannot change mine, I got 500+ neighbors now. And I don't want to change my name just because of them. Why should I am at level 40 now.

I don't know if Lava will help me. I copied a comment that I saw from one of my friends about reporting these kids just to scare them off. But still they just attached to me like glue. For whatever reasons, shrugs, I got not a single clue.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 01:36 AM
Exactly the reason why i have suggested a 'delete neighbour' button be put next to each member we have added on our accounts. Many people are experiencing the same sort of harassment as you. Team Lava needs to do something about this!!!

Please everyone vote for the option to delete unwanted members of our neighbourhood.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 03:11 AM
Exactly the reason why i have suggested a 'delete neighbour' button be put next to each member we have added on our accounts. Many people are experiencing the same sort of harassment as you. Team Lava needs to do something about this!!!

Please everyone vote for the option to delete unwanted members of our neighbourhood.

Actually when you press edit and remove, you already delete that neighbor. But even if you delete them there is no way you can block them and kept posting on your wall. Bullying and harassment is a serious matter. It was only recently I found out these people even try to impersonate me and invite people in other social such as ping chat.

Seriously, I need to have these people blocked and prevent them from posting anything at all. Because you might have missed out the part that even if they are not your neighbors, they can still posts things on your wall. I wish they would have a block button. Block people from posting anything on your wall. These kids are going through the extreme extent to drive me out of the games completely and I would not let that happen. Not in their lifetime. So please take this matter for serious consideration.

Unregistered
01-16-11, 07:41 AM
Ah yes, i totally get what you mean now. Blocking would be a good option. Have you tried contacting TL support email??

Unregistered
01-16-11, 12:12 PM
Ah yes, i totally get what you mean now. Blocking would be a good option. Have you tried contacting TL support email??

I did still no reply so am going directly and posting my question here, hopefully get more speedy response.