PDA

View Full Version : New Bakery Story Magic Box!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 10:47 PM
I am interested to know if anyone has recently purchased and received anything other than the same tired "holiday" items from the box! We are going on three weeks into the New Year and last I heard, those who took a gamble got the same reindeer or even better-another coat rack!!!
I have seen one of the very special magic ovens, apparently quite rare, in one bakery. It was a BS magic box purchase from several months ago. I would love to see it back again. I think I would go for it! Is there anyone who also plays RS that can tell us why this rare stove is so special? The one I saw on BS is an aqua color. Thanks everyone!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 10:53 PM
I just checked and it still called HOLIDAY box. Do we just wait til the next Holiday, say Valentines Day or Easter before we take that gamble? So unfair! We need a new surprise box with cool stuff like RS!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 11:03 PM
I am a Level 75, and after seeing on another thread the computation indicating it will take me 8 years to reach Level 76, I'll be here awhile! I would really like to see some special, NEW, RARE items to purchase. No new recipes since Level 28. Sometimes I feel like a fool for still playing, with nothing new! No recognition whatsoever for reaching Level 75. My neighbors were happy for me, but from TeamLava the same stupid congrats message you get from Levels 2-74! Nothing!
So, yes, I think all BS players should reply wholeheartedly, so we can get rid of the Christmas and New Years decor! Thet want us to spend that crazy amount of gems for them, so if were willing, load 'em up with some rare stuff!

Unregistered
01-14-11, 11:09 PM
ditto! Need new BS surprise box! I don't play RS but their stuff from the boxes sounds pretty awesome. How many gems does the box cost for you guys in RS?

Unregistered
01-15-11, 12:41 AM
(Whining) When will Bakery Story get rid of the holiday box and get a magic box? When???????????

Unregistered
01-15-11, 12:48 AM
Why does anyone keep buying the Holiday Box?? Even Presidents day is weeks away. Don't waste your money on Christmas stuff! Dont'cha get it?

Unregistered
01-15-11, 07:49 AM
Agreed also! We need a new box in Bakery Story, like the ones they talk about in Restaurant Story. Our box is from Christmas 2010 for goodness sakes. We have nothing special in BS. Thanks

Unregistered
02-01-11, 09:32 AM
You should be able to choose your item if you are using real money to buy items and it is not fair to buy blind and get the same item twice!!!! Also reduce the amount of gems and city cash it takes to purchase these items!

kooky panda
11-06-11, 04:23 PM
Please see the current thread for the items in the boxes for bakery story http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18095-The-NICE-and-(MOSTLY)-ACCURATE-Resource-for-the-Special-Boxes-Bakery-Story&p=142177&viewfull=1#post142177