PDA

View Full Version : champion altar?

meyoume
02-11-14, 10:06 AM
i read on global that some have a champion altar? whats up with that?

FrozenTurtle
02-11-14, 11:06 AM
The Champion Altar should not be available. If you see anyone with this building, please send me a PM of their Kingdom Name.

meyoume
02-11-14, 12:46 PM
seems that person was just making up stories...i peeked at about half of the alliances bases and saw no altar.
now i am curious tho....will it be released anytime soon?

gfbnm
02-11-14, 05:46 PM
I have seen one very recently and have a picture. Hardly worth reporting it as i see that hackers continue to play even after being reported.

FM it should not take much to do a search of current players in the db and delete them.

mackbolan
02-11-14, 06:58 PM
I ran up against a Champion's Altar months ago. A big dude (probably 4 times the size of a bear) ambled off the altar and started kicking the [] out of my units. I didn't have fully upgraded troops at the time, but I somehow managed to throw a bunch of archers at him and eventually took him down. It definitely was exciting, though.

Sumercarefree
02-12-14, 12:49 AM
i read on global that some have a champion altar? whats up with that?

It could be a mistake in identification. a hazard tower perhaps

meyoume
02-12-14, 08:38 AM
not a mistake lol person was bragging we are the only ones who have the altar , we donate blue giants lol

yenminh2
02-12-14, 01:06 PM
Why do they even have the altar in there for so long n still haven't made it available. It's been the the market for as long as I could remember.