PDA

View Full Version : OK what do you "hoard"?

iggychic
02-10-14, 08:42 PM
I am sitting on over 200 pieces of iron, 150 pieces of silver and about 100 gold....this weekends special ****ed me LOL

Normally I just hoard lemons and sheeps wool. What do you hang on to no matter what?

mamareader02
02-10-14, 09:18 PM
Hi neighbor! It's Dazy!:3,lol! 100 gold?! I'm so jealous,I've been selling off silver just to make room for hopes of gold,I'm at barn max capacity,so it's been a struggle.i hoard blackberries(?),lemons also,catfish,saws,had to sell some papers off to make room for rocks,ouch,that hurt! But it's in the last hour,so time to go mine!(probably selling silver off as soon as I find it!)

cosmolife
02-11-14, 12:04 AM
Iron and lemons. My barn and silo are bursting at the seams! I dunno what I'm going to do with 180 iron, 100 gold, 50 rubies! But I do know my forge will love it and be super busy for many weeks ahead. Haha... Finally the jeweler can get to work after being idle since I bought it. I'm quite happy with the weekend special :-)

minidemon88
02-11-14, 03:00 AM
Iron and those super rare expansion items!! I don't have a habit of storing silver/gold. It just take up too much space. So usually I sell them off.

iggychic
02-11-14, 07:22 PM
50 rubies? WOW I actually didn't end up with many...I think ten total over the weekend, but I must admit I shopped more than I mined (I get bored with it). I ended up with over 200 iron, 150 gold and some silver (about the same as gold and I'm selling it). My barn is groaning...I'm afraid it's going to tip over because it's all stored on one side LOL

I will keep the forge making nails and screws for quite some time I guess, as well as that lazy jeweler :p

bss18974
02-11-14, 10:47 PM
I hoard lemons, honey, blackberries, herbs... Hard to find items and used for many items

grameys
02-12-14, 11:18 AM
lately I have been hoarding expansion parts, you can see the "raised" area with weeds and looks like some future expansions coming (whoohoo).. otherwise honey, lemons, herbs and saws.. I must admit I am like iggychic,, its to boring to mine so I sell most of my picks and shovels ;)

crystalrayn3
02-14-14, 03:58 PM
I hoard expansion permits, lemons, tools, parts & catfish LOL