PDA

View Full Version : Bought Gems Bug

GmaDawn
02-10-14, 08:28 PM
Hi, today is Monday, February 10, 2014, I purchased 50 Gems for $6.99, they were on sale, I bought them to my Maltese Dog to breed, we'll I spent 15 gems on him, which left me with 35 gems. I now came back to the game and to my surprise I only have 7 gems left. How can that be when I only used 15. Can someone please help me with this issue, I want my gems back, it is not fair to take my gems, especially after I bought them myself, they were not the free gems u earn, these were purchased by me! Please resolve this issue, that is only fair, or I will never buy gems from this game again!!!! It's only fair I get what I paid for! Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
GmaDawn
Pet Shop Name: Gods Creatures

nmishii
02-10-14, 08:50 PM
Well you got the 50 gems, so you got what you paid for. That's fair.

For your missing 28 gems, you'll have to email support@teamlava.com. They keep records of what gems were spent on. If you accidentally spent them, then you won't get them back. If there was some other issue, they might give them back.

Its possible that you accidentally sped up the breeding of the Maltese Dogs, or accidentally spent them elsewhere, maybe on a decoration or something.

kooky panda
02-11-14, 06:53 AM
I am sorry you are missing gems.
For loss of gems, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

Thanks!