PDA

View Full Version : Same name as me

Tigger_georgia
02-10-14, 07:59 PM
Another farm has the same name as me what can be done I've had mine for a long time and I'm a much higher level. Neighbors are getting us confussed. Can you make them change their name please!!!!
My Farm name is Tigger I'm level140 my user name is tigger_georgia. Their Farm name is also Tigger and their level is 61.
Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nmishii
02-10-14, 08:18 PM
Farm names do not have to be unique. I've had farm neighbors with the same name, and even had neighbors with the same farm name as mine. TL won't make them change their name.

Your neighbors can recognize your farm by your level or by what the farm looks like. That's how I differentiated my neighbor's farms with the same name.

bbieprnc
02-11-14, 02:44 PM
Another farm has the same name as me what can be done I've had mine for a long time and I'm a much higher level. Neighbors are getting us confussed. Can you make them change their name please!!!!
My Farm name is Tigger I'm level140 my user name is tigger_georgia. Their Farm name is also Tigger and their level is 61.
Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farm names do not have to be unique. I've had farm neighbors with the same name, and even had neighbors with the same farm name as mine. TL won't make them change their name.

Your neighbors can recognize your farm by your level or by what the farm looks like. That's how I differentiated my neighbor's farms with the same name.

I agree with NMISHII, you don't have to worry, I have seen the same farm names over and over and you know who is who. We actually had fun with another neighbor, who had the same name, yes, we confused the others, but it was all in good fun.

bobbyrae
02-16-14, 04:51 PM
I actually got a neighbour request from a bakery or restaurant named...bobbyrae. I thought that was weird. :rolleyes:

happyday5
03-23-14, 08:23 AM
Hi Tigger, You can add some emoji to your name to differentiate yourself. I've had neighbors do that. It'll cost you gems to modify your name, but hey, what else have we got to spend em on, eh?

bobbyrae
03-23-14, 03:28 PM
Hi Tigger, You can add some emoji to your name to differentiate yourself. I've had neighbors do that. It'll cost you gems to modify your name, but hey, what else have we got to spend em on, eh?

Just remember that android players cannot see emoji so your name might look weird to them.

dragonspearls
03-30-14, 06:44 AM

Just remember that android players cannot see emoji so your name might look weird to them.

As an android player, I agree that emoji should not be used as they render as weird characters. However, modifying your name might be a good idea. Add a number or maybe do something like 'Tigger the 1st'. Be sure to let your neighbors know though since at least some of them are already confused. :)