PDA

View Full Version : Answered Invisible mine

Autorithy
02-10-14, 05:47 PM
Hi I have a problem with my mine, on my wife's iphone I can see a mine and the little island with the expand sign when I visit my island but I can't see any mine or little island on my iphone

[S8] Elsa
02-10-14, 06:43 PM
The mining feature is currently limited release as a beta feature to ensure it's polished and balanced for wide release. If you have the mining feature, you can see it on your account and when you visit, you'll see it on other accounts. However, if you don't have the feature, you won't be able to see this feature on your account.

DragonMaster128z
02-10-14, 07:24 PM
Hi Elsa, (Stil want to call you Pony XD )
Do you have an estimated time when this will be widely released? People are getting their second platinums and im just sitting here..... Waiting..... :\

Autorithy
02-10-14, 09:55 PM
No, what happens is that if I use my wife's phone and I visit it other players, some has the feature others not, I have but from my phone I can't see it
Elsa;846042']The mining feature is currently limited release as a beta feature to ensure it's polished and balanced for wide release. If you have the mining feature, you can see it on your account and when you visit, you'll see it on other accounts. However, if you don't have the feature, you won't be able to see this feature on your account.

Autorithy
02-10-14, 09:56 PM
Why don't you visit me and tell me if I have it

[S8] Elsa
02-11-14, 11:29 AM
No, what happens is that if I use my wife's phone and I visit it other players, some has the feature others not, I have but from my phone I can't see it

If she visits you and sees the mine, she has mining and can see it. If you don't have mining, even though she can see one on your board, it won't be visible to you.

Hi Elsa, (Stil want to call you Pony XD )
Do you have an estimated time when this will be widely released? People are getting their second platinums and im just sitting here..... Waiting..... :\

I can't speculate on when it'll be available for wide release. With beta tests, we want to make sure the feature is as polished as possible before full release. :)