PDA

View Full Version : What special gift box have you received from an adventure please post what adventure

monstermash1
02-10-14, 10:52 AM
Just got a Cupid pig from dark cave adventure

jerirat
02-10-14, 01:49 PM
Two chickens and a cow (all pink).

meme1098
02-10-14, 05:05 PM
Got a pink sheep the other day. I hasn't grown to full size like my other one. Hasn't given me anything either. What a disappointment.

monstermash1
02-10-14, 06:33 PM
They just came back from hunt ..for bandits and just got a pink fountain

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-10-14, 06:41 PM
Got a pink sheep on the first day valentine quests started, don't recall which adventure...nothing since except a scarecrow & 2 overgrown benches. Several days now, no special box at all & I send out daily, from castle & every 2 days from barracks. :(

marse66
02-10-14, 06:46 PM
3 pink chickens and a white and a pink sheep...

monstermash1
02-10-14, 08:40 PM
Sending knights on dispel love adventure (you only have this if you have a love shack ) will let you know what I get tomorrow.

Everyone try to document what adventures you sent them on for special boxes ..I think this will help others

Medinacr
02-10-14, 09:26 PM
In the past week I've recieved a pumpkin hutch, a Cupid pig, a bench and a Love sheep. I go on an adventure a day and I think the animals came from the Search the Ancient Vault and the Hunt for Roaming Bandit adventures.

I am so excited about the Valentine animals though. I wasn't going to get any because I'm saving my gems and was so happy to get them!

I think I average a special gift box for every 3 adventures or so.

rabsos
02-10-14, 11:35 PM
1 pink chicken 1 pink cow but I've been getting mostly benches I have like 15 already

vitriolicheart
02-11-14, 03:09 AM
1 pink chicken 1 pink cow but I've been getting mostly benches I have like 15 already

It's got to the point I just sell them off now I have so many!

I got a heart tree from the dark caves. That's it so far other than more and more benches!!! ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-11-14, 08:00 AM
my knights brought me a heart cow from the ancient vaults this morning! YAY! Awwwww, such a cute lil baby lol

jim23cash
02-11-14, 08:18 AM
I've gotten a scarecrow, a pumpkin hutch, 2 romantic fountains and a dark formation(?) not sure that's right name for it - from the cave adventure. I don't remember where the others came from, except I usually only do vaults & Bandits regularly. I try to do a desert sand adventure once a week or so, still trying for another burning ember.
Before the Valentine challenges, I've gotten lots of benches & scarecrows, and occasional animals or fruit trees.
I send out from both places as often as they can go, and went thru a dry patch last month where I didn't get any boxes for a long while. I'm glad that's past now!

kikilicious74
02-11-14, 08:22 AM
Searching the ancient vault: pink unicorn statue x2

I am still trying to get that statue for my faires so I'll be doing this adventure for forever...

jessicattt
02-11-14, 03:02 PM
I've had a pink chicken and a pink sheep so far!

labsandboxers
02-11-14, 06:04 PM
I still have not received any pink items but do I have a collection of anvils in storage.

shipower
02-11-14, 07:04 PM
I only sent out dark cave adventures lately, and these are the items I get from special gift box since Val update: heart cow, pink chicken, cupid pig, love sheep, spirte blossoms, flowering bush, Fluttermush ring, kissing willow, heartbloom, lovepuff, romantic fountain, kissing light post and pink unicorn(statue)...(almost all of the val stuff they put in the market)

Personally I found dark cave adventure has the best special gift box drop rate, though I do get benches and the pumpkin hutch a lot. :p

outhouse01
02-11-14, 09:12 PM
I only sent out dark cave adventures lately, and these are the items I get from special gift box since Val update: heart cow, pink chicken, cupid pig, love sheep, spirte blossoms, flowering bush, Fluttermush ring, kissing willow, heartbloom, lovepuff, romantic fountain, kissing light post and pink unicorn(statue)...(almost all of the val stuff they put in the market)

Personally I found dark cave adventure has the best special gift box drop rate, though I do get benches and the pumpkin hutch a lot. :p

You are obviously very lucky. From my calculations you have 13 drops of the new items in the 13 days it has been available. Therefore you must also have the barracks (which I do also) but that takes 2 days to mature. Therefore you have has 20 adventures at the most and come up with 13 surprise boxes. Very definitely lucky. Unless you sped up adventures to see what you get and resent, so, Ifs that is the case, then you have been on a few more adventures.

I have been daily since the start of the drops (every second day from the barracks) and have a kissing post thing, cupid pig and ANOTHER trove which I did not need.

Congratulations on your haul, I hope they continue. Cheers

monstermash1
02-11-14, 09:29 PM
Sending knights on dispel love adventure (you only have this if you have a love shack ) will let you know what I get tomorrow.

Everyone try to document what adventures you sent them on for special boxes ..I think this will help others

[QUOTE=monstermash1;846092]Sending knights on dispel love adventure (you only have this if you have a love shack ) will let you know what I get tomorrow.

Ok they just came back..from love dispel..I got a pink unicorn statue......I never saw this before!!!! Ok 3 days in a row 3 boxes. The recap is

Hunt for bandits .....pink pig
Dark caves...pink fountain
Dispel love adventure ......pink unicorn statue

Castloninian
02-12-14, 12:52 AM
Dark caves came back with a royal pig and Roaming bandits with an albino pig this morning (it could have been the other way round).

Queenzod
02-12-14, 01:49 AM
Pumpkin hutch! Whoohoooooo! ;)

shipower
02-12-14, 03:04 AM
You are obviously very lucky. From my calculations you have 13 drops of the new items in the 13 days it has been available. Therefore you must also have the barracks (which I do also) but that takes 2 days to mature. Therefore you have has 20 adventures at the most and come up with 13 surprise boxes. Very definitely lucky. Unless you sped up adventures to see what you get and resent, so, Ifs that is the case, then you have been on a few more adventures.

I have been daily since the start of the drops (every second day from the barracks) and have a kissing post thing, cupid pig and ANOTHER trove which I did not need.

Congratulations on your haul, I hope they continue. Cheers

:D Two accounts, that's why, but to be honest I am not very fuss about the pink items.

outhouse01
02-12-14, 04:21 AM
:D Two accounts, that's why, but to be honest I am not very fuss about the pink items.

Gotcha. I'm Not too fussed on then either. Cheers

monstermash1
02-12-14, 04:54 AM
Thanks for all the great info ....please continue to share you experiences this has been very helpful to those that need chickens,cows ect that might not have a surplus of cash to buy like some of us long time players ...

I am going to try dark caverns for the next few days and see what happens... Maybe I can get te dark formation...anyone get this yet in a box recently?

Castloninian
02-12-14, 05:10 AM
Thanks for all the great info ....please continue to share you experiences this has been very helpful to those that need chickens,cows ect that might not have a surplus of cash to buy like some of us long time players ...

I am going to try dark caverns for the next few days and see what happens... Maybe I can get te dark formation...anyone get this yet in a box recently?

I have two I got in the last couple of weeks.

monstermash1
02-12-14, 05:17 AM
I have two I got in the last couple of weeks.

Great thanks for that I need dark formation ..I don't want to buy it with gems hopefully it will come with adventure

sassmastah
02-12-14, 06:50 AM
Great thanks for that I need dark formation ..I don't want to buy it with gems hopefully it will come with adventure

I had started a thread a couple days ago saying that it's been over a month since I received a specialty box, and the very next day, my knights brought back a Dark Cave Formation!! Sooooo happy!!

Today my nights brought back a Kissing Lamp Post from the Desert Sands. Meh, but at least they are starting to bring me stuff again! Yaaaaaaay

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-12-14, 07:23 AM
Phooey, *another* scarecrow from vault adventure via castle ... Nada from vault adventure via barracks :(

passinthru8
02-12-14, 10:47 AM
I have Keep & Barracks, constantly working. I have received 2 Heart Trees and 1 Sprite Plant. I really wanted a pink Sheep. guess I'll keep adventuring. Congratz everybody on all your goodies!

angela3737
02-12-14, 11:00 AM
I have 2 accounts and both have keep & barracks ...I get a box almost 1 out of 3 hauls from both places sometimes more .
Past week .. Pink sheep, royal pig, pink chicken , 2 valentine plants ( one was pink push room ring ) black pig , unicorn statue , Carriage, scarecrow , 2x dark cave formations ,pumpkin patch ...

..strangely ..on each account I also recieved a wing on one and a horn on the other from quests ..( I hsve love shack ).. In the past year I only recieved 1 part..wierd how in 2 days get 1 part on each ..

My favorite is dark adventure ..I also been doing vday quest becuase easy..( alothugh taking lots of mermaid scales up ).

hawaiifrycat
02-12-14, 11:10 AM
Today I received a pumpkin patch from the Searching the Ancient Vaults adventure.

monstermash1
02-12-14, 07:43 PM
Knights just came back from dark caves....box item ......sprite flower

dracoonic
02-12-14, 08:07 PM
i got a pink chicken and sheep and fountain. no boxes for the past 4 days...

monstermash1
02-12-14, 08:11 PM
Sending them out on dark caves will check into tomorrow night with results��

mafruha
02-12-14, 09:15 PM
I didnt get anything. :(

monstermash1
02-12-14, 10:57 PM
Do you send them out each day?

piperonline
02-13-14, 04:34 AM
I just got a pink chicken from Traverse the Desert Sands. Previously, I've gotten two love bushes and a kissing lamppost, but I'm not certain what adventures those were from. I've mostly been doing Traverse the Desert Sands in my search for the burning ember, but I did work on the faerie respite a little also.

elvos85
02-13-14, 06:18 AM
Can I know which adv can get love sheep?

youbugme
02-13-14, 06:41 AM
I got a pumpkin hutch from the Ancient Vaults, but then I got a white cow from the Bandits! Cute, but thought it would have been pink. Oh well, I like!

monstermash1
02-13-14, 07:09 AM
Can I know which adv can get love sheep?

I believe that dark caves has been reported for sheep but I have not received one yet there I did get a Cupid pig from dark caves ...people seem to think this adventure is good for animals ......so far hopefully people will report adventure and what they got each day here .......! Thanks for all to info

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-13-14, 08:33 AM
Knights back from dark caves with dark cave formation

zoo123g
02-13-14, 10:20 AM
cupid pig from the traverse the desert sands

maguar
02-13-14, 03:10 PM
I got my third romantic fountain from an adventure day. Romantic fountain meh . . . Chocolate fountain mmmmmmm :)

monstermash1
02-13-14, 04:24 PM
I got my third romantic fountain from an adventure day. Romantic fountain meh . . . Chocolate fountain mmmmmmm :)

Is this the pink fountain? What adventure?

monstermash1
02-13-14, 04:26 PM
Lucky you!,,, that s what I need ...I hope they come back with it today

monstermash1
02-13-14, 06:34 PM
Sending them out on dark caves will check into tomorrow night with results��

Ok they just cam back .......no box😔. But I did get a enchanted box ..which I needed! Oh well sending them out again will follow up tomorrow

rabsos
02-13-14, 11:31 PM
I got a scarecrow today from vault adventure...kinda random I think but oh well I have a scarecrow now yay :)

Castloninian
02-13-14, 11:59 PM
Dark caves didn't bring me a dark cave formation but I did get a royal cow :) I now have all highest rare drop animals from adventures,

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-14-14, 05:33 AM
Knights back from 2 adventures this morning ... Barracks sent to vault & queens Court sent to hunt roaming bandits. Neither one came back with a special crate box. ��

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-14-14, 05:34 AM
Knights back from 2 adventures this morning ... Barracks sent to vault & queens Court sent to hunt roaming bandits. Neither one came back with a special crate box. ��
Correction... Queens Court sent to dark caves ... Either way, nothing brought back. Wahhhh

sassmastah
02-14-14, 07:42 AM
Knights came back from the Dessert Sands this morning with a Sprite Blossom. Yay for red petals!!

maguar
02-14-14, 04:42 PM
Is this the pink fountain? What adventure?

Yes it's the pinks fountain. Not sure but my main adventure is the dark caves. I do the desert adventure every second day in my barracks and hunt the bandits if I don't have the feast for either of those two.

monstermash1
02-14-14, 08:21 PM
Ok 2nd day in a row sent out to dark caves....no special box..but I Di d get 3 gems and silver along with some other stuff that I needed❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ will try roaming bandits will follow up tomorrow .

jerirat
02-14-14, 09:40 PM
My knights brought me back a lemon tree, I think I was doing a dark cave quest.

amberly321
02-14-14, 10:46 PM
I rarely receive box items & until reading this discussion I thought that was the norm. On average I get 1(sometimes 2) boxes per month & almost always get the overgrown bench. I have the Barracks also. Any suggestions? I have received no box items since the announcement that pink items would be available from adventures. Was hoping that the drop rate would be increased during this period but no luck. Was hoping for a pink cow, sheep or pig. Thanks.

Castloninian
02-15-14, 01:59 AM
Carriage from dark caves this morning. Went straight into storage to join the other two carriages I earned from adventures.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-15-14, 05:40 AM
Oooo, I want a carriage!!
Received sprite blossom from vault this morning.

jim23cash
02-15-14, 06:20 AM
I received a white cow from Bandits today and Lemon tree yesterday. Nothing from vaults this time.
When I reported all the benches, scarecrows, fountains (blue & pink both) and pumpkin hutches the other day, I forgot to mention the amounts of anvils and campfires I've gotten! I think I have enough of those for everyone in my kingdom to have their own.
In the past, I've also gotten unicorn statues and carriages. Only one each of those, though!
I seem to get a lot of trees and animals, when I get anything.

belbar22
02-15-14, 11:06 AM
I got a pink sheep and a pink statue. Would love a fountain though.

monstermash1
02-15-14, 06:59 PM
I rarely receive box items & until reading this discussion I thought that was the norm. On average I get 1(sometimes 2) boxes per month & almost always get the overgrown bench. I have the Barracks also. Any suggestions? I have received no box items since the announcement that pink items would be available from adventures. Was hoping that the drop rate would be increased during this period but no luck. Was hoping for a pink cow, sheep or pig. Thanks.
Here's what I have found ...if you keep doing the same adventure a few days in a row it seem to help give it a try I didn't get anything til about 6 days ago ( pink) then I got 4 boxes in a row.....but iam here to report today I am on day 3 no box

monstermash1
02-15-14, 07:00 PM
Ok 2nd day in a row sent out to dark caves....no special box..but I Di d get 3 gems and silver along with some other stuff that I needed❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ will try roaming bandits will follow up tomorrow .

Ok came back we no box��

monstermash1
02-15-14, 07:02 PM
Sending out rooming bandits for a 2nd day in a row will follow up tomorrow

youbugme
02-15-14, 07:23 PM
Awwww! Today my knights returned with a royal cow!! So happy! I guess I will forgive them for no wing for an Alicorn.

amberly321
02-15-14, 07:49 PM
Here's what I have found ...if you keep doing the same adventure a few days in a row it seem to help give it a try I didn't get anything til about 6 days ago ( pink) then I got 4 boxes in a row.....but iam here to report today I am on day 3 no box

Thanks for the reply. I'll give it a shot.

Castloninian
02-16-14, 12:18 AM
Dark caves today brought me a romantic fountain.

NorthWoodsKingdom
02-16-14, 10:26 AM
Knights back from barracks & queens court ...both sent to vault ...both back with nothing special :(

Will the valentine items stop dropping from adventures on the 17th, when they leave the market or will they continue to randomly drop for the rest of February???

Jestmint
02-16-14, 07:44 PM
Has anyone NOT received anything Valentine related from their adventures so far? I have sent my knights on adventures the second they get back from one, and they have gone on at least 1 of every adventure. I have yet to receive anything Valentiney. Old bench, fruit trees, pumpkin hatches... driving me nuts. All I have are the pink chicken/pink tower because I don't want to spend gems on them.

monstermash1
02-16-14, 08:36 PM
Sending out rooming bandits for a 2nd day in a row will follow up tomorrow

Yea!! I got a box.....from rooming bandits see above ....I got a glimmer trove..( I needed that) as well as long sword,essence ,13 energy and super glue and I think something else I missed.....only trove was in box❤️

monstermash1
02-16-14, 08:41 PM
Has anyone NOT received anything Valentine related from their adventures so far? I have sent my knights on adventures the second they get back from one, and they have gone on at least 1 of every adventure. I have yet to receive anything Valentiney. Old bench, fruit trees, pumpkin hatches... driving me nuts. All I have are the pink chicken/pink tower because I don't want to spend gems on them.

If you go to begining of this thread many people have received valentine items

I received fountain from dark caves
I received a pink pig
I also received a pink sprite plant ........

but these are the only valentine items I got sending one adventure aday......I did not use by barracks this time holding out for next set of goals

roguebee
02-16-14, 08:43 PM
I'm still waiting patiently for my first Valentine related item from a quest. The knights go out daily, but return "normal" items

monstermash1
02-16-14, 08:44 PM
I'm sending out roaming bandits day 3 wishing for luck 2 days in a row will follow up tomorrow

Castloninian
02-16-14, 11:30 PM
Another carriage from the dark caves today. Luckily I'd got the prism from a mine yesterday, so no longer need dark cave formations.

belbar22
02-17-14, 05:56 AM
I have had a pink sheep, pink mushroom circle and pink statue thing.

mpt107
02-17-14, 11:01 AM
I've gotten a Love sheep, a Cupid pig, and a Heart cow - along with campfires, anvils, unicorn statues. :-) Still newer to the game, so only have the option to Search the Ancient Vault and Hunt for Roaming Bandits. Sorry, I don't remember which adventure brought which. Didn't realize I was lucky on the animals until I read the forum!

monstermash1
02-17-14, 07:17 PM
I'm sending out roaming bandits day 3 wishing for luck 2 days in a row will follow up tomorrow

Ok today I got a box as well ...pumpkin patch putting it in storage till next year!

monstermash1
02-17-14, 07:30 PM
Sending them out on dispel the love adventure ( only available if you have love shack) will check in tomorrow

monstermash1
02-18-14, 10:55 PM
Sending them out on dispel the love adventure ( only available if you have love shack) will check in tomorrow

Ok they just came back from love adventure ......I got a box....! It's a love cow. Wow!!!!!

freesiawoods
02-18-14, 11:06 PM
Kissing lamp post...oh well. Daughter got a pink cow and pink unicorn statue.

Castloninian
02-18-14, 11:19 PM
Cupid pig from Desert Sands.

monstermash1
02-20-14, 05:23 AM
Knights came back from ancient vault. ........no box to day. Send out roaming bandits will check in to night

Castloninian
02-20-14, 07:01 AM
Another romantic fountain but can't remember where from.

roguebee
02-21-14, 07:30 AM
Knights brought back a forgotten lovepuff this morning

meme1098
02-21-14, 07:31 AM
Those things don't give anything but experience. Just a decoration.

estasias
02-22-14, 08:22 PM
I just "discovered" a royal cow from dark cave adventure. Early in February I received a pink sheep from either the dark cave adventure or exploring adventure. The sheep was the first really exciting drop for my kingdom. Right now waiting for 15 bones so I can start the last timed quest for pink alicorn ! Seems like the monsters are never going to come! Oh yeah, I also "discovered" a pink flutter mush. keep 'em coming!

mamalovesson
02-22-14, 08:30 PM
over 5 benches lollllllll

Castloninian
02-23-14, 11:38 PM
Overgrown bench from hunt the bandits, woohoo ;)

Castloninian
02-25-14, 11:33 PM
Scarecrow from bandits, dark cave formation from the caves

sassmastah
02-26-14, 01:48 PM
Got a White Cow from Hunting Bandits today

hugpete
02-27-14, 01:29 AM
I got a dark cave formation from Exploring the dark caves today. Sadly, didn't get a prism from smashing it.

youbugme
03-02-14, 01:03 PM
My knights just turned from exploring dark caves. They brought back silver, jewels and a few gems, yay, and an Alicorn horn. So...I've got seven, count them, seven horns. Collecting dust. Thought I'd offer them out to anyone who could use them.
And if you have a wing to spare, of course I'd be more than happy to trade. :cool:

zoo123g
03-02-14, 01:05 PM
royal cow

tigarlilyvol
03-02-14, 01:12 PM
Got my first carriage

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 01:13 PM
Got my first carriage
Ooooooooo!! I want one bad...which adventure, do u recall?

Castloninian
03-02-14, 01:15 PM
Oh I got a carriage from desert sands yesterday I think.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 01:18 PM
Oh I got a carriage from desert sands yesterday I think.
Hmphf, I can't go on that one yet, not opened for me...guess I'll be patient lol

Castloninian
03-02-14, 01:54 PM
Hmphf, I can't go on that one yet, not opened for me...guess I'll be patient lol

That was my fifth carriage, you'll soon find them a bit boring ;) I'm not much of a decoration person, would much prefer something useful like another trove or animal :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 01:59 PM
That was my fifth carriage, you'll soon find them a bit boring ;) I'm not much of a decoration person, would much prefer something useful like another trove or animal :)
LOL! ... I have no doubt, lol...kinda how I feel about scarecrows & campfires lol. BUT, I did get a glimmerdust trove today from Bandits adventure. YAY :)

Castloninian
03-02-14, 02:12 PM
LOL! ... I have no doubt, lol...kinda how I feel about scarecrows & campfires lol. BUT, I did get a glimmerdust trove today from Bandits adventure. YAY :)
And don't forget those awful overgrown benches! Wish we could trade a trove for a carriage :)

tigarlilyvol
03-02-14, 02:22 PM
Ooooooooo!! I want one bad...which adventure, do u recall?

Desert sands

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 02:42 PM
And don't forget those awful overgrown benches! Wish we could trade a trove for a carriage :)
Lol, I've only gotten 2 of those benches & think they look too cute facing my theatre, for the audience ...granted, I don't really want too many more of 'em lol.

Ummmm, nah, no trade lol...keeping my trove!! :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-02-14, 02:43 PM
Desert sands
Thanks tigerlilyvol, not quite there yet but will be on lookout for carriage when I get there! :)

Castloninian
03-03-14, 12:16 PM
Campfire from the bandits today.

Castloninian
03-04-14, 01:38 AM
Lemon tree from the bandits.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-04-14, 10:46 AM
Second dark cave formation from dark caves .. (Holding onto those bad boys, cuz I see they're needed later down the line lol)

Cheeky00
03-04-14, 09:02 PM
I almost always get a bench. :confused:

belbar22
03-12-14, 07:17 AM
Just got a beautiful carriage from the sweet desert adventure.

sharnak1
03-18-14, 09:42 AM
White cow, lemon tree from bandits, anvil and scarecrow from explore vault

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-14, 12:25 PM
Dragon statue from dark caves

boxesj
03-18-14, 01:17 PM
Really wish I could get a carriage!

Gabi2111
03-18-14, 04:17 PM
Got a royal pig from the Dark Caves

kooky panda
03-26-14, 05:15 AM
Glimmerdust Trove from Desert Sand this morning!

belbar22
03-26-14, 05:38 AM
Mirthil from that 2 hour adventure in the Blytheswood Sapling Quest part 3

29vanilla
03-26-14, 09:20 PM
I got a sheep (I think) that drops reb ribbons. Was from Valentine adventure a few days back. Today an anvil from the one that needs the simple feast. Not too exciting. Are the valentine ones worth doing?

Gabi2111
03-26-14, 09:59 PM
Got today a Glimmerdust Trove from the roaming bandits, and 2 days ago a unicorn statue from the ancient vault :)

shambalaya
03-27-14, 12:46 AM
I got a sheep (I think) that drops reb ribbons. Was from Valentine adventure a few days back. Today an anvil from the one that needs the simple feast. Not too exciting. Are the valentine ones worth doing?

No! Unless you don't have a full collection of Valentines animals.

Gabi2111
03-27-14, 04:01 PM
It must be my lucky week. Second time in a row a gift box.
Got a black cow from the roaming bandits :)

jaybay1147
03-27-14, 06:02 PM
I have gotten.....a lot. ._.

chariotaflame
03-28-14, 08:36 AM
I believe the best gift I've received is the chariot from Dark Caves

chariotaflame
03-28-14, 08:37 AM
I've received much more than that but thought that was the best so figured I'd share

eepopp
03-28-14, 08:47 AM
No! Unless you don't have a full collection of Valentines animals.

I kept on doing the Valentine's Adventure until I got all the animals and the Pink Unicorn statue.

The Pink Unicorn statue (the one with a pink mane and tail and a heart on its rear end) is a MUST if you're collecting decorations. Otherwise, I agree with shambalaya that the Valentine's Adventure is only worth it for the Valentine's animals.

oliverrr11
03-28-14, 08:53 AM
I kept on doing the Valentine's Adventure until I got all the animals and the Pink Unicorn statue.

The Pink Unicorn statue (the one with a pink mane and tail and a heart on its rear end) is a MUST if you're collecting decorations. Otherwise, I agree with shambalaya that the Valentine's Adventure is only worth it for the Valentine's animals.

I know it's different for everybody, but I have received 2 alicorn horns from the valentine's adventure in the last 2-3 weeks

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-28-14, 09:40 AM
Lemon tree from ancient vaults! :)

Castloninian
03-28-14, 10:52 PM
I just had the best present ever: my very first glimmerdust trove from the Bandits. Am always desperate for dust so woohoo!

hiopztj
03-29-14, 03:23 AM
Maple tree from the new dire boar adventure...

freesiawoods
03-29-14, 05:04 AM
Lately, almost nothing of value from any type of adventure! Well I did get a pink pig but have more than enough of those.

shambalaya
03-29-14, 03:28 PM
Really?! That's exciting, I didn't think maple trees dropped from adventures... Yay!

dubbleyooteeyef
03-29-14, 10:05 PM
Is there a list of whats possible from each?

shambalaya
03-30-14, 04:24 AM
Is there a list of whats possible from each?

Yes, in maguars fantastic spreadsheet, but it's not fully up to date. Fx no mention of glimmerdust trove drops.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=12

m1stery
03-30-14, 05:43 AM
Thanks to my neighbours I can confirm several drops (black box) from new Feral Lands Adventure:
Apple Tree, Lemon Tree and Orange Tree
+10 Energy Crate
Skunkupine, Boar and Fangbeast trap
Floral Hedge
Maple Tree
Sap Tree (it's already fully grown)
Red Trillium

Here are new Feral Land Adventure drops

outhouse01
03-30-14, 03:05 PM
I'm so esctatic right now - jumping out of my skin - a(nother) pumpkin hutch from the desert!!! Like I needed another one. It can go with the numerous anvils I have received from the vault. Cheers

Seriously700
03-31-14, 07:53 AM
After a stretch of not getting any boxes at all, this past week I got a royal pig from Dark Caves and a white sheep from the vault.:)

dubbleyooteeyef
04-04-14, 04:46 PM
Yes, in maguars fantastic spreadsheet, but it's not fully up to date. Fx no mention of glimmerdust trove drops.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSUE E&f=true&noheader=true&gid=12

Feral Lands Adventure:
Apple Tree, Lemon Tree and Orange Tree
+10 Energy Crate
Skunkupine, Boar and Fangbeast trap
Floral Hedge
Maple Tree
Sap Tree (it's already fully grown)

thanks Shambalaya and M1stery
Looks like the Maple tree is the most valuable drop from all quests (except dragon ball thingy from desert sands which isn't listed in the table)
anyone seen better?

Search the Ancient Vault
Rescue
Simple Feast
NA
$1,500
Super Glue, Jewels, Silver Ore, Energy, Fancy Block, Earth Wisp, Fancy Beam, Orange Tree, White Cow, Gems

Hunt Roaming Bandits
Battle
Hearty Feast
5 Long Sword
$2,500
Super Glue, Jewels, Silver, White Cow, Lemon Tree, Truffles, Prime Cuts, Royal Beam, Royal Block, Wisp Lantern, Pig, Black Cow, Gem

Explore Dark Caves
Rescue
Spicy Feast
2 Lumin
$5,000
Earth Wisp, Wood Beam, Energy, Enchanted Beam, Royal Block, Glimmer Dust, Silver Ore, Dark Cave Formation, Black Sheep, Royal Cow, Apple Tree, Royal Pig, Gem, Campfire, Pumpkin Hutch, Carriage

Traverse the Desert Sands
Explore
Sweet Feast
5 Light Armour
$9,500
Ornate Blocks, Ornate Beams, Gems, Earth Wisps, Wisp Lanterns, Mithril, Golden Apple, Architect's Paste, Royal Carriage, Royal Cow

Brigadere_General
04-04-14, 04:52 PM
Where would the alicorn drops come from? I don't see them on this list... I have 1 alicorn and half enough for 2 more - but am missing the horns.

shambalaya
04-05-14, 12:08 AM
The alicorn parts drop from all adventures (if you have the love shack and reached to or completed the goal: mystic alicorn)

@Dubbleyouteeyef: The maple tree is a great drop from the new adventure, but I don't know if it's the most valuable. Gem animals, fruit trees, gd trove and certain decorations have a higher gem cost in the market. And yes, then there's the burning ember :-)

m1stery
04-05-14, 02:27 AM
thanks Shambalaya and M1stery
Looks like the Maple tree is the most valuable drop from all quests (except dragon ball thingy from desert sands which isn't listed in the table)
anyone seen better?

You're welcome dubbleyooteeyef.
I have updated my list with Red Trillium plant... it's another great drop ;)

dubbleyooteeyef
04-05-14, 06:00 PM
Thanks again Shambalaya and M1stery.
I guess I consider the tree valuable as I seem to struggle with sap sometimes - more than fruit or animal products.
Below I've started a list of the "best drops" which ignore basic resources / Decorations and just list the juicy items by gem value ;)
Everyone please feel free to contribute / correct me. Hope it's useful.

Mithril Dragon 400, Mermaid Pond 160, Alicorn 600, Dragon 350*, Manticore 300 :
Not available from Adventures(?) but the Burning Ember drops from the Desert quest - to craft your own with the Roost dropped egg.

Adventure

Ancient Vault
Bandits
Dark Caves
Desert Sands
Feral Lands

Feast Required

Simple
Hearty
Spicy
Sweet
Mercury

Items Required

5 Longswords
2 Lumin
5 Armour
3 Troll Club,
3 Sentry Horn

Gems
Ancient Vault
Bandits
Dark Caves
Desert Sands
?

Traps

Feral Lands

Pig

Bandits

Orange Tree
Ancient Vault

Feral Lands

Dark Cave Formation

Dark Caves

Sheep

Red Trillium

Feral Lands

White Cow
Ancient Vault
Bandits

Multi Colour Hedge

Feral Lands

Maple Tree

Feral Lands

Glimmerdust Trove
?
?
?
?
?

Lemon Tree

Bandits

Feral Lands

Apple Tree

Dark Caves

Feral Lands

Black Cow

Bandits

Albino Pig

Black Sheep

Dark Caves

Royal Cow

Dark Caves
Desert Sands

Royal Pig

Dark Caves

Mithril

Desert Sands

Golden Apple

Desert Sands

Burning Ember

Desert Sands

Energy Crate

Feral Lands

Castloninian
04-05-14, 10:54 PM
I've had a trove from the bandits before.

shambalaya
04-05-14, 11:03 PM
I got two more apple trees today. One from the dark caves and one from the feral lands.

cole7286
04-06-14, 05:55 AM
Mirthil from that 2 hour adventure in the Blytheswood Sapling Quest part 3

Same !

freesiawoods
04-07-14, 09:26 AM
Boar trap from the feral lands.

m1stery
04-07-14, 12:46 PM
Thanks again Shambalaya and M1stery.
I guess I consider the tree valuable as I seem to struggle with sap sometimes - more than fruit or animal products.
Below I've started a list of the "best drops" which ignore basic resources / Decorations and just list the juicy items by gem value ;)
Everyone please feel free to contribute / correct me. Hope it's useful.

Mithril Dragon 400, Mermaid Pond 160, Alicorn 600, Dragon 350*, Manticore 300 :
Not available from Adventures(?) but the Burning Ember drops from the Desert quest - to craft your own with the Roost dropped egg.

Adventure

Ancient Vault
Bandits
Dark Caves
Desert Sands
Feral Lands

Feast Required

Simple
Hearty
Spicy
Sweet
Mercury

Items Required

5 Longswords
2 Lumin
5 Armour
3 Troll Club,
3 Sentry Horn

Gems
Ancient Vault
Bandits
Dark Caves
Desert Sands
?

Traps

Feral Lands

Pig

Bandits

Orange Tree
Ancient Vault

Feral Lands

Dark Cave Formation

Dark Caves

Sheep

Red Trillium

Feral Lands

White Cow
Ancient Vault
Bandits

Multi Colour Hedge

Feral Lands

Maple Tree

Feral Lands

Glimmerdust Trove
?
?
?
?
?

Lemon Tree

Bandits

Feral Lands

Apple Tree

Dark Caves

Feral Lands

Black Cow

Bandits

Albino Pig

Black Sheep

Dark Caves

Royal Cow

Dark Caves
Desert Sands

Royal Pig

Dark Caves

Mithril

Desert Sands

Golden Apple

Desert Sands

Burning Ember

Desert Sands

Energy Crate

Feral Lands

You can get a regular white Sheep from Ancient vault, I'm not 100% sure about Glimmerdust Trove, but I think you can get one from Ancient Vault and Bandits, Mithril and Golden Apple can come from Feral Lands.

boxesj
04-07-14, 02:32 PM
Is glimmergate adventure going to stay there permanently??? Mine has been a while

maguar
04-07-14, 02:36 PM
Is glimmergate adventure going to stay there permanently??? Mine has been a while

It will disappear when you've got both parts of the sword (I think). It definitely does disappear as I no longer have it

boxesj
04-07-14, 04:29 PM
It will disappear when you've got both parts of the sword (I think). It definitely does disappear as I no longer have it

Maguar, thanks. I am stuck with dragon scales... My baby dragons are still growing......I will see tomorrow whether it's worth sending knights more on this adventure .....

claupu
04-08-14, 06:28 AM

First you have to get the Blade and the Hilt of the Night Glimmer Sword. And then you have to go on the adventure again to collect the Blade and the Hilt of the Day Glimmer Sword. After that - I think - the adventure disappears.

Good luck with the randon drops. I already have the Night G Sword and now I'm waiting for the parts of the Day G Sword *sigh*.

boxesj
04-08-14, 03:57 PM
Oh, thanks

The reward for this adventure without quest is not good at all. I will wait the goal ask me to go again then.

Hopefully I could collect 8 scales quickly and make the sword. Only have two goals left at the moment. One is this and the other is the forever alicorn!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-09-14, 09:51 AM
Beast statue from roaming bandits :)

boxesj
04-09-14, 11:38 AM
I got an apple tree this morning

zoo123g
04-09-14, 12:29 PM

congrats :)

forkyfork99
04-09-14, 01:05 PM

Which adventure?

boxesj
04-09-14, 01:55 PM
Think from dark cave... Not too sure now.... I lost intenet after I checked the castle for over 6 hours today:-(

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-10-14, 08:33 AM
Unicorn statue from dark caves.

andinspace
04-10-14, 09:52 AM
Just yesterday I received a Fangbeast Trap from the Traverse the Desert Sands, which is the best thing I've received in over a month.

8hat
04-10-14, 10:55 AM
I got a new baby piggy this morning from the adventure with the simple feast. :)

And I got a black cow earlier this week; I don't remember which adventure...either simple feast or the one with the swords.

boxesj
04-11-14, 01:12 AM
Yeah... I finally got a beautiful carriage..... From dark cave from castle

calesi30
04-11-14, 09:41 PM
Today I got a boar trap from feral lands !

forkyfork99
04-12-14, 09:08 AM
Got a lemon tree from the hunting roaming bandits quest. Which is awesome because I already had an apple and an orange tree!!

Still no golden apple though :'(

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-12-14, 09:36 AM
Got a lemon tree from the hunting roaming bandits quest. Which is awesome because I already had an apple and an orange tree!!

Woohoo!! Now your collection is complete, nbor! ^5! :)

maguar
04-12-14, 02:56 PM

These are non apple tree ways you can get the golden apple: magic garden, desert adventure, fruit crate exchange (grow dark seeds can drop magic fruit which might help wih the fruit crate exchange)

forkyfork99
04-12-14, 05:02 PM
These are non apple tree ways you can get the golden apple: magic garden, desert adventure, fruit crate exchange (grow dark seeds can drop magic fruit which might help wih the fruit crate exchange)

Yeah I unlocked the garden today because I got sick of waiting for the tree.

Poor Mr. Pigglesworth. He must think I hate him :(

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-17-14, 07:45 AM
Glimmerdust trove from ancient vaults.

claupu
04-17-14, 02:07 PM
Royal Cow from the Desert Sands.

arikasi
04-17-14, 04:14 PM
Red Trillium from Feral Lands!

bogusiawieder
04-18-14, 12:57 AM
Lemon tree apple tree and carriage all from dark caves (not in only one adventure lol)

forkyfork99
04-18-14, 07:31 AM
Pumpkin hutch from dark caves. Not sure what it does. Lol.

zoo123g
04-18-14, 07:39 AM

just a decoration :(

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-18-14, 08:23 AM
Lol, you'll soon have a collection of those...it doesn't *do* anything ...wish TL would 'activate' it to drop pumpkins ...maybe for Halloween? (Doubt it lol)

dubbleyooteeyef
04-18-14, 10:30 PM
Updated for * (forum reported finds)

Adventure

Ancient Vault
Bandits
Dark Caves
Desert Sands
Feral Lands

Feast Required

Simple
Hearty
Spicy
Sweet
Mercury

Items Required

5 Longswords
2 Lumin
5 Armour
3 Troll Club, 3 Sentry Horn

Gems
Ancient Vault
Bandits
Dark Caves
Desert Sands
?

Traps

Feral Lands

Pig
Bandits

Orange Tree
Ancient Vault

Feral Lands

Dark Cave Formation

Dark Caves

Sheep

Red Trillium

Feral Lands

White Cow
Ancient Vault
Bandits

Multi Colour Hedge

Feral Lands

Maple Tree

Feral Lands

Glimmerdust Trove
?
?
?

Lemon Tree

Bandits

Feral Lands

Apple Tree

Dark Caves

Feral Lands

Black Cow

Bandits

Albino Pig

Black Sheep

Dark Caves

Royal Cow

Dark Caves
Desert Sands

Royal Pig

Dark Caves

Mithril

Desert Sands

Golden Apple

Desert Sands

Burning Ember

Desert Sands

Energy Crate

Feral Lands

monstermash1
04-19-14, 06:47 AM
Lemon tree apple tree and carriage all from dark caves (not in only one adventure lol)

I need another apple tree glad to hear you got it here

monstermash1
04-19-14, 06:49 AM
Great chart !!! Thanks for the addition

Gabi2111
04-19-14, 10:22 AM
Got multi color hedge and energie crate from Feral LAnds and an Apple tree from dark cages,

boxesj
04-20-14, 11:15 AM
Carriage from desent sands today

claupu
04-22-14, 12:32 AM
Beast Statue from Desert Sands

Anyuszko
04-22-14, 01:39 AM
Got my 7th carriage from dark caves.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-22-14, 10:47 AM
Got my 7th carriage from dark caves.

7th?!?!... Daaaaaang, and I can't even get ONE. Hmphf. ;)

bogusiawieder
04-22-14, 11:34 AM

I got only one from dark caves ;)

forkyfork99
04-23-14, 08:21 AM
I got a carriage today from dark caves as well.

Wish I could gift it to you, North Woods!

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-23-14, 03:51 PM
I got a carriage today from dark caves as well.

Wish I could gift it to you, North Woods!
Awwwww, *kiss*... I'll get one :) ... I'm crafting TWO evil carriages for Greselda right now lol
...and my knights are in the dark caves, searching, so hopefully they'll return with one tomorrow.
I went there 7 times to get the ancient key scroll last week and no carriage, but I'm not giving up!

...got burning ember on only second trip to desert sands yay!

freesiawoods
04-23-14, 08:20 PM
Got another Alicorn horn! And my second orange tree! And lately some pink pigs, scarecrows, ...

zarias2013
04-24-14, 11:31 AM
I just got another alicorn horn so that makes 3 alicorns :D all from roaming bandits

Anyuszko
04-25-14, 03:11 AM

Wish you luck. :) If you get one, you soon get a second, thats how it goes as for my experiments.