PDA

View Full Version : My account started at level 1 again

flamor
02-10-14, 10:14 AM
Hi, i had like 200k and many rare items on my accouunt, and i had to restart my ipad because it froze. After i installed it, and logged in to my storm 8 account, i started at level 1 again! I am really pissed, can you guys check why? Did i get banned? Because i haven't done anything illegal!:mad: How i got the money is kinda insane, hahaha. It sounds pretty unrealistic, i even had 500k before, if you don't believe me. Check my older statistics. And, here i added a screenshot, you can clearly see that someone posted on my old profile, before it got Banned/Lost

kooky panda
02-10-14, 10:17 AM
Try deleting and redownloading the game from iTunes.
If you have a storm ID and password set up, you can recover your games by logging in.
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games! ( see post 1)

If you have issues getting your games back, or did not have a password, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

flamor
02-10-14, 10:25 AM
Haha, i did figure that out myself. But, none of them worked. I had insane amount of money, isn't possible for you to check my old account?

kooky panda
02-10-14, 02:16 PM
Haha, i did figure that out myself. But, none of them worked. I had insane amount of money, isn't possible for you to check my old account?

You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can assist in recovering your old games.