PDA

View Full Version : Open Issue Classic Bread Oven - Already Have 10 Mortar AND Brick, But Won't Unbox!?

LuluMid
02-10-14, 04:43 AM
I use an Android device (new Samsung S4) and am level 20 in Bakery Story. I finished all of the goals necessary to unlock the Classic Bread Oven. BUT....what the hell. I already have 10 Mortar AND 10 Bricks to complete this, and the oven will NOT unbox! It's still just sitting there. NO, I cannot "manage" this appliance like other ovens/drink machines. I tried to store my third oven to see if the bread oven will unbox, NOPE. I even tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. I also tried to clear any game cache, and I still have issues.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?!

What is happening when you tap the box that is on the floor?

SparklyOctopus
02-10-14, 04:10 PM
We took a look at your account and did see that you had completed all the items to build the oven. Your oven has been built! Please enjoy it. Have a great day!

LuluMid
02-10-14, 04:23 PM
I see the oven built. Thank you! Can you please tell me why it was bugged?

Also...I cannot even tap on another one I bought on floor. It's unboxed as well. I know I don't have all the parts for new one, but still. How am I supposed to request parts from friends?

SparklyOctopus
02-11-14, 05:53 PM
When we took a look at the oven we did not see it bugged. As for the new oven, you may press the request button for the items needed to complete it from your friends. Once you have all the items you can press the build button. You can also complete the oven with Gems. Thanks! :)

LuluMid
02-12-14, 02:38 AM
When we took a look at the oven we did not see it bugged. As for the new oven, you may press the request button for the items needed to complete it from your friends. Once you have all the items you can press the build button. You can also complete the oven with Gems. Thanks! :)

Why was it bugged for me though? And when I tap on the box for my new oven, it does NOT let me request any parts from friends. There is NO "request" button for me anywhere. If there were, I wouldn't be here on this forum. Bakery Story is the most user-friendly app ever, I'm not stupid. But anyway, I got tired of troubleshooting, so I stored away the oven. :confused: