PDA

View Full Version : Faerie bulb Seeds?

laurelsail
02-09-14, 08:38 PM
How/where do you harvest the Faeriebulb seeds to build the Faerie Respite?

Thanks!

meme1098
02-09-14, 08:40 PM
Plant glimmerbulbs. When you harvest them, you should get some faerie bulb seeds.

enaid03
02-15-14, 11:43 AM
Is there another way or are they that rare? I've harvested close to 100 with no drops.

CottageRose
02-15-14, 11:56 AM
Not sure if this would apply, as it wasn't clear in your post exactly where you are, but the Faeriebulb Seeds didn't start dropping for me until I reached the step where they are needed (step 15, No Longer A Fairy Tale, upgrade respite to level 5).

enaid03
02-15-14, 12:00 PM
My respite is level 5. I haven't seen anything from it since these goals started.

CottageRose
02-15-14, 12:01 PM
After you upgrade to level 5, I think they become very rare drop from respite... I have had only 4 since completing respite. But for current Greselda's garden maze goals, we don't need Faeriebulb seeds, we need the "pile of seeds".

kooky panda
02-15-14, 01:31 PM
For more information see the current thread

Castle Story: 02/13/2014 Update Greselda's Beautiful Dark Garden (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?65360-Castle-Story-02-13-2014-Update-Greselda-s-Beautiful-Dark-Garden)
Once you have completed the goals and construction of the Faerie Respite, you will only be able to gather Faeriebulb Seeds from a fully upgraded Faerie Respite.

Everybody....please don't worry about faerie bulb seeds!!!! The craft in the greenhouse doesn't net you anything spectacular. Just random crops & energy, etc you can get easier from farming.

Concentrate on the piles of seeds!!! You need those for creating Dark Seeds. You need the Dark Seeds for crafting the glimmer plants required for upgrading the maze.

Piles of Seeds are important!!!! Not faerie bulb seeds.