PDA

View Full Version : Hooked on breeding..not much else

zepplinbaby
02-09-14, 02:48 PM
So...what's up with the air balloon/boat looking thing everyone seems to have on their island? I'm sure if I looked through my missions I may or may not find information about it, but there are way too many. What is it and how did it get there? And the arena looking thing at the top. I am on level 34 and ive pretty much been focusing mostly on breeding all different types of dragons and not completing missions. I'd almost say it has become a small obsession. I play on my Kindle fire with the android version. That brings up another question: What's the difference in the two versions? Can you do more on one than the other? Which is better?

kooky panda
02-09-14, 03:40 PM
There are some features that are only offered for IOS devices at this time.

Please see Android Parity thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53559-Feedback-Android-parity-discussion-Part-4&p=741356&viewfull=1#post741356) for more information.

Elsa;838898']Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're currently working on catching up on the Android platform. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when the update(s) will occur, but when we have information to share, we'll be sure to let the community know.