PDA

View Full Version : Specialty Item Drop Rate on Adventures

sassmastah
02-09-14, 02:01 PM
When I first started sending my knights out for adventures, they would return with a special box item more than 50% of the time. In the past month or so, they've only brought back a special box once. I send my knights out every single day.

How often do your knights bring back something in a special box? I'm just trying to figure out if that's a normal drop rate, or if something is wrong with my knights or my game.

Castloninian
02-09-14, 02:14 PM
It varies. There are times I seem to get a gift like once every 10 adventures (ie once a week), and then there are days I get gifts from both adventures on the same day. There is a droprate of x% so it's just luck. The special boxes are a bonus...

my607
02-09-14, 02:14 PM
It varies time to time. Not every time my knights come back with the box. I did get 2 Valentines animal. I usually get energy, beams gems those things more often. I also hate getting those overgrown bench and scarecrow

sassmastah
02-09-14, 02:24 PM
It varies time to time. Not every time my knights come back with the box. I did get 2 Valentines animal. I usually get energy, beams gems those things more often. I also hate getting those overgrown bench and scarecrow

But you are at least still getting benches and scarecrows. Even though those suck and I sell them, I am still counting them as "specialty box" items. I haven't even gotten any of those in over a month.

Castloninian
02-09-14, 02:41 PM
But you are at least still getting benches and scarecrows. Even though those suck and I sell them, I am still counting them as "specialty box" items. I haven't even gotten any of those in over a month.

A month does seem a long time to go without a gift, that is extremely unlucky.

sassmastah
02-09-14, 03:10 PM
A month does seem a long time to go without a gift, that is extremely unlucky.

I did get one gift this month - a carriage. But that is the only thing I've gotten in over a month.

jessicattt
02-09-14, 04:03 PM
I haven't had a gift in ages either. Sending my knights on lots of adventures at the moment and keeping my fingers crossed for valentines items!

belbar22
02-09-14, 04:05 PM
I don't get gifts that often either. Would love a valentine gift.

monstermash1
02-10-14, 10:50 AM
I don't get gifts that often either. Would love a valentine gift.

I send my knights out everyday and I too have only got a box last night Cupid pig dark cavern adventure but before that at least 8 weeks I play daily... I am going to start new thread what have you got in a box adventure look for it and post what you got and what adventure

monstermash1
02-10-14, 11:06 AM
It varies. There are times I seem to get a gift like once every 10 adventures (ie once a week), and then there are days I get gifts from both adventures on the same day. There is a droprate of x% so it's just luck. The special boxes are a bonus...

I added a new thread what special box have you received from adventure please add your good luck here if you can