PDA

View Full Version : Level 330 help please!

jdevous123
02-09-14, 11:24 AM
Has anyone passed this level that could give some suggestions? I've gotten the Gummy Bear King down to 16%, but it seems every time I'm close there are no more ghosts to be found. I've tried not eliminating all the ghosts and always leaving a few so more will come, but that's not working either.

missnacakey
02-10-14, 03:49 PM
I'm finding the same thing! I've tried using boosts, buying extra lives everything and the most I've gotten down to is 26%!

karena3391
02-11-14, 03:59 AM
Same here... somehow I got it down to 2% when I wasn't really paying attention... I could've used a power up to win, too. And I have no idea what I did.

karena3391
02-11-14, 04:09 AM
SRSLY!? 23 straight moves with no new ghosts. So uncool...

missnacakey
02-12-14, 05:20 AM
I finally passed it! I had to use heaps of the 5 in a row effects (sorry don't know what it's called) and then 3x extra moves. Was a bit of a fluke really so not much help. Sorry. Just keep persevering

Phaedrakiki
02-12-14, 12:54 PM
(...) had to use heaps of the 5 in a row effects (sorry don't know what it's called) (...)
Those are Sugar Scoops, lol. ;) Are you saying you made them--or bought the boosts? I haven't quite reached level 300 yet--so I have a ways to go before I have to worry about this level. But when I get there...sounds frustrating!

Nashanal
02-14-14, 05:54 AM
Ugh, this is the most frustrating level yet. Without knowing what makes the munchers come down, no amount of s**** can help you pass it. I've had games with masses of Sugar Scoops, clearing loads of candies in one turn and still no munchers descend. No idea what strategy to adopt other than keep playing and hoping that the game is programmed to give the right combo...eventually.

Phaedrakiki
02-14-14, 10:13 PM
How many moves do you get for this level?

Nashanal
02-14-14, 10:25 PM
How many moves do you get for this level?

You get 38 moves, which would be plenty if the munchers kept coming down.

jdevous123
02-15-14, 09:44 PM
I STILL haven't passed this and the weird thing is no amount of boosters or extra moves even help because no new ghosts come down! I just had it down to 50% with 20 moves left and guess what? No new ghosts for all 20 moves! I even used 3 candy scoops and several blasters and still nothing! I think this is some sort of bug! It's so frustrating I'm starting to wonder if there is any point in even playing anymore.

Nashanal
02-16-14, 03:00 AM
I finally beat this level, without using any boosts (they don't seem to help anyway). I don't know how I did it except that I wasn't really paying attention to getting the ghosts. I looked up and had 8% left to get in 7 moves so then did target the ghosts. Luckily I still had plenty. Sorry I can't have a clearer strategy to describe!

Phaedrakiki
02-16-14, 01:35 PM
This level's prob mostly luck/random (at least as far as the # of Gobblers.) Seems that way on lots of levels--espec when collecting Gobblers! They seem impossible, then suddenly you're able to pass without even using your free boosts. This one sounds particularly bad, though. So many players having to wait so long for enough Gobblers... :(

Koshka83
02-17-14, 06:15 PM
Stuck on this level for over a week now, I'm frustrated, I love this game and i wanna keep playing, I truly believe this level should be fixed, its not far to all the players out there... I have 20 moves left and no more ghosts to attack:(

Phaedrakiki
03-09-14, 02:05 AM
I finally reached this level yesterday. I was worried, but it only took me 3 tries to pass it (without even using free boosts.) I'm wondering if they fixed something, cuz I didn't have trouble finding enough Gobblers. With so many people complaining here, they might've tweaked the programming a bit...

jnprov
05-02-15, 04:33 PM
I have been stuck on this level for months. Like six months. I just can't move past it, there are never enough gobblers, and there aren't enough moves to do it by breaking the candy blocks, since those need to be hit three times each before disappearing. I figure the only way I will be able to do it is by buying an excessive amount of +5 moves until it's finished, but I'm not willing to do that. I've mostly stopped playing altogether, but every so often I still open it up and try, never really get much closer than around 30% though. Such a bummer.