PDA

View Full Version : Answered Level 50 stuck

Gracie1220
02-08-14, 10:35 PM
I beat level 50 and had also beat level 51, I was playing level 52 and turned my iPad off. When I went back to play the game I was back at level 50, as if I had never played it. I read the forum and saw that someone else had a similar problem with another level, the advice was to turn off the device, and if that didn't work, to delete and reinstall the app. I did both, but when I reinstalled the app I was put on level 46 instead of 52. I'll play the levels again, but is this a bug? I don't want to have to keep doing this. Thanks.

bobbyrae
02-09-14, 06:06 AM
Try hitting "next" whenever you finish a level instead of just closing the game. Make sure you go back to the map that shows the next level. Then close the game. This used to happen in another of TL's games and that solved the problem of unrecognised level completion.

[S8] Elsa
02-21-14, 07:22 PM
If you're playing offline mode, please make sure you sync with the server before you delete to reinstall the game. If you're offline and you don't connect and sync your levels with our servers, you may lose progress when you clear any caches or reinstall the game.