PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Dragons stuck in breeding state

Trine
02-08-14, 06:06 PM
Device: iPhone 4S
Game ver.: The problem started in v. 1.8.1 and is also there in 1.8.2.

Description: 2 dragons stuck in breeding status.

Yesterday I started a breeding my level 10 Crusader with level 4 Blizzard dragon in the Arctic Isle. However my phone shut down shortly after (due to low battery).

When I got my phone back on, I noticed that the frozen breeding den was empty, so I tried to breed the same pair of dragons again. I was able to go to the selection screen, but both of the dragons now had the "breeding status" and so I wasn't able to select them. I decided to wait out the 4 hours the breeding should take, hoping that might resolve the problem, but it didn't.

I have since then completed several successful breedings on the frozen den, but my Crusader and Blizzard dragons are still stuck with the breeding status. So basically I'm now unable to use them for battles, breeding etc. and they are also not making silver coins, however they are taking up space on the habitats.
I have of course tried to restarting the game and my device, nothing works.
Please help fix my 2 affected dragons, so I can use them again.

I'm attaching a couple of screenshots showing my empty frozen breeding den and my Blizzard dragon with the breeding status, which should should illustrate the problem.

kooky panda
02-09-14, 11:32 AM
Are you using the crusader in your breeding den on your regular island?

Try restarting your device.
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.

If you are still having issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

Trine
02-09-14, 06:10 PM
Reinstalling didn't help, so I'll email support. Thanks.

[S8] Elsa
02-10-14, 11:32 AM
The Caretakers have released your Dragons. You can now play normally.