PDA

View Full Version : Skunkupine, Troll and Fangbeast hated me!

mamalovesson
02-08-14, 05:25 PM
I always don't want to see them until the time I know I need all they give me, i.e. Rat Tail (I badly need tails), troll horn etc.

I have been trying so hard late to trigger them however no matter how many times I have plant and harvest crops skunkupine only appears one or twice in a day.

Does anyone have an idea on how to trigger three of the respectively? Your information would be highly appreciated.

Have a great day. xx

riisak
02-08-14, 10:01 PM
best spawning methods i have found...

skunkupine: blue flowers. Flowers in general have higher skunk spawns than harvesting, but blue flowers especially have better luck for me...
fangbeast: chickens and cows. I swear they spawn like every 4 taps, it's extremely frustrating since it interrupts collecting milk/eggs.
troll: rocks or cocoa beans are best. rocks are easier tho since you wont have to wait...

overall just make sure you **** an enemy as soon as it spawns.... if you leave yourself open to attack, you will gather the pieces you need casually instead of dredging through forced spawns when you're desperate for their drops....

mamalovesson
02-08-14, 10:49 PM
best spawning methods i have found...

skunkupine: blue flowers. Flowers in general have higher skunk spawns than harvesting, but blue flowers especially have better luck for me...
fangbeast: chickens and cows. I swear they spawn like every 4 taps, it's extremely frustrating since it interrupts collecting milk/eggs.
troll: rocks or cocoa beans are best. rocks are easier tho since you wont have to wait...

overall just make sure you **** an enemy as soon as it spawns.... if you leave yourself open to attack, you will gather the pieces you need casually instead of dredging through forced spawns when you're desperate for their drops....

Billions of thanks, I have been harvesting corps. I shall put my blue flowers up. xx

iLLUMI2012
02-11-14, 09:57 PM
Me too! I need 20 more bones for the Pink Alicorn and I've tried so many triggers, but do you think they want to appear? Lol Even when they do appear they drop fur an tails an no bones, sometimes. Would be nice if pet skunkupine would drop bones and not just food items or whatever.