PDA

View Full Version : what is the point of neighbors?

scarletteanne
02-08-14, 12:36 PM
I'm kinda new to the game and am wondering why we need neighbors? We can only gift gold to 3 neighbors a day, and we can't help clear an expansion. Is there something I'm missing?

buttabdullah99
02-08-14, 12:45 PM
I'm kinda new to the game and am wondering why we need neighbors? We can only gift gold to 3 neighbors a day, and we can't help clear an expansion. Is there something I'm missing?
We need neighbours for mystic maps for expansion u r new that's why ur expansion is free after 2 or 3 u also need neighbours to send u mystic maps yeah that's true only 3 gold in 1 day :(

awsumum
02-08-14, 12:48 PM
But you can recieve up to 20 gold a day from neighbours, they are good to have if you need another combo, or help with an opponent in arena (they can give you advice and brighten your day) :)

GooglyMoogly22
02-08-14, 03:39 PM
If you visit your neighbors and get them to visit you, it's bonus coins as well. Also you need 99 lotus blossoms to craft a Lotus dragon and you can ask your neighbors to send you this.

matchbox222
02-08-14, 06:41 PM
But you can recieve up to 20 gold a day from neighbours, they are good to have if you need another combo, or help with an opponent in arena (they can give you advice and brighten your day) :)

Plus you can get mystic maps from them

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 04:17 PM
Neighbors are great. They send you maps and gold sometimes.

scarletteanne
02-15-14, 12:26 AM
Thanks. I just wondered if there was more too it the more neighbors you have. I have 41 but it seems crazy to only give 3 gold. I would love to give it to all. Thanks for the replys